✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sso for everyone:glasses:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

This duo just kills me every time. I can’t wait to see their energy in moon river 

I wonder who’s more strict teacher between Yoo Seul and Ga Jin, poor Ondal :joy:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:
our princess was also doing musical theater  

Hope she does musical again .

And 700th :hooray:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 2/7/2021 at 9:06 AM, yeli said:

Sso for everyone:glasses:

:relaxed: I’m still a huge question mark on the king though. He is giving me bad vibes :lol:

On 2/7/2021 at 9:06 AM, yeli said:

wonder who’s more strict teacher between Yoo Seul and Ga Jin, poor Ondal :joy:

I feel like Ga Jin I think we see her hit him with something :joy: but I think he is a masochist and he loves his girls being fierce to him lol:happy2:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Breeze said:

doesn't need a popular male lead to become Hallyu star . She ıs perfect just the way she is !

IKR! She became very popular on relying mostly on her own strengths although it would be nice for her to work with a popular male lead in the future :)

they look so wonderful :)

please give us official date of love alarm 2 please. I miss them so much :bawling:

115-F4445-AD86-434-B-8547-F5-B55-FF302-F

Ahhhhh I can’t wait to see her badass action scenes :love:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=224999&idxno=224999&__twitter_impression=true

River River' Kim So-hyun, Pyeonggang Gongju → Queen Yeon's 1 person 2 role challenge

Actor Kim So-hyun shows various faces in the'River River

6-CE24403-A981-40-A9-BD4-E-3-C4-AFC771-D

KBS 2TV's new Monday and Tuesday drama ``River of the Moon'' (played by Ji-hoon Han/directed by Sang-ho Yoon/produced Victory Contents), which airs for the first time on the 15th, is the general Ondal (Jisoo) who made love with Princess Pyeong-gang (Kim So-hyun), who was all of Goguryeo's life. It is a fusion historical drama that depicts Soon Aebo, who has not yielded to the fate of ). 

Above all, there is a keen interest in actor Kim So-hyun's acting transformation, which will be shown through the'River River'. Kim So-hyun, who plays the role of Pyeong-gang in the play, is going to overturn the image of Pyeong-gang, the ‘Crybaby Princess’ in our heads by playing an active part between Princess and Salsu.

The appearance of Kim So-hyun, which has been slightly revealed through teaser videos and still cuts released so far, raises expectations. From the appearance of running through the blood-spattering battlefield, to the appearance of a beautiful princess, to the appearance of dark water. Foreshadow a variety of atmospheres.

FFE2-D941-D7-B4-430-B-9-B9-C-F564492-F8-

Kim So-hyun, who started acting as a child and boasting 13 years of acting career, has repeatedly transformed through numerous works. In this work, not only does Queen Yeon and Pyeonggang play two roles, but also give a difference in the appearance of Gongju Pyeonggang and Salsu Gahjin.

To this end, Kim So-Hyun made every effort to make subtle changes in dialogue tone and expression of emotions, as well as watch action videos countless times and learn from stunt actors to digest the action using a sword.

On the other hand,'River River' will be broadcast for the first time at 9:30 pm on Monday, February 15, following'Amhaengeosa: Chosun Secret Investigation Division'.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Kim So Hyun Transitions Seamlessly Between Warrior And Princess In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun will have the chance to channel multiple characters on “River Where the Moon Rises”!

A fusion historical romance drama, it depicts the unyielding love of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and general On Dal (Ji Soo). It has emerged as one of the most anticipated projects of the first half of 2021 due to its high-profile cast and production team.

With a week left until the premiere, new stills of Kim So Hyun have been revealed.

As Pyeonggang, she will be going back and forth between being a princess and a relentless warrior. Her reinterpretation of the character from the classic Goguryeo folk tale is set to challenge the existing notion of Princess Pyeonggang.

kim-so-hyun2.jpg

“River Where the Moon Rises” is the first time Kim So Hyun will be channeling characters from all across the spectrum in one project. She will play the dual roles of Queen Yeon and her daughter Princess Pyeonggang, but Princess Pyeonggang is also a soldier named Yeom Ga Jin, and a difference between the two personas had to be established.

Spoiler

kim-so-hyun11.jpg

In order to convey various aspects of Pyeonggang, Kim So Hyun made clear differences in the details of her tone of speech and expression of emotions. She also put in much effort to make her sword fight stunts seamless, such as watching action videos countless times and learning from stunt actors.

kim-so-hyun21.jpg

The production team commented, “The Pyeonggang of our drama is completely different from the crybaby Princess Pyeonggang we are familiar with. We are confident that Pyeonggang, an upright and bold princess and cynical warrior who becomes a naive young adult when it comes to love, will be a monumental character in Kim So Hyun’s filmography as well as in the lineage of female leads in Korean historical dramas.” They added, “It was possible thanks to Kim So Hyun’s solid base in acting. We hope you can wait for the show in anticipation of Kim So Hyun taking on a new challenge.”

“River Where the Moon Rises” will premiere on February 15 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1453052wpp/kim-so-hyun-transitions-seamlessly-between-warrior-and-princess-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

VC youtube uptade

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

How monumental VC?:wub:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:
this looks so coool! I’m too excited! I say it all the time 

At this point excited has become my overused word too:joy:

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

New still cut

sso, you didn’t have to snap so hard:glasses:

• Blob 2

31 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Mother of kdramas :joy::glasses:

At age 21 :joy:

30 minutes ago, yeli said:

where are the promised moving posters:glasses:

they promised both behind the video (we got today) and moving posters. Maybe tomorrow? We such greedy, impatient chubby infants who are always starving for more :joy:

awww she is too cute :wub:

A689-B015-203-E-4647-99-B9-509-D35-C4-A0
B900-DF1-F-77-C1-4532-B8-D8-A8-A75803-A5

sohyun updated her IG :love:

• Wiggle 2