[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the preview with subs and it looks as if SY get's proof for CH about the mental hospital,along with her getting her memory back. I think she moves forward with the divorce but it just doesn't go the way the MIL planed. In the synopses it kind suggest that SY will get with JR first but for some reason I don't think that will happen.  After what her mother tried to do I can't see him turning around and making her his MIL. Also she was the ex girlfriends best friend if he is trying to move on he will want to start distancing himself from her.
One of the things that puzzle me is the MIL relationship with her son, not only is he a mama's boy but he also not very bright, but the mother functions as if she can't see that. Usually in a drama when the son is not up to par there is a number two lurking around to carry the ball and give all the glory to the number one, but not here. CK is the kind of idiot son that would make the business fold in a year, so given that why is the mom so set on having him at the helm?
Come on Saturday.  

I saw 39epprev with sub and without sub i thought it will be quick divorce but now i think we have to wait. Plot is predictable based on what we know about drama mainplot.(Divorce, take over the noodle house, Bar girl and Utility oppa marriage)-that is what we know now. i think this drama key figure is the Bar girl and the meaning of this drama is the character improvement. I think the Bar girl will effect on everyone. example: for CHW who not have mother and help her  For grandparents especally the stingy grandfather(i have expections some cute and laughable scene). About character improvement: Now we have to watch the characters and enjoy the show when we will see that characters slowly and slowly will change.

Guest kawaiiyuki

IBELIS said: Just saw the preview with subs and it looks as if SY get's proof for CH about the mental hospital,along with her getting her memory back. I think she moves forward with the divorce but it just doesn't go the way the MIL planed. In the synopses it kind suggest that SY will get with JR first but for some reason I don't think that will happen.  After what her mother tried to do I can't see him turning around and making her his MIL. Also she was the ex girlfriends best friend if he is trying to move on he will want to start distancing himself from her.
One of the things that puzzle me is the MIL relationship with her son, not only is he a mama's boy but he also not very bright, but the mother functions as if she can't see that. Usually in a drama when the son is not up to par there is a number two lurking around to carry the ball and give all the glory to the number one, but not here. CK is the kind of idiot son that would make the business fold in a year, so given that why is the mom so set on having him at the helm?
Come on Saturday.  

I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

Guest apache934

Does anyone see the way MCW's grandma taking care her Father ?? It seem she loves & cares for him more than grandpa ( I mean in love  :x  She's jealous with Cafe lady ?? :x )

Guest kawaiiyuki

laquetahodge said: @geeitsangela said: I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

What strikes me as strange is that the doctor who treated CW's neck mentioned abuse. Has there been more then one occassion that CW had to be treated for injuries that would make him say something to her like that. Both mother and son have shown violent behavior towards CW. Has she been living and being abused by these people for 3 years and just kept quiet about it until she finally decided to get the hell out of there. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a subject the writer decided to touch on in this drama.

Guest kawaiiyuki

kawaiiyuki said: laquetahodge said: @geeitsangela said: I just don't get how they believe in the so-called evidence of the affair. Those pictures were taken the night she had the accident and when she had an allergic reaction to the kiwi. And I don't get how she believes her mother-in-law after the kiwi accident even though the maid told her that everyone knows about her allergy -____-

Well according to plot CW's noodlehouse later will got competiton  with MIL food company. I guess noodle or something like that.

About sypnosis: I thought after divorce CW take over the noodlehouse, but read other sypnosis too. Grandpa give lot of money to descendants who 1 year will work in the noodle house. So everyone go back the house. I dont know which one true? or both possible?

Guest kawaiiyuki

laquetahodge said: @kawaiiyuki If Se Yoon can prove he wasn't in the country then they have a solid case. If they can go back to the hospital where she was admitted after she fell then they have a case. It would show her wearing hospital clothes(in some pictures, she was wearing it) and would show she was with him after the accident. I still think it's funny how the MIL still doesn't know that he's rich and has just as much power as she does. She gave her copies of her doctor's records, she still has proof from him treating her whenever she got hurt. His records would show her there and always coming in for abuse as well as her psychiatrist, someone had to have prescribed those anti-depressants to her. 

Archived