✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 6/18/2020 at 5:20 AM, Palette45 said:

Kim Yoojung is going to very likely give another hit from A list director. 

I watched the first episode, and I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The FL character is “sketch.” I don’t like her based on what she did to the ML. That’s sexual harassment and she’s a minor. It’s a really low quality first episode. The director had a fluke with fiery priest. I’m thinking the writer of fiery priest had a huge hand on its success. 

so see, receiving a good drama also depends on luck and not always track record. Writers and directors can fail, even acclaimed ones :) 

• Like 2

On 6/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, elan1 said:

I watched the first episode, and I don’t think you have anything to worry about. The FL character is “sketch.” I don’t like her based on what she did to the ML. That’s sexual harassment and she’s a minor. It’s a really low quality first episode. The director had a fluke with fiery priest. I’m thinking the writer of fiery priest had a huge hand on its success. 

so see, receiving a good drama also depends on luck and not always track record. Writers and directors can fail, even acclaimed ones :) 

Your point is valid and the drama is terrible and I would be embarrassed if anyone I like was associated with it. Still the rating is going up because having A list director makes people interested to watch. My point will still stay that Kim Sohyun needs to work with more solid teams of writers and directors and actually get the deserved appreciation for her hard work. Luck is always a factor which is what I said earlier. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Palette45 said:

Your point is valid and the drama is terrible and I would be embarrassed if anyone I like was associated with it. Still the rating is going up because having A list director makes people interested to watch. My point will still stay that Kim Sohyun needs to work with more solid teams of writers and directors and actually get the deserved appreciation for her hard work. Luck is always a factor which is what I said earlier. 

The PD is far from being called an A-list. As mentioned above, he had only a fluke in Fiery Priest. Almost of the PD's dramas were average performers. The success of Fiery Priest was overhypely credited to the PD. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

The PD is far from being called an A-list. As mentioned above, he had only a fluke in Fiery Priest. Almost of the PD's dramas were average performers. The success of Fiery Priest was overhypely credited to the PD. 

Even if I accept his last drama was a fluke but if you see the ratings for this drama is rising too then how will you still call his work a fluke? I don't know about him being overly hyped but actors are over hyped too what matters is how many hits you deliver and how frequently.