✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

So proud of our So Hyun. The hopes of K-media for her to be Korea's next A-list star is slowly becoming a reality. Just take a look at RWTMR. At such a young age, she is already entrusted with difficult roles which can be played by lates 20s and 30s actresses. This signals a bright future for So Hyun. Sooner or later, we will hear news about her working with big PDs and writers. And this can be boosted through the help of Culture Depot, a subsidiary of mega giant entertainment company, CJ E&M. Yahoo!

Yes I love seeing this growing popularity of sohyuna. I am quite sure her popularity is going to blow up after the release of river where the moon rises. 2021 is definitely her year.:selfie2:

She looks so beautiful in every photo. I found this pic on twitter. She looks so gorgeous in this shot.spacer.png

After seeing her new stills, I feel like this character is going to her best. Maybe she will also get nomination for baeksang this year. I really hope this will be rating success.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

“River Were the Moon Rises” A four-member poster of the drama has been unveiled.

“River Were the Moon Rises” Sad Love Preview – Kim So-Hyun, Jisoo, Lee Ji-hoon, Choi Yoo-Hwa, four-member poster released

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (written by Han Ji-hoon and directed by Yoon Sang-ho) which is scheduled to premiere on 15 Feb 2021, depicts the true love story of Princess Pyeong-gang (played by Kim So-Hyun), whose life was all about Goguryeo, and General On-dal (played by Ji-soo), who made love history. It is drawing attention as a historical drama romance that adds historical imagination to the story of Goguryeo’s Sulhwa, Princess Pyeonggang, and General Ondal, which everyone has heard at least once.

Kim So-Hyun

Meanwhile, posters of four people, Pyeong-gang (Kim So-Hyun), On-dal (Ji-soo), Goh-gun (Lee Ji-hoon), and Hae-mo-Yong (Choi Yu-Hwa), who will lead the “River Where the Moon Rises” was released on February 4. The poster, which captures only four faces without any other direction, highlights the actors’ potential to convey the drama with their eyes only. First of all, Pyeong-gang and On-dal, who are shedding tears, are eye-catching. Though looking at different places, the images of the two men with the same facial expressions make Viewers hearts shudder, hinting at sad love.

River Were the Moon RisesRiver Were the Moon Rises (Photo=SBS)

READ ALSO: Korean drama in February 2021- February 2021 Will blast with the following Dramas

Kim So-Hyun, the “River Were the Moon Rises” will transform into a Goguryeo queen

KIM SO-HYUNPhoto credit to SBS

The Drama is drawing attention as a work that will revive the spirit of Goguryeo Kingdom in the small screen in 2021, this series will Centre around Kim So-Hyung Who will play dual Role.

River Were the Moon RisesQueen Yeon-River Were the Moon Rises

Attention is focusing on her acting transformation as she will play the best character of Queen Yeon, the Mother of Pyeong-gang, and will try to play a double role.
Queen Yeon, the mother of Pyeonggang, was the queen of Goguryeo who constantly tried to think about and practice what would be Good for the people. She rose to the throne at an early age, but acts with determination when it comes to her beliefs. She is also a mother who nurtured Pyeong-gang and Tae-ja-won in a benevolent and wise manner.

READ ALSO: Complete Cast and Trailers Of “River Where the Moon Rises”

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Moonrise River” will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Monday, February 15

Kim So-Hyun in a dual role, and With Ji-soo, how do you think they will fit the Role of Pyeong-gang (Queen Yeon) and On-dal stories that everyone knows?

https://www.mydramafans.com/river-were-the-moon-rises/

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

So, it seems queen is going to die. Why so I feel like king will be the one to kill her? From the teaser we see young pyeongyang seeing something and crying. Maybe she sees her father kill her mother and due to trauma she develop dual personality. That's just my theory. What do you guys think?

spacer.png

spacer.pngThis looks quite cool. I really hope sohyun does this. Lead character sounds really cool and also sohyun is going to be free both her drama will be finished by first half of 2021.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I am honestly so happy with the fact that we don't have to wait for 2 or 3 episode to see her as she will be playing the mother's role.:D

May this drama open her door to the famous director and good role in future.

