[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

Guest Danny_Wanny

I have been wondering about this "evidence" as well since it really isn't evidence at all. Of course, it's quite obvious that homegirl is in her hospital gown in some of them. PLUS, I'm really surprised SY isn't like "Biotch, I was in America just a couple of weeks ago! Shut yo' mouth." But no...he's like "what??? these are incriminating pictures of me and her together, that's weird." Like I understand why CW is buying into this crap, but he shouldn't. I know it's a Korean drama, but there has to be some reality in it and him reacting the way he isn't very smart. He has WAY MORE than enough evidence to prove nothing went down.

I totally didn't see this whole amnesia thing coming btw. I thought she was going to get a divorce, take over the company, meet SY and fall in love and then crush her ex-husbands' company, you know, like a typical Korean drama. But nooo...so let's see what happens. Plus, there are a lot of subplots going on so I really hope it doesn't get absolutely ridiculous and confusing after a while. All I know is that someone better not get cancer. haha

oh well, we shall see next week what happens.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apache934

I really want to see all of them going to the court if SY sued  to MIL for  false accusation  SY of cheating

What  would  her daughter  do when she saw SY ???

Guest kawaiiyuki

Danny_Wanny said:

I have been wondering about this "evidence" as well since it really isn't evidence at all. Of course, it's quite obvious that homegirl is in her hospital gown in some of them. PLUS, I'm really surprised SY isn't like "Biotch, I was in America just a couple of weeks ago! Shut yo' mouth." But no...he's like "what??? these are incriminating pictures of me and her together, that's weird." Like I understand why CW is buying into this crap, but he shouldn't. I know it's a Korean drama, but there has to be some reality in it and him reacting the way he isn't very smart. He has WAY MORE than enough evidence to prove nothing went down.

I totally didn't see this whole amnesia thing coming btw. I thought she was going to get a divorce, take over the company, meet SY and fall in love and then crush her ex-husbands' company, you know, like a typical Korean drama. But nooo...so let's see what happens. Plus, there are a lot of subplots going on so I really hope it doesn't get absolutely ridiculous and confusing after a while. All I know is that someone better not get cancer. haha

oh well, we shall see next week what happens.

I love that in the 1st episode, CW stood up to her MIL and snapped at her, cant wait till she gets her memory and backbone back! this mother in law is too much to watch, the woman who plays here played a mean MIL in All about eve.  she needs to get her behind kicked!

Guest kawaiiyuki

@blumoon- i totally think that it should be more than three times. We only saw three but i believe there is more. I can't wait to see CW bet her future ex MIL at her own game in the food industry.

I'm so happy that Eugene has come back. Really missed her. I can't wait for Tomorrow's episode. I already can see the chemistry between the OTP. I really can't wait till they get together. Hope the divorce and falling for each other will happen sooner rather than later. :x

I thought for sure that after the glass incident that CW memory would come back in a flash, I think that she is going to put together some evidence of what she has been through so that she get's some money out of them when she leaves. If I understood today's events correctly. I think that the maid did let her know that this was not the first time that CK had been violent with her. The woman she went to see looked like  doctor but after she played back the tape I thinking she is a lawyer. At fist I kept think why is she putting up with this crap but if she left now even without having amnesia she has no proof of their wrong doing and I don't think the house keeper will be willing to lose her job to be a witness.
When SY showed up at CW's family place I don't think he was looking for her so why was he there? This drama just keeps creating questions I can't wait for CW to become stronger, I want to see her building her business. I can just see her becoming successful as CK is destroying his mothers business, which in the end the sister may have to take over.
I think SY is starting to feel the sparks already, today after he left her he thought about something and had to smile. I do think that his mother is going to be a stumbling block for them in the future, I don't think she want's her past to be known. You can tell that by the way she is afraind of her friend being back, but she also regrets how she hurt her.
I also wonder about CW's family, right now none of them have any interest in running the noodle house but how will they feel when she makes it successful, will they think they have a right in a share of the business, because right now they all seem to be having financial issues.
This drama is making me crazy all I have is questions and more questions. 
I guess I'm ready for some action.

IBELIS said:  I thought for sure that after the glass incident that CW memory would come back in a flash, I think that she is going to put together some evidence of what she has been through so that she get's some money out of them when she leaves. If I understood today's events correctly. I think that the maid did let her know that this was not the first time that CK had been violent with her. The woman she went to see looked like  doctor but after she played back the tape I thinking she is a lawyer. At fist I kept think why is she putting up with this crap but if she left now even without having amnesia she has no proof of their wrong doing and I don't think the house keeper will be willing to lose her job to be a witness.
When SY showed up at CW's family place I don't think he was looking for her so why was he there? This drama just keeps creating questions I can't wait for CW to become stronger, I want to see her building her business. I can just see her becoming successful as CK is destroying his mothers business, which in the end the sister may have to take over.
I think SY is starting to feel the sparks already, today after he left her he thought about something and had to smile. I do think that his mother is going to be a stumbling block for them in the future, I don't think she want's her past to be known. You can tell that by the way she is afraind of her friend being back, but she also regrets how she hurt her.
I also wonder about CW's family, right now none of them have any interest in running the noodle house but how will they feel when she makes it successful, will they think they have a right in a share of the business, because right now they all seem to be having financial issues.
This drama is making me crazy all I have is questions and more questions. 
I guess I'm ready for some action.

wtf CW can stop her husband from slapping her but she cant stop her MIL from pushing her, grab that witch's hair, Im sorry I would have given ajumma a noodle beat down! LOL her husband would have been dealt with already, and whats with the sister in law JR she acts kind of mentally slow

Archived