✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

5 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Sohyun ig uptade. Sohyun with her manager.

She went to watch movie ( Searching).

I think this girl who helped her to walking is her new manager :) But ı am not sure :)

Happy to see her enjoying her leisure time. 

Nope, the girl is one of her fashion stylists.. She's has been following Sohyun in many trips before like in Jeju, Japan, LA and ofcourse in this Hanyul event too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

Happy to see her enjoying her leisure time. 

Nope, the girl is one of her fashion stylists.. She's has been following Sohyun in many trips before like in Jeju, Japan, LA and ofcourse in this Hanyul event too.

This girl looks like the person (who went movie with Sohyun ) who she introduced as her manager.  Or my eyes were wrong:D

• Like 1

@Elif Ataş

They are really two different girl. :lol:

The one with long hair is her fashion stylist while the one with short hair/wearing the cap is her assistant manager/manager.

IMG_20180915_065043.jpg

While here during the fanmeeting in Japan 

20 minutes ago, Elif Ataş said:

Sohyun's voice 

Ahh...her calming voice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, godhunters said:

And also follow by Sohyun herself XD.....

IMO by creating Mongsuk's IG account, maybe she thinks it is correct medium to express her love towards Mongsuk.. Because her own IG posts mostly related to her works even tho I (majority of fans,maybe) doesn't mind if she post about Mongsuk.

• Like 2

It is said that Sohyun update her Snap IG at 2.53am SKT time but deleted the message around 5 minutes later ..we all love you Sohyun..and will always supporting you :wub:

P/s: Snap IG = I don't know what it is, but I think it is same like updating in IG Story but in picture format :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, faye406 said:

IMO by creating Mongsuk's IG account, maybe she thinks it is correct medium to express her love towards Mongsuk.. Because her own IG posts mostly related to her works even tho I (majority of fans,maybe) doesn't mind if she post about Mongsuk.

We have the same thinking and may i add that I think it’s also the influence from some of the pets bloggers that she follows on sns that prompted her to create Mongsuk’s IG account. Mongsuk certainly is so lucky to have Sohyun as the owner as one can see that she really love Mongsuk a lot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1