[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest may ann

robbo4 said:

Ok, so I've just finished watching the first two episodes on DramaCrazy (which has me a bit crazy as the soundtrack is running a bit ahead of the action, through my computer, anyway X( ) and I am, of course, "happy as a clam"  to see the ever beautiful Eugene (The original source of my K-drama addiction), once again, gracing the screen with her magnificent presense. :x  While restraining myself from smashing my fist through the screen due to the unreasonable and unrestrained evil of the resident mother-in-witch, sister-in-loser, and useless, mama's boy husband, I'm happy to see K-drama redemption visited upon our star's equally beautiful (age-adjusted  ;) ) ex-mother-in-witch (Jeon In-Hwa) from 'Baker King.' It appears as if Miss Jeon will get to be one of the "good guys" this time around, which suits me right down to the ground as there'e nothing so misplaced as seeing a beautiful face stuck in frown mode. :(  I also get a kick out of Park Jun-Keum, whom I'm accustomed to seeing in the "richard simmons" role, but seems like she'll be much more fun here as the freinemy of of one of the other ajummas.

All-in-all, we've got the makings for a good run here, and I'm looking forward to seeing our newlywedded princess putting everyone (including herself) in their proper place; the "good guys" getting what they need, and the "bad guys" getting what they deserve... :D

Guest loverilindra

After watch the teaser of this drma.. I'm really exciting to watching it..

For me, This is another old fashion original korean drama that i missed so much coz it's so hard to find these days.

Since I like weekend drama with family and romance genre and with simple story line but interesting so 50 eps isn't big deal for me.. B̲̅'c̲̅o̲̅z̲̅ before this drama i watched another ± 50 eps too like golden bride, smile U, family honor, etc.

After watched the first two episodes, the storyline just like my expectation is good and interesting. Also didn't make me disappoint. All the casts are actors and actresses who had a good acting. And no doubt that Eugene and Lee Jung Jin has nice chemistry each other.

Btw, why i have feeling that MCW didn't amnesia? :-w :-?

may ann said: robbo4 said:

Ok, so I've just finished watching the first two episodes on DramaCrazy (which has me a bit crazy as the soundtrack is running a bit ahead of the action, through my computer, anyway X( ) and I am, of course, "happy as a clam"  to see the ever beautiful Eugene (The original source of my K-drama addiction), once again, gracing the screen with her magnificent presense. :x  While restraining myself from smashing my fist through the screen due to the unreasonable and unrestrained evil of the resident mother-in-witch, sister-in-loser, and useless, mama's boy husband, I'm happy to see K-drama redemption visited upon our star's equally beautiful (age-adjusted  ;) ) ex-mother-in-witch (Jeon In-Hwa) from 'Baker King.' It appears as if Miss Jeon will get to be one of the "good guys" this time around, which suits me right down to the ground as there'e nothing so misplaced as seeing a beautiful face stuck in frown mode. :(  I also get a kick out of Park Jun-Keum, whom I'm accustomed to seeing in the "richard simmons" role, but seems like she'll be much more fun here as the freinemy of of one of the other ajummas.

All-in-all, we've got the makings for a good run here, and I'm looking forward to seeing our newlywedded princess putting everyone (including herself) in their proper place; the "good guys" getting what they need, and the "bad guys" getting what they deserve... :D

This mother-in-law is so evil !! I feel like the writers try to find all the craziest stories about mother-in-laws who tried to get rid of their daughter-in-laws and include them in the story...and it is only the 3rd episode !!
I like how Se Yoon is smart enough to see that something is wrong with Chae Won's family and though it is not his business he still keep an eye on them !!!
I just hope Chae Won will recover soon and get the hell out of this crazy family !!!

blumoon said:

I agree that MIL really is off her rocker and for what I can see she's only being hateful and doing ridiculously mean and terrible things to Chae Won because she doesn't thinks she's good enough for that rotten piece a richard simmons son of her's. Pardon my language please but there just isn't anything good I feel like saying about that guy. Mama boys richard simmons me off. Anyway I was thinking the same thing about how upset her daughter will be when she finds out how her mother antics screwed her over but what I'm more curious about is how and when will the lead guy start to like Chae Won? Because right now he doesn't seem to even notice her really. 

@robbo4 WOW I didnt realize we both like the same actresses LOL

I love this drama as well watching it because of Eugene but the main lead is not too bad either LOL

but I always love Eugene and Ki Tae Young in Creating Destiny im glad their married now :)

I havent watched episode 3 and 4 yet been busy but will watch it soon :)

Thanks for all the video, updates, comments I really appreciate it ;)

wow the ratings are not bad either :)

credit to koreandrama.org

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2013-01-05114.9 (6th)16.6 (4th)13.8 (6th)14.3 (4th)
2013-01-06215.6 (5th)17.8 (5th)13.0 (9th)12.6 (8th)
2013-01-12315.4 (3rd)17.2 (4th)15.5 (3rd)16.6 (3rd)
2013-01-13416.2 (4th)18.2 (4th)15.5 (4th)

17.0 (4th)

Am a Eugene fan, she sorta started off my kdrama obsession with Save The Last Dance For Me... Lol! I digress, can't wait to get over the whole amnesia part, thought she was faking at first. Hate the mother in law!!!

chdom said: Am a Eugene fan, she sorta started off my kdrama obsession with Save The Last Dance For Me... Lol! I digress, can't wait to get over the whole amnesia part, thought she was faking at first. Hate the mother in law!!!

I was hoping this amnesia stint would be over by the end of ep 4,  I'm ready for CH to start her new life and to start her new love,. The strange reaction SY mom is having to her old friend makes me think there may be a birth secret in the future. Which means SY mom is going to be against CH being with her son. Of course this will make JR think she has a shot. 
I wonder how many episodes is this drama?

I really thought Eugene was faking the memory lost thingy because when she went outside to go meet her father, i was hoping she'll say "Father, i am sorry for pretending i don't know these people because of what they did to me/ or because i want to leave the house and i really wanted to show their true color" but then, it turns out that she really lost it...

I hope in episode 6, she'll get her memory back cause the noodle house needs her!!

Also, the blame will be on the mother in-law soon because her soooo called darling daughter is "in love" with LSY(the main lead guy) and then if LCW and LSY gets to be close and they start dating and fall in love, i wonder what the mother in-law will do to get LSY away from LCW so that her daughter can be happy...

Also, what do you guys thing the relationship of LSY mother and the woman that just open the cafe shop is?? I really do think they have a deep relationship because of the way LSY mother always look and how concern she is....

SJ is hiding something that she wouldn't want to meet her old friend. Maybe her husband doesn't know that she grew up in an orphanage and she's trying to keep that fact hidden. From the descriptions on page 4 CH marries HD. SJ is not going to be accepting of CW and SY being in a relationship. I see SJ siding with JR as a match for SY.

Archived