Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Recommended Posts

Just saw the preview with subs and it looks as if SY get's proof for CH about the mental hospital,along with her getting her memory back. I think she moves forward with the divorce but it just doesn't go the way the MIL planed. In the synopses it kind suggest that SY will get with JR first but for some reason I don't think that will happen.  After what her mother tried to do I can't see him turning around and making her his MIL. Also she was the ex girlfriends best friend if he is trying to move on he will want to start distancing himself from her.
One of the things that puzzle me is the MIL relationship with her son, not only is he a mama's boy but he also not very bright, but the mother functions as if she can't see that. Usually in a drama when the son is not up to par there is a number two lurking around to carry the ball and give all the glory to the number one, but not here. CK is the kind of idiot son that would make the business fold in a year, so given that why is the mom so set on having him at the helm?
Come on Saturday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw 39epprev with sub and without sub i thought it will be quick divorce but now i think we have to wait. Plot is predictable based on what we know about drama mainplot.(Divorce, take over the noodle house, Bar girl and Utility oppa marriage)-that is what we know now. i think this drama key figure is the Bar girl and the meaning of this drama is the character improvement. I think the Bar girl will effect on everyone. example: for CHW who not have mother and help her  For grandparents especally the stingy grandfather(i have expections some cute and laughable scene). About character improvement: Now we have to watch the characters and enjoy the show when we will see that characters slowly and slowly will change.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

IBELIS said: Just saw the preview with subs and it looks as if SY get's proof for CH about the mental hospital,along with her getting her memory back. I think she moves forward with the divorce but it just doesn't go the way the MIL planed. In the synopses it kind suggest that SY will get with JR first but for some reason I don't think that will happen.  After what her mother tried to do I can't see him turning around and making her his MIL. Also she was the ex girlfriends best friend if he is trying to move on he will want to start distancing himself from her.
One of the things that puzzle me is the MIL relationship with her son, not only is he a mama's boy but he also not very bright, but the mother functions as if she can't see that. Usually in a drama when the son is not up to par there is a number two lurking around to carry the ball and give all the glory to the number one, but not here. CK is the kind of idiot son that would make the business fold in a year, so given that why is the mom so set on having him at the helm?
Come on Saturday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@laquetahodge yes, now i am watching it on viki. thanks to the sub-ers, they did a great job!   :-bd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest apache934

Does anyone see the way MCW's grandma taking care her Father ?? It seem she loves & cares for him more than grandpa ( I mean in love  :x  She's jealous with Cafe lady ?? :x )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@geeitsangela

I guess in that kind of situation when you not even know who you are i dont think anyone can think clearly and top of that there is a divorcepaper with her own handwriting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest floweragasshi

ENG SUB (srt) Ep 6 added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recap of Episode 5 is up. Sorry so late with it. Episode 6 will be next. http://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy_21.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eyeswideawake

 thanks for the recap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anywhere else I could watch episode 6 subbed? Viki hasn't been very reliable today and it's not subbed on Drama Crazy even though it says it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NVM Viki worked out well. That episode was OMG! 

I'm so glad she is starting to remember stuff now. She'll probably regain her full memory by like episode 8. Who knew him getting drunk and throwing the glass at the wall would trigger her memory? I can't wait for her to get more information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@geeitsangela said: I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-
Of course it's obvious those pictures were taken after the accident, but to someone who lost their memory & is trying to figure it all out I don't think she really remembers what she was wearing that night. She believes her because she's not sure what's going on, the more she tries to remember the more she gets confused. So anyone with information on who she used to be is very welcoming to her, so she tries not to think too much about it. Plus, up until now she didn't know how bad her MIL was. Oh, but she didn't really think the kiwi allergy through too much so I hope it's brought up again.I just love the maid and her big mouth, this is the only time when talking too much is tolerated. Episode 7 will be so dramatic and awesome!! I'm glad that SY is really putting the pieces together now, well since she dragged him into this. Does he not think that he can prove that he was never having an affair with CW? He was in America when the alleged affair happened, remember he had just gotten back in the country after being gone for 3 years. If no one brings that up in this show, I'm going to question the writer for overlooking that important detail.  @dexter8010 said: @geeitsangela

I guess in that kind of situation when you not even know who you are i dont think anyone can think clearly and top of that there is a divorcepaper with her own handwriting.
Plus, she figured that her own MIL wouldn't lie to her. Up until now, she thought she was helpful to her & not a basket case. Again, it's because of her memory loss that she would believe it. She doesn't want to think too hard if a family member has information and is appearing to help you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest trisy

finnished ep 6...wow..they will look for the fact together....
<:-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

laquetahodge said: @geeitsangela said: I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What strikes me as strange is that the doctor who treated CW's neck mentioned abuse. Has there been more then one occassion that CW had to be treated for injuries that would make him say something to her like that. Both mother and son have shown violent behavior towards CW. Has she been living and being abused by these people for 3 years and just kept quiet about it until she finally decided to get the hell out of there. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a subject the writer decided to touch on in this drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@

awsparkle

said:

What strikes me as strange is that the doctor who treated CW's neck mentioned abuse. Has there been more then one occassion that CW had to be treated for injuries that would make him say something to her like that. Both mother and son have shown violent behavior towards CW. Has she been living and being abused by these people for 3 years and just kept quiet about it until she finally decided to get the hell out of there. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a subject the writer decided to touch on in this drama.

 She's probably been to that doctor before which is how he knows. Remember, he said "I'm only telling you this because you're like a sister to me..." She's pretty close to that doctor so he knows everything, she most likely tried to lie about it but he wasn't believing it. So I don't think it was a neck injury, but probably another type of injury caused from being abused. Her husband wasn't the main one who hit her, it was his mother but he allowed it to happen. It didn't help that he was cheating on her as well. 
@kawaiiyuki Yes, even though she did believe them there was a part of her that was unsure. She told SY the night she stayed with him that she has a feeling that she was unhappy. Her memories are gone, but her subconscious feelings are not. If she really 100% was into what her about not being in the mental hospital then she wouldn't want to see why SY lied to her. She trusts him because he was there when she woke up and she has a sense of closeness to him. A side of me was happy that her husband finally decided to stand up for his wife and tell his mother that things were going to be different, but all that happiness left when he believed his mother. But why is he mad when he's the one who cheated first? Did he not believe that CW had it in her to do the same back to him? He should have made a better effort to tell her it was okay, but now he's gone all drunken crazy. Maybe it was best he got drunk and threw that glass or else should would have never had that bit of memory come back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

kawaiiyuki said: laquetahodge said: @geeitsangela said: I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Well according to plot CW's noodlehouse later will got competiton  with MIL food company. I guess noodle or something like that.


About sypnosis: I thought after divorce CW take over the noodlehouse, but read other sypnosis too. Grandpa give lot of money to descendants who 1 year will work in the noodle house. So everyone go back the house. I dont know which one true? or both possible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...