Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Recommended Posts

Guest NEWMARIO

preview ep8
http://youtu.be/LWgS0RAt-qg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I thought for sure that after the glass incident that CW memory would come back in a flash, I think that she is going to put together some evidence of what she has been through so that she get's some money out of them when she leaves. If I understood today's events correctly. I think that the maid did let her know that this was not the first time that CK had been violent with her. The woman she went to see looked like  doctor but after she played back the tape I thinking she is a lawyer. At fist I kept think why is she putting up with this crap but if she left now even without having amnesia she has no proof of their wrong doing and I don't think the house keeper will be willing to lose her job to be a witness.
When SY showed up at CW's family place I don't think he was looking for her so why was he there? This drama just keeps creating questions I can't wait for CW to become stronger, I want to see her building her business. I can just see her becoming successful as CK is destroying his mothers business, which in the end the sister may have to take over.
I think SY is starting to feel the sparks already, today after he left her he thought about something and had to smile. I do think that his mother is going to be a stumbling block for them in the future, I don't think she want's her past to be known. You can tell that by the way she is afraind of her friend being back, but she also regrets how she hurt her.
I also wonder about CW's family, right now none of them have any interest in running the noodle house but how will they feel when she makes it successful, will they think they have a right in a share of the business, because right now they all seem to be having financial issues.
This drama is making me crazy all I have is questions and more questions. 
I guess I'm ready for some action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IBELIS said:  I thought for sure that after the glass incident that CW memory would come back in a flash, I think that she is going to put together some evidence of what she has been through so that she get's some money out of them when she leaves. If I understood today's events correctly. I think that the maid did let her know that this was not the first time that CK had been violent with her. The woman she went to see looked like  doctor but after she played back the tape I thinking she is a lawyer. At fist I kept think why is she putting up with this crap but if she left now even without having amnesia she has no proof of their wrong doing and I don't think the house keeper will be willing to lose her job to be a witness.
When SY showed up at CW's family place I don't think he was looking for her so why was he there? This drama just keeps creating questions I can't wait for CW to become stronger, I want to see her building her business. I can just see her becoming successful as CK is destroying his mothers business, which in the end the sister may have to take over.
I think SY is starting to feel the sparks already, today after he left her he thought about something and had to smile. I do think that his mother is going to be a stumbling block for them in the future, I don't think she want's her past to be known. You can tell that by the way she is afraind of her friend being back, but she also regrets how she hurt her.
I also wonder about CW's family, right now none of them have any interest in running the noodle house but how will they feel when she makes it successful, will they think they have a right in a share of the business, because right now they all seem to be having financial issues.
This drama is making me crazy all I have is questions and more questions. 
I guess I'm ready for some action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf CW can stop her husband from slapping her but she cant stop her MIL from pushing her, grab that witch's hair, Im sorry I would have given ajumma a noodle beat down! LOL her husband would have been dealt with already, and whats with the sister in law JR she acts kind of mentally slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@leegary said: wtf CW can stop her husband from slapping her but she cant stop her MIL from pushing her, grab that witch's hair, Im sorry I would have given ajumma a noodle beat down! LOL her husband would have been dealt with already, and whats with the sister in law JR she acts kind of mentally slow Lol according to her character description, JR isn't that bright. Her mom pretty much bought her way through life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

leegary said: wtf CW can stop her husband from slapping her but she cant stop her MIL from pushing her, grab that witch's hair, Im sorry I would have given ajumma a noodle beat down! LOL her husband would have been dealt with already, and whats with the sister in law JR she acts kind of mentally slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BS! LOL these Korean dramas are insane, that husband would have all his bones broken by now If he hit me even once, and that mother in law would need plastic surgery after I disfigure her face for laying her hands on me., Oops thats only in American shows LOL Koreans are doormats

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE E07

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,Narod,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-HANrel]-[350MB-AVI]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ep8 text prev:

http://welcometohappysworld.blogspot.sg/2013/01/kdrama-hundred-years-inheritance_27.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

leegary said:  first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now she rembers to everything. She can use this advantage a  she can prepare to revenge from now.

Sy&ChW: They are always agree never meet again and always bump into each other like a fate. They are so cute together.  I hope there will be more Sy&CHW scene further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dnkt

Hello chingu how have you been? It is about time and she finnally got her memory back...yay!!!! I watched the eps without understand most of it but I like the fact that he lends/gives money for her to get back to her in-law house rather than drive her there. Love to see them together and now they also have each other stuff..her slipper and his shoe :) I hope those will be bring up in the future eps. I wish more people will tune in for this great show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I so loved SY and Chae Won's scenes today.Can't they get together already? :x I'm so glad she got her memory back. WTF? Her husband is going to play the nice hubby now? Hope the divorce thing won't be dragged too long.I already want her with SY and hope she gets divorced soon too. [-O<  The husband is a mommy's boy and he may change for a while but at the end,He is still the same mommy's boy he was and has always been.JMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kawaiiyuki

dexter8010 said: Now she rembers to everything. She can use this advantage a  she can prepare to revenge from now.

Sy&ChW: They are always agree never meet again and always bump into each other like a fate. They are so cute together.  I hope there will be more Sy&CHW scene further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a while I was wondering why she didn't just leave that hell hole. Now I think it's because she wants to leave with her reputation intact. That IS something worth taking a risk for. I know she has some memory loss (that's coming back in fits and starts), but not being able to figure out how to get into the storage room, just because it had a padlock, is kind of silly. Pssssst. Bolt cutters. Do it while MIL and DummyHubby are not home. Grab your belongings and run to safety. I love the otp too, and am looking forward to more of them together. And to all the siblings living in, and running, the business together. That should be a heart warming hoot.
For as nasty and abusive the MIL is, I have to say I rather enjoy her bad MIL character. She's just so over the top and unsophisticated. She doesn't frighten me like some evil female characters in K-dramas do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a bit off topic. Did Yoon Ah Jung her teeth done? She looks a bit different when she opens her mouth.

Back to the drama, I'm glad that CW got her memory back at the end of ep 8. Now it's payback time. :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kawaiiyuki said: leegary said:  first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have feel about SY born there is some secret. Every year in his birthday she go to temple and do 3000 bow and she have great pain in her chest she uses ice for cool down in the first episode. So i guess Sy father not the real father. That's her sin because she needed a baby for the grandmother permission but with the husband couldnt got pregnant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...