✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

23 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think today is the last day of love alarm season 2 filming according to song Kang schedule. Well done Sohyun! You worked so hard these past four months! I hope you get good rest. You are so amazing :) 

Hoping that she has time now for other activities like her studies, CF shoots, magazine shoots, interviews and among others. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Hoping that she has time now for other activities like her studies, CF shoots, magazine shoots, interviews and among others. 

If Et story allows it. They've gone and blocked comments again as if they don't care about opinions from fans. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Haha yes it’s long, I’m not sure why

since it’s only 8 episodes. But i assume they have many breaks in between, so it won’t be too tiresome :D

The whole corona situation has been a mess as well. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Palette45 said:

If Et story allows it. They've gone and blocked comments again as if they don't care about opinions from fans. 

I guess the person/s behind E&T may either be So Hyun's mother or her managers. Business is still business. I don't see any reason for them to not allow So Hyun do work shoots. So, let us hope for the best. Let's pray that they will listen to the fans because they know that So Hyun loves her fans so much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

I guess the person/s behind E&T may either be So Hyun's mother or her managers. Business is still business. I don't see any reason for them to not allow So Hyun do work shoots. So, let us hope for the best. Let's pray that they will listen to the fans because they know that So Hyun loves her fans so much. 

They've barely given her three shoots and two endorsements after she signed with Et story. I don't think her mother has anything to do with her work. The problem is with her managers who don't know how to manage activities and do promotions. The quality of the BTS photos and videos is poor and not professional quality. Both SOOP, Jwide and Et story are independent labels but the difference in their professional quality is big. The fans keep complaining but they don't want to listen. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

All of the cast of LA  finished filming :)

Resim

Resim  Resim

Resim

cr: ongnyomnyam twitter

Well, let's just pray that they will listen to us even once. We don't know what is really happening. After all, So Hyun has a say on the management of her career. Maybe her Netflix's contract must be paying her a lot. Hence, the need to do CFs and magazine shoots are of less priority because she is well compensated by Netflix. For the same reason, we can also assume that her current endorsements must also be paying her a lot. So, the need to have additional work is of low level. They must be profiteering a lot of money from my point of view. Nevertheless, E&T is a new and young agency. Thus, the difference of quality of handling artists is wide as compared to industry's giants. So, as a fan, let's hope that they are guided to the direction. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi to all kind-hearted and dedicated fans that keep posting some articles and pictures here. It keeps our forum alive and moving.

But I want to ask for some help here to keep our forum easy and happy to read too.

for articles and etc please post something that related to Kim So Hyun only and put the link if you want, (plus it will generate more for feed to the source itself) Please do not put the whole page of the website here. For example, if the article mentioned a list of good drama to binge-watching or whatnot, please put her content only while putting others in title only.

for pictures In one post, just post at least only 3 pictures and put the others hidden (see the eye symbol up there?)

I love all of you and your efforts to keep this forum active. 

My thank you is not enough to thank all of you but these simple requests really needed to be complying in order to keep all readers in this forum comfortable to keep scrolling and can reading the posts properly instead of right now, need to skip some.

Thank you so much.

Love as always.

IMG-20200616-074823.png

• Like 3

22-5-800x445.jpg
STAR 

The Actors of Writer Park Hye Run’s Works: Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Kim So Hyun, and Ji Soo

Writer Park Hye Ryun has been successful in the SBS drama ‘While You Were Sleeping’ with her third collaboration with Lee Jong Suk. She also has become a star writer. The story of an actor with a writer is as important as the main characters. Park Hye Ryun seems to match with Lee Jong Suk. Other than Lee Jong Suk, she actually has worked with several actors making big hits.

Kim So Hyun –Ji Soo’s Chemistry Is Highly Anticipated

13-28.jpg Image Source : KBS

Kim So Hyun appeared in ‘While You Were Sleeping’ as a pianist for the second time. Last year, Kim So Hyun played in KBS ‘Page Turner’ trilogy drama as Chun Jae, a genius pianist who never debuted. She does not have many friends because of her awkward and arrogant personality. Her character is similar to the one in ‘While You Were Sleeping’. Meanwhile, Ji Soo who has an impressive acting skill since debuted is the actor chosen by Park Hye Ryun and his work in the future is highly anticipated.

