Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

@kawaiiyuki If Se Yoon can prove he wasn't in the country then they have a solid case. If they can go back to the hospital where she was admitted after she fell then they have a case. It would show her wearing hospital clothes(in some pictures, she was wearing it) and would show she was with him after the accident. I still think it's funny how the MIL still doesn't know that he's rich and has just as much power as she does. She gave her copies of her doctor's records, she still has proof from him treating her whenever she got hurt. His records would show her there and always coming in for abuse as well as her psychiatrist, someone had to have prescribed those anti-depressants to her. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

laquetahodge said: @kawaiiyuki If Se Yoon can prove he wasn't in the country then they have a solid case. If they can go back to the hospital where she was admitted after she fell then they have a case. It would show her wearing hospital clothes(in some pictures, she was wearing it) and would show she was with him after the accident. I still think it's funny how the MIL still doesn't know that he's rich and has just as much power as she does. She gave her copies of her doctor's records, she still has proof from him treating her whenever she got hurt. His records would show her there and always coming in for abuse as well as her psychiatrist, someone had to have prescribed those anti-depressants to her. 

Guest Danny_Wanny

I have been wondering about this "evidence" as well since it really isn't evidence at all. Of course, it's quite obvious that homegirl is in her hospital gown in some of them. PLUS, I'm really surprised SY isn't like "Biotch, I was in America just a couple of weeks ago! Shut yo' mouth." But no...he's like "what??? these are incriminating pictures of me and her together, that's weird." Like I understand why CW is buying into this crap, but he shouldn't. I know it's a Korean drama, but there has to be some reality in it and him reacting the way he isn't very smart. He has WAY MORE than enough evidence to prove nothing went down.

I totally didn't see this whole amnesia thing coming btw. I thought she was going to get a divorce, take over the company, meet SY and fall in love and then crush her ex-husbands' company, you know, like a typical Korean drama. But nooo...so let's see what happens. Plus, there are a lot of subplots going on so I really hope it doesn't get absolutely ridiculous and confusing after a while. All I know is that someone better not get cancer. haha

oh well, we shall see next week what happens.

Guest apache934

I really want to see all of them going to the court if SY sued  to MIL for  false accusation  SY of cheating

What  would  her daughter  do when she saw SY ???

Guest NEWMARIO

PREVIEW EP 7 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwzhyh_a-hundred-year-s-inheritance-yyy-yy-preview-ep7_shortfilms

Guest kawaiiyuki

Danny_Wanny said:

I have been wondering about this "evidence" as well since it really isn't evidence at all. Of course, it's quite obvious that homegirl is in her hospital gown in some of them. PLUS, I'm really surprised SY isn't like "Biotch, I was in America just a couple of weeks ago! Shut yo' mouth." But no...he's like "what??? these are incriminating pictures of me and her together, that's weird." Like I understand why CW is buying into this crap, but he shouldn't. I know it's a Korean drama, but there has to be some reality in it and him reacting the way he isn't very smart. He has WAY MORE than enough evidence to prove nothing went down.

I totally didn't see this whole amnesia thing coming btw. I thought she was going to get a divorce, take over the company, meet SY and fall in love and then crush her ex-husbands' company, you know, like a typical Korean drama. But nooo...so let's see what happens. Plus, there are a lot of subplots going on so I really hope it doesn't get absolutely ridiculous and confusing after a while. All I know is that someone better not get cancer. haha

oh well, we shall see next week what happens.

I love that in the 1st episode, CW stood up to her MIL and snapped at her, cant wait till she gets her memory and backbone back! this mother in law is too much to watch, the woman who plays here played a mean MIL in All about eve.  she needs to get her behind kicked!

And she needs to be kicked three times, one for every year that she abused CW and then locked away in a mental hospital because the woman is crazy.

Guest kawaiiyuki

@blumoon- i totally think that it should be more than three times. We only saw three but i believe there is more. I can't wait to see CW bet her future ex MIL at her own game in the food industry.

Episode 6 Recap. So sorry I'm posting it this late, homework had to come first lol http://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy_24.html

@eyewideawake No problem! I'm just glad they're actually being read lol 
I changed the comment section so it'll be easier to make comments now. 

http://welcometohappysworld.blogspot.sg/2013/01/kdrama-hundred-years-inheritance_25.html

Guest NEWMARIO

making film 20130125
http://youtu.be/ncbItNCMXn0

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

I saw the 8 ep prev: I dont know why dont want leave from that house... I dont understand at all...

Guest kawaiiyuki

dexter8010 said: I saw the 8 ep prev: I dont know why dont want leave from that house... I dont understand at all...

kawaiiyuki said:
talking about mental hospital does everyone think it's strange that sy was also at the mental hospital. do you think he was visiting someone or for some other reason?

I'm so happy that Eugene has come back. Really missed her. I can't wait for Tomorrow's episode. I already can see the chemistry between the OTP. I really can't wait till they get together. Hope the divorce and falling for each other will happen sooner rather than later. :x