[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiiyuki

I must say that this drama is getting really good. I'm currently watching episode 4. It totally sucked me in in episode 3 when CW lost her memory.
This drama totally need some good pay back. The MIL is really freaky. Trying to set CW up with SY -not a bad thing but we all know she's going to use it and say that CW was having an affair or something when CW finally gets her memory back (which i also hope is this weekend) and continues with the divorce.
But even though the MIL might try to get things in her favor I know that CW has that doctor to back her up. What i like about this drama is how the doctor told CW that she can't keep letting her MIL abuse her and she needs to leave.

Although CW's father might be hiding some secrets I love him and that lady from the bar. They're so cute together and i think she would make a really good step mom to CW. I've seen that actress in other dramas where she's the 'evil' mother so i kinda want her (if she and CW's dad officially get together-crossing fingers) to be there for CW and CW's family when news about what CW was really going through with her MIL.

As for SY I love how when the doctor assumes he's CW's hubbie he doesn't say anything. I can't wait to finally he says 'yes i'm her hubbie or fiancee! :D That would be so awesome and I love how he's able to pick up on clues about how CW's like isn't as great as her MIL pretends it is. He feels it in gut that something is wrong and it also seems like he's trying to help CW figure out what is really going on even with her memory lost.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I decided to watch episode 4 again to see if i missed anything and i let me say after the second time around i still feel bad for CW's dad. I totally wanted to cry when he did because CW is the most important person in his life and that fact that she can't remember him just crushed his soul. I can totally understand why he was angry at the inlaws. He thought she would live a happy life but he finds out that not only was he lied to but his daughter doesn't even remember him.

When SY and CW officially get together i totally want him to have to jump through hoops with CW's father and step mother, and her grandparents. I think it will be totally funny like the very famous lets see who has better alcohol tolerance- father or boyfriend? :D:P
 I can't wait see what they make him do. And i doubt SY will have as easy as Mama boy ex hubbie after what CW went through with his mother. So i can totally see sy have do some crazy stuff.

Why do i really want CW to get her memory back? OH yeah so we can totally get CW and SY together even more. I love the fact that even though SY said he wasn't going to get involved he totally can't help himself and got his friend to check out why CW was admitted into the mental hospital. It also made the evil B of a MIL even scary cause she can get people to do as she wishes like erase CW's record of being there. then again CW could have been there but the paper work was never filled out cause MIL didn't want anyone to know or any paper trail.

gezz .. i should wait for some more weeks to start watching this drama. it's so hard to wait for another week for the next 2 episodes (p.s. another week if it's subbed right away!!! if not then ... 8-| ). it's much better to watch 4 eps (subbed) in a row.
how many episodes is this drama?
migosh, that crazy MIL on some angles really looks like asian version of glenn close's cruella de ville. and she acts very well. in just a few early episodes she was able to make the viewers wanting to kick her a*s.

Guest may ann

chdom said: Am a Eugene fan, she sorta started off my kdrama obsession with Save The Last Dance For Me... Lol! I digress, can't wait to get over the whole amnesia part, thought she was faking at first. Hate the mother in law!!!

I wasn't even planning on watching this drama, then I watched the first episode and got stuck too.

Which is torture for me, cause I usually wait till the drama is at least half done, before starting (I hate waiting for new episodes)

At first I thought beautiful Cafe Ajumma was the guy's mother, but now I wonder if she is the girl's mother and there was a switch in the hospital. Because, if she is the guy's mother, then the Appa and her can't be together, if their kids get together. (WTH, did I just type, lol. Sorry, couldn't remember the name, hence the jumbled post).

Ps. I never realized how petite Eugene is. Either everyone else in this drama is unusually tall, or I just never noticed it before.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

I'm surprised more people aren't watching this drama because it's awesomecakes.

I started watching this one because of Eugene, but fell in love with pretty much everything after the first two episodes. Lead actors are great and so far I like their characters, the mother-in-law is probably the most evil character I've ever seen in k-dramas and the (hopefully soon-to-be ex) husband is such a mama's boy I feel like throwing things whenever I see him :D I do hope, however, that the amnesia period doesn't last too long.

Guest peekaboo67

to be honest I never watch kdrama with the actress Eugene before but I gave it a try when I saw it posted on the kdrama site that I always watched. after watching the first episode it got me hooked and am following it until today :) it was really awesome and I love how the plot goes so far in the drama and hated the MIL and SIL team! pitied Eugene and glad the last episode could see Eugene is started to regain her memories of her coward and cheating husband!  cant wait for next episode :)

I feel they are stretching the amnesia bit a little to far, I figured the first four episodes were to set up the characters for us, but I'm not much for the suffering good girl, I like my good girl to have some backbone. At the end of today's episode it appears she is getting her memory back and for me that's a good thing.
I'm kind of hoping that with the return of her memory she can get enough info to make the MIL back off and she can get some type of divorce settlement. I love the dad with  cafe opera  lady, I agree with everyone who thinks she will make a good mom for CH. Making a wild guess I bet the cafe will be the site of the first noodle house restaurant.
I'm also assuming that  SY's family business is larger than CK's family business. It is interesting that they are all in the food industry.
I love Eugene so I really want this to work.

Archived