✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

https://www.soompi.com/article/1164681wpp/12-korean-web-dramas-will-get-drama-drought

ji-soo-kim-so-hyun-page-turner.png

Page Turner” has a cast of very visually appealing stars, which won’t disappoint you. Starring Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, and Shin Jae Ha, there won’t be a second to be bored. Yoon Yoo Seul (Kim So Hyun), who is under the pressure of her mom, is an aspiring pianist who goes blind in a tragic accident. The best part of this short and sweet drama is the love triangle that ensues between her, Seo Jin Mok (Shin Jae Ha), and Cha Sik (Ji Soo). You’ll want to know who she ends up choosing!

• Thanks 2

'This is my first Twenty ' Kim Sohyun, first trip to the United States alone (Source: Sports Korea, Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/5iy4Dqc5
[Sports Chosun.com Lee Ji-hyun reporter] actress Kim So-hyun is challenging for the first time reality program 'Because this is my first Twenty ' the first broadcast day before the teaser video is open to the public.

Global content brand lifetime has released an official teaser image of Kim So Hyun 's' Because 
This is my first Twenty - Kim So Hyun 's Yolol Solo California' for the first time in 10 years since debut. In the teaser video, you can see Kim So Hyun, who is showing off her 20-year-old youthfulness in the background of major cities in the western US, including Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
In addition, Kim shows off the usual tourist attractions such as full of excitement before going on her first solo trip to the United States, enjoying the food in the US, taking a self-portrait shot with jungle, and shooting a jump shot. It also shows cute comic dances and enjoyment with people who have met locally. Through this, it's not the 10th year of debut actress Kim Sohyun, but the 20 year old Kim Sohyun 's appearance for the first time real 'Because This is my first Twenty ' have more anticipation.
Kim So Hyun's first trip to the United States will be introduced to the life of a new entertainment program 'Twenty years old is the first time - Kim So Hyun's Yolo solo California' will be released on September 28 life time digital channel (@LifeTimeKorea) and two episodes are released every Tuesday and Friday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2