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun and the journey from child actor to most sought-after star

SOS (story of star) - Stories we have never known of about the rookie period of stars and behind-the-scenes stories told by them.

356414_1936_1057.jpg?type=e1920

Actor Kim So Hyun started her career with a child role and reached the position she is today. Thanks to possessing a doll-like appearance, fair skin and outstanding acting ability compared to the age, Kim So Hyun's potential for further maturity is very desirable. In the drama "Moon Embracing The Sun" that aired in 2012, she left a mark on the audience's hearts with the younger role of the villain Yoon Bo Kyung, thus starting her famous path when called with the nickname "Top child actor trio" with Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Sae Ron. When growing up, Kim So Hyun is still as beautiful as before and is keeping on acting with her unchanging talent. Besides acting, she also promoted her ability as a host when trying out the MC position. Because of that, Kim So Hyun - precious gem was discovered early on - became an iconic actress of the age of 20 and attracted many expectations for her future activities.

20.jpg?type=e1920
21.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Kim So Hyun - the girl who matures proudly despite losing her father

Kim So Hyun was born on June 4, 1999 in Australia. She returned to her home country Korea when she was 3 years old. Kim So Hyun grew up with her mother and 1-year-younger brother because her father passed away when she was a child. Despite losing her father at an early age, Kim So Hyun matured so strongly and brightly that people can't feel that emptiness. When in primary school, when being told that she had to choose between two fields, piano and acting, the actress chose acting instead of the piano. After that, Kim So Hyun participated in an audition just because she was curious about what do the people who usually appeared on TV look like in real life. Unfortunately, she was eliminated. But whenever there was an obstacle, her competitive nature rose up, thereby creating a passion for the acting career. When in high school, Kim So Hyun changed direction, participating in the ability assessment exam to focus on acting instead of studying. After passing this exam, in 2017, the actress became a new student in the Department of Theater & Cinema at Hanyang University.

22.jpg?type=e1920
23.jpg?type=e1920
24.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Leaving many marks "thanks to" malicious comments from "The Moon Embracing The Sun" (2012)

Kim So Hyun debuted with the drama "Hometown of Legends - Child, Let's Go to Cheong Mountain" (KBS) in 2008. She became almost unknown during 4 years and could not stand a big chance to be well known by the audience, but then, the actress demonstrated her strong presence in the drama "Moon Embracing the Sun". Kim So Hyun constantly received 99% of the malicious comments when playing the villain Yoon Bo Kyung, but this was also an honor. Profanity was unavoidable because that was a villain. Holding the position of a trending child actress, Kim So Hyun continued to be cast as the child version of Yoon Eun Hye - the female lead in the drama "I Miss You". Yeo Jin Goo - the actor who was her one-sided love in "Moon Embracing the Sun" - was also her co-actor in "I Miss You". At the age of U20, acting the scene of sexual violence was not easy at all. After it was broadcast, the scene sparked great controversies but her sincerity managed to settle the public soon. Regarding this, Kim So Hyun shared, "I didn't have to play that scene directly, but I was struggling with showing genuine emotions. However, I was filming with the desire that such things absolutely must not happen in this world."

25.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Demonstrating her ability to host in calm way as MC on "Show! Music Core"

From 2013 to 2015, Kim So Hyun took on the MC position of the program "Show! Music Core" (MBC). Being an MC for a live TV show at the age of 15 is a difficult thing. However, with her quick adaptability together with distinctive youthfulness and cheerfulness, she melted TV viewers' hearts. After being recognized in the role of MC, Kim So Hyun received the Popularity award and Rookie award at "MBC Entertainment Awards" in 2013 and 2014 respectively. Moreover, she continued to work in the MC role at the "KBS Drama Awards" in 2015 and "SBS Dream Concert", "Seoul Music Awards", "Under Nineteen" in 2016.