I am happy for this. We will see her all episodes :sparklyeyes:

I love it :glasses:

Because they can't cast anyone good enough to play as your mother

• Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Yes I love seeing this growing popularity of sohyuna. I am quite sure her popularity is going to blow up after the release of river where the moon rises. 2021 is definitely her year.

She looks so beautiful in every photo. I found this pic on twitter. She looks so gorgeous in this shot.

After seeing her new stills, I feel like this character is going to her best. Maybe she will also get nomination for baeksang this year. I really hope this will be rating success.

she deserves all success and recognition! So I hope she gets her dues :) 

too pretty for our heart :wub:

me too! She deserves to be nominated for putting in so much effort and challenging herself :glasses:

it seems queen is going to die. Why so I feel like king will be the one to kill her? From the teaser we see young pyeongyang seeing something and crying. Maybe she sees her father kill her mother and due to trauma she develop dual personality. That's just my theory. What do you guys think?

it sounds like sohyun will be playing a cameo role just like kang haneul because her queen character will die early in the drama :joy:

I think her father is indirectly responsible for her mom death. Maybe one of his many wives played a role and deceived him. I think she loses her memories after an attack. 

S

This looks quite cool. I really hope sohyun does this. Lead character sounds really cool and also sohyun is going to be free both her drama will be finished by first half of 2021.

I hope she can do a project like that :) 

4 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I am honestly so happy with the fact that we don't have to wait for 2 or 3 episode to see her as she will be playing the mother's role.:D

May this drama open her door to the famous director and good role in future.

Ikr, I was worried that we wouldn’t see her much in the beginning due to childhood stories but I’m glad we were wrong :) 

21 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Because they can't cast anyone good enough to play as your mother

ikr, why not use a talented actress? And also they share resem:joy:blance 

• Blob 2

https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/119819/20210205/kim-hyun-will-play-dual-role-river-where-moon-rises.htm?__twitter_impression=true

Kim So Hyun Will Play a Dual Role in 'River Where the Moon Rises'

River Where the Moon Rises" leading lady Kim So Hyun will be taking on two roles in the drama! Let's discover her other role in newly released stills below!

The drama is a reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale that will tell the famous love story of two characters, Princess Pyeonggang and On Dal.

To star as the titular Princess Pyeonggang, is beautiful actress Kim So Hyun. Her character is a princess who was raised as a soldier. She's an ambitious woman who aims of becoming the first woman who will lead Goguryeo. She will do whatever it takes to achieve her dream.

She is aware of the struggles that she may face while pursuing her dreams, however, she will stop at nothing.

However, things will take an unexpected turn when one day she crosses paths with On Dal (starred by Ji Soo), a peace-loving man who is the exact opposite of the ambitious princess. On Dal only wants to live a peaceful and harmonious life and he will soon find himself forsaking his principles in order to keep her one and only love safe.

Kim So Hyun to Showcase Her Acting Prowess by Portraying Two Roles

The drama recently released a sneak peek of Kim So Hyun portraying a different character in the drama! Not only she will star as the main lead Princess Pyeonggang, but she will also portray the character of Pyeonggang's mother, Queen Yeon.

the newly-released photos, we get to catch a glimpse of the beautiful Queen Yeon. Kim So Hyun transforms into Queen Yeon as she brings out a respectable and elegant aura. The actress is dressed lavishly with her face so fresh and beautiful. 

One photo features the queen looking calmly at her son, the crown prince Go Won. Another photo shows her worried face while she's thinking about her Kingdom.

River Where the Moon Rises" production team expresses their thoughts on Kim So Hyun's dual role

The drama's producers shared their thoughts on Kim So Hyun's performance in the drama and shared that the actress will make a big impact on her acting transition portraying two roles as Queen Yeon and Pyeonggang.

As she takes on the challenge of acting the role of a mother who loves her children dearly, the actress was able to showcase a new side of her that we had never witnessed before. Due to this, the people on set were surprised by her performance.

The production team continued, "Queen Yeon will portray an important role in the story on the start of the drama. The Queen is also a character that has a big impact on Pyeonggang's personality. Viewers will surely compare Queen Yeon from the beginning of the drama with Pyeonggang's character later on."

Theories on moon river! Interesting :) 

it now makes sense why we see sohyun with child princess :glasses:

• Blob 2