[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

Guest kawaiiyuki

leegary said: wtf CW can stop her husband from slapping her but she cant stop her MIL from pushing her, grab that witch's hair, Im sorry I would have given ajumma a noodle beat down! LOL her husband would have been dealt with already, and whats with the sister in law JR she acts kind of mentally slow

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS! LOL these Korean dramas are insane, that husband would have all his bones broken by now If he hit me even once, and that mother in law would need plastic surgery after I disfigure her face for laying her hands on me., Oops thats only in American shows LOL Koreans are doormats

first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

Guest kawaiiyuki

leegary said:  first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

Now she rembers to everything. She can use this advantage a  she can prepare to revenge from now.

Sy&ChW: They are always agree never meet again and always bump into each other like a fate. They are so cute together.  I hope there will be more Sy&CHW scene further.

Hello chingu how have you been? It is about time and she finnally got her memory back...yay!!!! I watched the eps without understand most of it but I like the fact that he lends/gives money for her to get back to her in-law house rather than drive her there. Love to see them together and now they also have each other stuff..her slipper and his shoe :) I hope those will be bring up in the future eps. I wish more people will tune in for this great show!

I so loved SY and Chae Won's scenes today.Can't they get together already? :x I'm so glad she got her memory back. WTF? Her husband is going to play the nice hubby now? Hope the divorce thing won't be dragged too long.I already want her with SY and hope she gets divorced soon too. [-O<  The husband is a mommy's boy and he may change for a while but at the end,He is still the same mommy's boy he was and has always been.JMO.

Guest kawaiiyuki

dexter8010 said: Now she rembers to everything. She can use this advantage a  she can prepare to revenge from now.

Sy&ChW: They are always agree never meet again and always bump into each other like a fate. They are so cute together.  I hope there will be more Sy&CHW scene further.

For a while I was wondering why she didn't just leave that hell hole. Now I think it's because she wants to leave with her reputation intact. That IS something worth taking a risk for. I know she has some memory loss (that's coming back in fits and starts), but not being able to figure out how to get into the storage room, just because it had a padlock, is kind of silly. Pssssst. Bolt cutters. Do it while MIL and DummyHubby are not home. Grab your belongings and run to safety. I love the otp too, and am looking forward to more of them together. And to all the siblings living in, and running, the business together. That should be a heart warming hoot.
For as nasty and abusive the MIL is, I have to say I rather enjoy her bad MIL character. She's just so over the top and unsophisticated. She doesn't frighten me like some evil female characters in K-dramas do.

kawaiiyuki said: leegary said:  first 1000 slaps in May queen to HJ, now its A hundred year of abuse inheritance LOL, I hope this turns out like temptation of wife, where she gets a backbone and revenge, or I myself will get on a flight to SK and do some damage of my own, this show is making me turn evil! LMao

i have feel about SY born there is some secret. Every year in his birthday she go to temple and do 3000 bow and she have great pain in her chest she uses ice for cool down in the first episode. So i guess Sy father not the real father. That's her sin because she needed a baby for the grandmother permission but with the husband couldnt got pregnant.

God only knows how long MIL will keep her locked in the basement, I still don't get her staying in that house the only thing she can get from them is a little money. What she has been through is not worth it. Not only would I leave that house I would leave running and not look back. @arishia say's she is trying to restore her reputation but she has done that already. SY proved to her that they could not have been having an affair because he just got back in the country, he also bought his friend to meet her to prove they had locked her up in a mental hospital. The friend pointed out that the picture that makes them look like they are about to kiss was photo shopped. So she even knows that she never had an affair. The MIL all but admitted what she had done that's why CK was on his knees to her father. 
I'm not sure of this it just felt this way to me but did the MIL tell her father all the things CK has done to her? Is that why he was even trying to get her to leave that house.
It also looks like Gpa is loaded, all the brothers and sisters went running to look at the land and they all had big smiles on their faces, but I think he is going to give everything to the grand daughter, because of the way they have treated him. When he asked for money for the 100th year celebration only CW dad came through, and none of them came to help out or even to congratulate him, except CW and her dad.
I can't wait until this subbed. I need to know whats going on.

dexter8010 said: i have feel about SY born there is some secret. Every year in his birthday she go to temple and do 3000 bow and she have great pain in her chest she uses ice for cool down in the first episode. So i guess Sy father not the real father. That's her sin because she needed a baby for the grandmother permission but with the husband couldnt got pregnant.

Guest kawaiiyuki

gene71632 said: dexter8010 said: i have feel about SY born there is some secret. Every year in his birthday she go to temple and do 3000 bow and she have great pain in her chest she uses ice for cool down in the first episode. So i guess Sy father not the real father. That's her sin because she needed a baby for the grandmother permission but with the husband couldnt got pregnant.

Archived