26.jpg?type=e1920
27.jpeg?type=e1920
28.jpg?type=e1920
29.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Making breakthrough from the child role to become a sought-after main actress

Kim So Hyun started playing the supporting role, not a child role, in the drama "The Suspicious Housekeeper" (SBS) in 2013. She added the vitality to the work as Eun Han Gyul. Then, the actress was awarded in the short film category at the end of the year thanks to subtly emotional expressiveness of the young girl Ryu Ji Hye, who grew up in a family with divorced parents through the drama "We All Cry Differently" (KBS 2TV) in 2014. Also in 2014, Kim So Hyun played both roles in the drama "Reset" (OCN) and then went on to challenge herself with two roles through "Who Are You: School 2015" (KBS 2TV) in 2015, thereby reaping success with this school-themed drama series. Receiving positive reviews about the good performance of contrasting characters, Kim So Hyun rose to become a talented main actress. Right after "Who Are You: School 2015" ended its broadcast, she was chosen to play the female lead in the movie "Pure Love". Collaborating well with Do Kyung Soo (EXO), Kim So Hyun became one of the "symbols of first love".

30.jpg?type=e1920
31.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Collaborating with Son Ye Jin in the movie "The Last Princess" and Yoo Seung Ho in the TV series "Ruler: Master of the Mask"

Kim So Hyun has fulfilled her wish to meet her favorite actors through works. She co-starred with Son Ye Jin in the movie "The Last Princess". At the time, Kim So Hyun was chosen to play young Deokhye Princess of Son Ye Jin - whom she considered as her role model. The chemistry between Song Ye Jin and Kim So Hyun is one of the points attracting over 5.59 million moviegoers. Dubbed "Little Son Ye Jin" thanks to this work, Kim So Hyun said it was a nickname making her feel extremely grateful. In 2017, the actress collaborated with Yoo Seung Ho through the drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask" (MBC). In an interview with a newspaper conducted earlier, Kim So Hyun picked Yoo Seung Ho as the co-star she wanted to act with the most. The reason is that she feels deeply sympathetic to the actor because they both rise from child roles to reach their positions now. Her hope to work together with him if having opportunity has come true and both have successfully conquered the small-screen audience with a sweet romantic drama.

32.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Difficulty in acting career due to being "minor"

Acting is not always smooth. Adolescent age was a limit to Kim So Hyun's acting. She played the female lead Kim Hyun Ji in the drama "Hey Ghost, Let's Fight" (tvN) aired in 2016. At that time, she showed her enthusiasm to the point that she personally learned martial arts because of the action scenes at the beginning of the drama. However, the film had to end with a sharp drop in viewership ratings when there were continuous opinions that scenes such as Kim So Hyun's kissing scene in which she was close to kissing Ok Taek Yeon or her drunken scene "made viewers uncomfortable when watching because the actress is a teenager". Even "Radio Romance" (KBS 2TV) - the drama that Kim So Hyun challenged on to welcome her adulthood - could not succeed as expected.

33.jpg?type=e1920

▶ Enthusiasm in physique management right from childhood

Kim So Hyun has considered herself to have aged thoughts since she was a teenager. However, look at a certain angle, she exploited those aged thoughts in a useful way, thereby seizing the opportunities to portray the more mature roles than her age well. This fact brings positive effects, and it has matched her current age now. Kim So Hyun always attends to her body management because of artistic activities right from a young age. She created a beautiful physique by standing upright against the wall and always paying attention to moisture absorption when often drinking lots of water.

34.jpg?type=e1920

▶ "Tone-deaf, incompetent at dancing" and attempt to fix it

Kim So Hyun joined the show ''100 people, 100 songs'' (JTBC) and showed that she couldn't sing high notes. Appearing in another entertainment show, she delivered a stiff choreography with T-ara's ''Roly Poly''. However, the actress overcame her shortcomings in singing and dancing with her extraordinary effort. Not only did she showcase her surprisingly upgraded singing capability through the drama's OST, but Kim So Hyun also enthusiastically performed Chuli and Miae's song ''Why Do You'' with Minho (SHINee) on the 400th episode, the special broadcast of ''Show! Music Core''. She melted audiences' hearts with the liveliness and brightness on the stage of Girl's Day's ''Darling''.

