✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

ough translation of Q & A in production conference of "Because this is my first 20 Cr @jooheecantabile -

Q. The point I got through 'because this is my first 20 ..
A. When I play a lot of drama, sometimes I get the feeling of losing myself between the character and me. "I was 20 years old when I was in a difficult time when I was less motivated and pleasurable than what I was doing.
When I was twenty years old, I thought there would be some tremendous things, but there is not much difference except for the difference of the front seat.
Q. What is the capacity of liquor?
A. Some constraints have disappeared. I can drink alcohol, too. "" I have not drunk much alcohol. If I have a glass of beer, I am feeling better. I have not tested yet "
.. Q. There is a burden on food ?
A. I had a special feeling of eating a US hamburger and it swelled up to expectation, and the taco was very delicious, too , I ate really delicious, but it was the first time I ate it, so I had a hard feel expression for the burden of eating it . So people around asked me if it wasn't taste good. I would like you to consider this part. "Confession
With the passion to eat delicious food, I always walked at the gym for an hour that night.
Q. Are you interested in entering Hollywood after your trip to the United States?
A. It is premature to talk about Hollywood advancement. "Before I went I had to study English. I prepared English because I want to communicate freely. Hollywood was a story that was too far away, and it seemed like an unrealistic story, but when I went to see the studio and went to the filming scene, I had a bit desire. So if I had an opportunity to do it, I would like to challenge it. I thought I would try hard if I had the opportunity to challenge even if I could not. It is not a story to enter, but an opportunity to see a little possibility for me.

Q. The reason for choosing "Because this is my first Twenty .
A. When I have a drama or a movie, I get a feeling of losing myself between me and the character. When I am in a difficult time , I have met "Because this is my first Twenty ." As I traveled, I felt like I was such a bright person again, I had thought that I should be mature but the moment I traveled I enjoyed myself as a 20-year-old Kim Sohyun. I felt myself bright and energetic during the trip.
Q. Who do you want to go with if you go on a trip again?
A. I want to go with Jiwoo unnie since we've nine years of friendship -

Cr: Shirlley0604 -ig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

.. Q. There is a burden on food ?
A. I had a special feeling of eating a US hamburger and it swelled up to expectation, and the taco was very delicious, too , I ate really delicious, but it was the first time I ate it, so I had a hard feel expression for the burden of eating it . So people around asked me if it wasn't taste good. I would like you to consider this part. "Confession
With the passion to eat delicious food, I always walked at the gym for an hour that night.
Q. Are you interested in entering Hollywood after your trip to the United States?
A. It is premature to talk about Hollywood advancement. "Before I went I had to study English. I prepared English because I want to communicate freely. Hollywood was a story that was too far away, and it seemed like an unrealistic story, but when I went to see the studio and went to the filming scene, I had a bit desire. So if I had an opportunity to do it, I would like to challenge it. I thought I would try hard if I had the opportunity to challenge even if I could not. It is not a story to enter, but an opportunity to see a little possibility for me.

Q. The reason for choosing "Because this is my first Twenty .
A. When I have a drama or a movie, I get a feeling of losing myself between me and the character. When I am in a difficult time , I have met "Because this is my first Twenty ." As I traveled, I felt like I was such a bright person again, I had thought that I should be mature but the moment I traveled I enjoyed myself as a 20-year-old Kim Sohyun. I felt myself bright and energetic during the trip.

Cr: Shirlley0604 -ig

The struggle of easy to gain weight after meals..ughhhh :sleepy:.. I love her confession with the passion to eat delicious food, I always walked at the gym for an hour that night. Same girl.. sameeeee :lol: I love food so much that I need to kill it later..

Her accent is soo good and her writing skill also not bad.. good luck Sohyunah.. be more confident to speak English because I know you can do it... :wub:  and I'm sure sooner or later, she will have the opportunity to be in Hollywood world too... it is not a story to enter, but an opportunity to see a little possibility  yeahhhh... Let's chase the dream!

Thank you for being part of this show. Love you all the wayssss...:love:

• Like 3

Mongsuk Instagram update with Sohyun 

9 hours ago, faye406 said:

The struggle of easy to gain weight after meals..ughhhh :sleepy:.. I love her confession with the passion to eat delicious food, I always walked at the gym for an hour that night. Same girl.. sameeeee :lol: I love food so much that I need to kill it later..

Her accent is soo good and her writing skill also not bad.. good luck Sohyunah.. be more confident to speak English because I know you can do it... :wub:  and I'm sure sooner or later, she will have the opportunity to be in Hollywood world too... it is not a story to enter, but an opportunity to see a little possibility  yeahhhh... Let's chase the dream!

Thank you for being part of this show. Love you all the wayssss...:love:

Very well said about her personality. She need to be more confident in speak English as we know she can speak the language well. Also it’s also nice to see her more open now after experiencing a lot of new things during this variety show. It is a blessing that she get to know herself more after this show. Keep it up Sohyun as you are a very capable and intelligent person 

• Like 2

KOREAMOO K-POP COMMUNITY

The press conference for “This is My First Twenty” was held on September 28. In this press conference, Kim So Hyun admitted the difficulty of being an actress. She said that sometimes she felt confused when shooting a drama and living as someone different. She said that she found this program when she felt uneasy and tired because he was confused about his identity.

kim so hyun kim so hyun

She said, “Thanks to this program, I know that I am someone who is cheerful and cheerful. I think I always have to be responsible and mature. But when shooting this program, I can put everything down and just have fun. That’s why I know I have positive energy from inside me. “

https://koreamoo.com/news/kim-so-hyun-finds-self-identity-at-the-variety-show-this-is-my-first-twenty.html

• Like 1

Actress Kim SoHyun Introduces “Her Friend” On Instagram

Actress Kim SoHyun loves her dog so much.

On October 1st, she uploaded a lovely picture on her Instagram. On the caption, she only wrote “My friend” with a kiss and paw prints emojis.

In the picture released, Kim SoHyun is staring at the camera with her pet dog. She is smiling with her face next to the dog’s one. Kim SoHyun and the dog’s eyes caught attention.

Kim SoHyun actress, Kim SoHyun dog, Kim SoHyun, Kim SoHyun 2018, Kim SoHyun instagram

Both look adorable and cute. Fans commented “Cute”, “Love You”, “Beautiful”, “What is the dog name?”, “Miss you”, etc.

The actress shared at various times pictures of the cute dog.

Recently, Kim SoHyun has been on her own web reality show traveling in the U.S., titled “Because This is My First Twenty: Kim SoHyun’s YOLO SOLO California”.

https://www.kpopmap.com/actress-kim-sohyun-introduces-her-friend-on-instagram/

• Like 1

Sohyun was  being chosen as female lead cast for popular webtoon "Bastard". (by netizens)

DouCj_yUcAElCQn.jpg

oon Ha Na is a 21-year-old student who is working with part-time job and 24 hours a day and is suffering from a needy life. She is bound her hair, wearing glasses and in purple clothes that she live hard even in a hard reality, A beautiful beauty that can not be hidden even in that kind of looks . It makes me think of actress Kim So Hyun.
Though there is age difference between dream cast Joo Ji-hoon and who are talking about a freezing male character's virtual casting, but because there is a difference between Devil and Yoon Hana in Webtoon, so Kim So Hyun match with the character.
The reaction to Kim So Hyun. SBS 'I hear your voice, KBS2' who are you - School 2015. KBS2 Radio romance, 'Kim So-hyun's beautiful beauty and strong acting skills are well suited to Yoon Ha-Na.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/182222

• Thanks 3