Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

gezz .. i should wait for some more weeks to start watching this drama. it's so hard to wait for another week for the next 2 episodes (p.s. another week if it's subbed right away!!! if not then ... 8-| ). it's much better to watch 4 eps (subbed) in a row.
how many episodes is this drama?
migosh, that crazy MIL on some angles really looks like asian version of glenn close's cruella de ville. and she acts very well. in just a few early episodes she was able to make the viewers wanting to kick her a*s.

@evea Where do you watch the subbed episodes? Viki usually gets them done quickly, sometimes DramaCrazy is fast. I'm not sure if DramaFever subs this show though, but sometimes they can take a while.
I heard it was going to be 50, but it's still not a confirmed number.

Guest may ann

chdom said: Am a Eugene fan, she sorta started off my kdrama obsession with Save The Last Dance For Me... Lol! I digress, can't wait to get over the whole amnesia part, thought she was faking at first. Hate the mother in law!!!

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest trisy

http://www.krdrama.org/hundred-year%E2%80%99s-inheritance-ep-5

Guest NEWMARIO

http://youtu.be/zXp2hb5whgw

Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE E05

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,Narod,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-HANrel]-[350MB-AVI]

Guest DJG

I wasn't even planning on watching this drama, then I watched the first episode and got stuck too.

Which is torture for me, cause I usually wait till the drama is at least half done, before starting (I hate waiting for new episodes)

At first I thought beautiful Cafe Ajumma was the guy's mother, but now I wonder if she is the girl's mother and there was a switch in the hospital. Because, if she is the guy's mother, then the Appa and her can't be together, if their kids get together. (WTH, did I just type, lol. Sorry, couldn't remember the name, hence the jumbled post).

Ps. I never realized how petite Eugene is. Either everyone else in this drama is unusually tall, or I just never noticed it before.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

I'm surprised more people aren't watching this drama because it's awesomecakes.

I started watching this one because of Eugene, but fell in love with pretty much everything after the first two episodes. Lead actors are great and so far I like their characters, the mother-in-law is probably the most evil character I've ever seen in k-dramas and the (hopefully soon-to-be ex) husband is such a mama's boy I feel like throwing things whenever I see him :D I do hope, however, that the amnesia period doesn't last too long.

Guest peekaboo67

to be honest I never watch kdrama with the actress Eugene before but I gave it a try when I saw it posted on the kdrama site that I always watched. after watching the first episode it got me hooked and am following it until today :) it was really awesome and I love how the plot goes so far in the drama and hated the MIL and SIL team! pitied Eugene and glad the last episode could see Eugene is started to regain her memories of her coward and cheating husband!  cant wait for next episode :)

I feel they are stretching the amnesia bit a little to far, I figured the first four episodes were to set up the characters for us, but I'm not much for the suffering good girl, I like my good girl to have some backbone. At the end of today's episode it appears she is getting her memory back and for me that's a good thing.
I'm kind of hoping that with the return of her memory she can get enough info to make the MIL back off and she can get some type of divorce settlement. I love the dad with  cafe opera  lady, I agree with everyone who thinks she will make a good mom for CH. Making a wild guess I bet the cafe will be the site of the first noodle house restaurant.
I'm also assuming that  SY's family business is larger than CK's family business. It is interesting that they are all in the food industry.
I love Eugene so I really want this to work.

Guest NEWMARIO

http://youtu.be/Jy5dWjaataw

THANK YOU LORD!!! SHE FINALLY REMEMBER. TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH...

Now, Let the game begin. GO EUGENE!!!!

Guest tureready

Now Available To Download At FreeKoreanDramas 
EPISODE E06

[RS,HF,DF,FC,UB,BS,FR,RG,HP,GU,FD],[FileFactory,Narod,2Shared,Zippyshared] -  [720p-HANrel]-[350MB-AVI]

Guest apache934

IBELIS said:

apache934

said: Does anyone in here  think about That owner cafe lady is SY's  bio-mother ??

the next episode will be more interesting since she's slowly regaining her memory..we have to wait for another week though...