35.jpeg?type=e1920

▶Having no male friend, her best female friend is Jiwoo

Although graduating from a co-ed middle school, at the film sets, Kim So Hyun often meets older guys rather than her peers. Although she knows how to treat older guys, it is not easy for her to make friends. Kim So Hyun once said, "I don't have any friends who are boys." Among her male co-stars, the one who has the closest age to Kim So Hyun is Yeo Jin Goo but they don't know each other's phone number either. Although having not many male friends, she has female friends. Among the actors, she is closest to Jiwoo. Because the two of them relied on each other for a long time and acted together, therefore Kim So Hyun and Jiwoo are very compatible and they once traveled together. This is a close friendship that the two are extremely fond of each other.

19.jpg?type=e1920

▶ "I myself feel and learn a lot when I look at you"

Kim So Hyun also plays a role in stimulating her colleague actors. Yook Sung Jae - the actor that showed good chemistry with her in "Who Are You: School 2015", shared, "Despite your young age, So Hyun leads the entire drama. When seeing you always working with a smile on your face in spite of the exhaustion due to lack of sleep, I myself feel and learn a lot." Actor Chung Jung Myung gave her his recognition, "She is polite and always looks strong. So Hyun possesses such an outstanding charm that I believe she might become the greatest actor of this era." Actor Nam Joo Hyuk also praised, "Like an adult and really trustworthy. She is a positive person that never show any hints of negativity even when facing hardship. I have a lot to learn from her." When co-starring with her in a work, Yoo Seung Ho - the actor who is 6 years older than her - trusted So Hyun so much that he once said, "She is like my elder sister."

• Like 2

4 Reasons Why The Love Triangle Of “Love Alarm” Gets Viewers Torn Apart

Aug 27, 2019   ·  31,701 Views   ·  64
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Love-triangle-netflix-cover.jpg

Netflix

Netflix original drama "Love Alarm" based on webtoon was released on Aug. 22. Many dramas viewers have finished the first season of 8 episodes in a very few days and can't wait to hear news about a season 2.

Kim SoHyunSong Kang and Jung GaRam are the main actors of this comedy fantasy romance school drama. “Love Alarm” is about people who want to know their true heart in a society where people use an app to find out who likes them. For more information, posters, characters descriptions, and teaser, you can check out cast and summary here.

To sum up, this is the story of 3 high school students who live in a world where an app tell them who likes them in 10 meters around. Kim SoHyun as JoJo is working at a part-time job with Jung GaRam as HyeYeong. He has a crush on her but did not confess his feelings. This is when Song Kang as SunOh a popular guy comes back from the states and starts to attend the same high school. He is also a 12-year friend with HyeYeong. SunOh and JoJo fall in love.

Netflix

You would have understood, this is a love triangle. The 2 best friends are in love with the same girl and many viewers have the Second Lead Syndrome.

giphy.gif

The viewers are stuck in the love triangle and have a hard time choosing between the two of them. At the beginning of the season, it seemed obvious JoJo liked SunOh but near the end, it was no longer sure.

Would you prefer SunOh who is actively going closer to JoJo or HyeYeong who is watching her from far? Would you prefer SunOh who is confessing powerfully or HyeYeong who is confessing softly? Would you prefer SunOh who wants to receive attention or HyeYeong who gives attention? Would you prefer SunOh who recomforts with actions of HyeYeong who recomforts with words?

Netflix

Here are 4 reasons why viewers have a hard time to choose the guy to date JoJo as they both have pros and cons.

Who should win JoJo's heart according to you SunOh [Song Kang] or HyeYeong [Jung GaRam]? How do you perceive their love triangle? Vote for your favorite and let us know why you are for him in the comments.

Netflix

Be aware of the spoilers.

1- SunOh, loving and deep in love boyfriend

SunOh is very active and expressive in his love for JoJo. He loves her and always shows his love. As a boyfriend, he never misses an occasion to make her heartbeat. Don't forget to check the Top 6 Most Heart-Fluttering Lines Of SunOh (Song Kang) In “Love Alarm”.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The boy always supports her, for instance, he paid for her to be able to eat at the cafeteria. SunOh also understands her traumatic past and difficult situation and never misses the occasion to cheer her up.

giphy.gif

His personality is carefree and slightly arrogant.

giphy.gif

Moreover, he still deeply loves her even after 4 years and how she -heartlessly- broke up with him. A sign that he has true feelings for her.

giphy.gif

Both were happy together and that seemed like real true love.

