[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

I get what some of you are saying about her wanting revenge so she will stay put and keep pretending to have amnesia, but her MIL is no joke and nothing I've seen from CW suggest that she is strong enough to do battle with her. If she really wants revenge she would do better to leave that house and let them see that they should of held on to her. Or hire some hoodlums and have them drive them out to the country side and make them have to get home on their own without money or phones. 
The son is just a fool and most likely will be the one who will be the ruin of his mother , they say the sister is not to smart but so far she seems to be smartest one among them. 
I know opera singer oppa is the comic relief but he drives me nuts, have you ever seen such a man without a clue. I also haven't figured out if CH has figured or found out that HD is a widower. 
I guess I'm really ready to see the changed CW and the romance begin between her and SY. I want to see HD and CH get together they are so cute.
I did find out what the father said in his video, he told them that the noodle factory and surrounding land was own by him and worth 10 billion won, and would go to whom ever took over the family business.Of course they will fight for the right to get the land but he will probably stick a clause in to protect the noodle factory.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

After May Queen end, this is the first time i visited the Kdrama thread again.. i wanted to watch this drama badly because i like Eugene but still busy. Anyway, can anyone tell me what's the development on this drama so far? I don't think i'm gonna read the previous post, so i really appreciate if someone could give me a brief summary.. :).. just the most interesting part will do. Thanks  :)>-

I saw in one website, this drama has about 50 episodes. The fun thing is it's not just about CW and SY. Every member of Uhm clan has his/her own love story. If CW-SY is kind of slow process, serious and full of drama, the rest of Uhm family are hilarious. This makes the drama balance.

Guest Trina987

Hi, 
I am still waiting for episode 8 to be sub so I can watch both episodes. After watching it raw, I love CW/SY interaction. You can tell that they are began to feel comfortable with each other. It will be a slow process of love.  :x However, ugh that MIL all that I want to mute her screaming and her hateful words. I am glad that that CW got her memory back but why in the world will she still be that monster family in law. In another note regarding viki regarding this drama and others. Mostly, the popular dramas like FBND will be sub first as due it is a popular dramas. The not so dramas take times. Subbers tend to choose the dramas that they like most to sub them. That is my opinion due to my previous projects in viki as a english editor/channel manager. The next epsiode from the preview looks really good. By the way, my name is Trina and hi to everyone.  :)>-

Hi Trina and welcome.

I think people sort of shy away from 50+ or longer family and melo dramas because they tend to have more angst and conflict. Everyones viewing taste is different. I'm just glad it's being subbed and will patiently wait.

laquetahodge

said:

@Trina987 On the Channel for this show on Viki a subber said that once they find out a show is more than like 25 episodes they give up and choose not to sub it again. I'm relying on Viki and DramaCrazy since it's not being subbed on another website. I remember when The 3rd Hospital was airing and the only ones that would sub it was Viki, it not being a high demand show meant that it was being subbed even slower than shows that were airing at the same time like Faith. Eventually SoshiSubs(Soshified) subbed them as well and have since posted all of the episodes, mainly because Sooyoung was in it. 

Welcome to the house Trina!

@laquetahodge not only the mother-in-law but the sister-in-law is also helping SY and CW get together as well.  She has no idea that pretend to be drunk to get to SY also brought SY and CW together.

As for the sub, I don't mind the waiting as long as it is available... if not, it could be the reason to motivate me to learn Korean :-)

Guest gonnabtall05

Hey, All!
I just started watching this drama and I'm already addicted!! I've seen a lot of dramas but I must say this mother-in-law is by the far the craziest one I've seen!! The actor playing that role is doing a fantastic job, because I can't stand the woman!! Like many of you, I don't understand Korean and rely heavily on the wonderful subbers on viki. I did happen to find this drama on hulu and it seems they have episode 8 fully subbed. I was pretty excited and thought I should share! 
Check it out.. 

Guest Trina987

Hi everyone... Well... I have not watch the last two episodes. But, I just want to say that my pet peeve in kdrama land is mama's boy. Boy, after watching the raw episodes again. I really really do not like the mama's boy. He is worse than the mama's boy in A thousand Kissed and Assorted Gems. I do CW divorce mama's boy in the next episode and kick evil MIL in the but. Why is it not Saturday yet. 

gonnabtall05 said: Hey, All!
I just started watching this drama and I'm already addicted!! I've seen a lot of dramas but I must say this mother-in-law is by the far the craziest one I've seen!! The actor playing that role is doing a fantastic job, because I can't stand the woman!! Like many of you, I don't understand Korean and rely heavily on the wonderful subbers on viki. I did happen to find this drama on hulu and it seems they have episode 8 fully subbed. I was pretty excited and thought I should share! 
Check it out.. 

Guest gonnabtall05

Your welcome dnkt and laquetahodge! I want saturday to come noww!! Can't wait for them to become a couple and CW to get out of that house! I was checking dramwiki today and noticed they said this drama has 20 episodes. Anyone know if that's true? 

gonnabtall05 said: Hey, All!
Check it out.. 

I hope this week end we get to see her finally leave that house, the proof she has in her bag was all stuff that seemed to me to be easily replaced. She had newspaper articles about his infidelities and her doctor's report about the abuse not to mention the additional stuff about being locked up in a mental hospital and the fake photo's. Now that she has her memory back there is no longer a reason for her to stay.
I'm ready to see CW start to live her life and thanks to the preview from NEWMARIO  we can see all of her family is moving back home. I want to see her dad and cafe woman get together I want see her romance with CY start I know it will take awhile seeing as she will just me getting out of one hell of marriage. So she will have other things as her priority before romance but let's get the party started. 

Archived