Netflix

2- SunOh, creepy and clingy & too high self-esteem

To be honest, the very first impression of SunOh in episode 1 was not so good. Not everyone would agree on this, but here is my point.

SunOh followed the crush of his long-term close friend and asked her to follow him in a small alley. Then, suddenly he went on asking her if she wanted to kiss him and that he was sure that she liked him already despite barely knowing each other. For me, it sounded a bit creepy.

After episode 1, his character was very romantic and showed that he truly cared for her.

However, he also hinted from time to time that he was clingy and overly possessive.

For example, when he said "Jealousy ... Don't even look at boy bands, and don't talk about my friends. I'm doing this for people to see that you're all mine". To some people, his lines could sound romantic while for some they sound possessive

Netflix

giphy.gif

The boy also has a high opinion about himself. When JoJo broke up with him, he could not believe that someone could break up with someone like him and he is always full of his immense popularity.

Moreover, the last of his cons is that, after 4 years, he still likes her but he has a girlfriend.

3- HyeYeong, sweet and long-time love for her

HyeYeong too has a lot of pros.

Most of the viewers would agree that he is a kind, shy and sweet guy. He has a crush for JoJo who is at the same school as him and works at the same restaurant as him. However, he is always looking at her from far.

Netflix

In the beginning, he knew that she had a boyfriend (IlSik as Shin SeungHo) and refused to take one step further. It was the same when she started to date SunOh. He proved that he was considerate.

giphy.gif

He is protecting her in her back. You would remember the time students were accusing JoJo of the soccer accident she had with SunOh. HyeYeong without hesitation went on to defend her and asked how it could be because of her.

In the adult time -4 years later-, he is stealing even for hearts with his sweet actions to JoJo. His character looked the coolest during that time.

One of his sweet scenes is, for example, the time he helped her when JoJo's cousin was throwing her stuff by the window of the house.

Netflix

Netflix

Netflix

The boy is not asking for her love but simply confessed his feelings and is happy to ring her love alarm. HyeYeong is not giving her any pressure and that is charming.

giphy.gif

4- HyeYeong, overly passive

HyeYeong is a nice guy however he is overly passive during their high school days and that is his major con.

During high school. HyeYeong had plenty of time to talk to JoJo and to get close to her during their part-time. However, he was just looking at her from far. Then, he decided to confess when it was already too late. Let's be honest, he had a serious issue with timing.

Moreover, following her with his bike from far after work, looked like he was staking her.

Netflix

After 4 years, JoJo is no longer with SunOh anymore and HyeYeong still likes her. He tried to be more active and refused to let her go back to SunOh. The question is: isn't it too late?

Netflix

Netflix

He is one step behind SunOh because of the past JoJo and him share. Could HyeYeong and JoJo date when she used to have this special connection with his best friend? The fact that he is late could be also added in his cons.

• Like 2

The platform boundary is'free bean'... terrestrial wave, cable and web

Publication date: 2020.05.13 15:00

5 pieces a year over the program planning and production
1 nyeonsae revenue growth 40% ↑ ... Notice
美· Southeast Asia, such as content distributors sell

The African TV subsidiary, Free Kong, is on track. It is providing content in all directions regardless of terrestrial, cable, web, or OTT.

According to African TV, Free Kong has increased sales by nearly 40% in the past year. An African TV official said, "Sales itself is not big, but we are paying attention to growth."

Free Kong was acquired by African TV in 2018. It is a professional digital content producer that produces web-based movies, dramas, entertainment, and branded content. As a video production company, in rare cases, the majority of content production costs are directly covered from the outside through various methods such as copyright sales, indirect advertising (PPL), and marketing.

After the takeover of African TV, it was a remarkable achievement to supply content regardless of platforms such as terrestrial, cable, vertical, and SNS. Planning and producing more than 5 programs every year on 3 domestic terrestrial companies (SBS Moby richard simmons, KBS Media, MBC D. Creative Center), cable channels (JTBC Studio Lululala, Lifetime Korea), and OTT platform (Netflix, KT season) Distribution.

'Non-regular Idol (Netflix)''Kim So-hyun is the first to be 20 (Lifetime Korea)''Lord of Parody (OCN)''Hawayu.MOV (JTBC2)''Midnight Reggae Entertainment (Facebook)''Farm Academy (SBS)' is a representative program of Free Kong.

Free Kong distributes or sells content rights to global platforms. One of the world's largest advertising companies,'Denz','iFlix', called Netflix in Southeast Asia,'On Demand Korea', which streams Korean content to North and South America, including the United States, and'Amazon Prime Video', a global online video service provider .

Recently, he signed a co-production of commercial feature film with Lewis Pictures, a film production company that produced'Okja' and'Inrang'. It is producing content with the goal of opening in the first half of 2021.

Content produced by Free Kong has a high number of views regardless of the distribution platform. In particular,'Hawayu.MOV', a music video analysis and entertainment program starring Haha and Yoo Seyun, recorded about 1 million views as of May 2020. Actor Kim So-hyun's reality program'Twenty's the First Time' recorded about 6 million views as of May 2020 on YouTube, Naver TV and Facebook.

Free Kong continues to challenge the platform boundaries this year. In the second quarter, together with MBC D. Creative Center, we jointly produce and produce an entertainment program called'Super Senior', which presents an alternative to lifelong jobs for seniors.

It is a program that opens the second act of life through a one-person media for seniors who have reached the age of 100, and at the same time provides opportunities for profit generation, and directly connects senior creators who have grown through broadcasting to companies.

Influencers who are active in new media platforms such as Haha, a broadcaster of MC, African TV BJ Tsuyang, and Korea's top-ranked YouTuber Dotty will participate. The number of SNS subscribers and followers such as YouTube and Instagram is close to 8 million. It can give a ripple effect of promotion to the brands participating in the broadcast sponsorship.

An African TV official said, “We will strengthen content power and expand our business area through Free Kong in preparation for the future video market, which is divided into live broadcasting and VoD, to be integrated into one.”

17 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

How many episode it will have?

Considering they filmed from March until June, maybe LAS2 have 8 episodes only. After filming, I guess the cast will start now with the promotions. So, the possibility for release date of LAS2 maybe later part of the year or early 2021.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Report@Issue] Kim Yu-jung, Kim So-hyun, Kim Sae-ron, 10 Troikas acting and appearing

Listen to the text Set

20160326_1458949975_98462900_1_99_20160326150604.jpg?type=w430View original

[TV Report = Reporter Shin Nara] Troika appeared in her teens. This is Kim Yu-jeong, Kim So-hyun, and Kim Sa-ron. Good sisters who satisfy both appearance and acting skills. The broadcaster, Kim Gura, is attractive enough to be spotted as a daughter-in-law.

◆ Kim Yu-jung, a

thin waist that seems to be caught in one hand on the small face of the mood goddess as she grows up . Big eyes, long straight hair. As Kim Yoo-jung grows up, she is being praised as a ``mood goddess.'' Every time he sees his appearance on the official statue, the storm is growing surprisingly. Starting with the'SBS Drama Awards' child actor prize in 2008, Kim Yu-jung, who became a regular customer who was named on the list of award winners, is growing as a'actress' to take on the role of the movie protagonist.

◆ Kim

So- hyun, not'Little Son Ye-jin' So-hyun Kim is called'Little Son Ye-jin' and has attracted attention since her debut. Not only did she sing various drama children, she was equipped with singing skills as well as singers. The advantage of Kim So-hyun is that she radiates a fantastic'chemistry' with any actor. Yeo Jin-gu, Yuk-jae Jae, Jisu, and even Cheonmyeong. He shows acting breath with his actor regardless of age. Recently, Kim So-hyun is taking the lead role in the role of Son Ye-jin in the movie'Dukhye Ong-ju', raising expectations.

◆ Kim Saeron, don't make fun of me as a child

Kim Sae-ron, who is praised by many actors, is a'acting genius'. Despite having never been to an acting academy, it is always at the center of a work that has many seniors. Kim Sae-ron is known as a child actress specializing in 19-karat gold films such as'Uncle','Neighbor','Doheeya' and'Manhole'. She has an excellent eye for viewing scenarios. Although young, he became a'believing and watching actor' from a certain moment.
  • Like 1