✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

13 hours ago, elan1 said:

Me too, she looks good with every male co-star  

No lies, friend :) she look good even with mannequins lol

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

SOHYUN her Worldwide power and popularity is continuously growing! She made the international beauty list again! 100 most beautiful women internationally and she got #32!!! 

in 2019, she was #44!!! In 2016 she was #82. 

#32 and she was mostly absent from the public in 2020! WOW

Sohyun is beautiful, they pick right. Y they not pick her in 2017 or 2018 too? 

11 hours ago, yeli said:

Wow! I know it may sound cliche, but how can she be so PERFECT?!

Right word u used friend :)

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

She should be a chemist and share her formula how she is able to sizzle so well with her co-star

Formula difficult to solve, more difficult than Einstein theories :)

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

what is this??? Why is sohyun and her hubby from sun embracing the moon is in these photos with the same logo? They are so cute 

I want them 2 work again 

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

She is like a webtoon character ;)

Prettier than webtoon character :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, SeriousClouds said:

No lies, friend :) she look good even with mannequins lol

Sohyun is beautiful, they pick right. Y they not pick her in 2017 or 2018 too? 

Right word u used friend :)

Formula difficult to solve, more difficult than Einstein theories :)

I want them 2 work again 

Prettier than webtoon character :wub:

Lol mannequins, no disagreements. they were blind in 2017 and 2018 :ph34r: Yeo Jin Goo & Sohyun would be a dynamic couple, I also truly wish they work again. I want them to have a non-tragic love line this time around. They almost worked again for a third time as the main leads but the drama failed to follow through :sweat:

wow, a family with taste :kiss_wink:

same girl #1

I want to meet sohyun not stylish lol 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

D4-C73-A18-6343-4-EFB-8298-192-C458-C32-

she is beautiful awake or asleep :wub:

“They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.”

sohyun, may you have wonderful dreams! :grin:

Let’s play a ice breaker game by asking questions relating to sohyun to get to know the members here better ^_^

What was the first drama you remember seeing sohyun in and which drama was it that made you an official fan of hers? 

for me: I hear your voice was the first drama I think I saw her in

CA51-B710-C796-4-FE4-A1-E8-2-F9-AB97-FCA

the drama that made me an official fan of hers was school 2015

181-D2945-F532-4-CCE-9-B27-D9-F39-FA9449

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

Lol mannequins, no disagreements. they were blind in 2017 and 2018 :ph34r: Yeo Jin Goo & Sohyun would be a dynamic couple, I also truly wish they work again. I want them to have a non-tragic love line this time around. They almost worked again for a third time as the main leads but the drama failed to follow through :sweat:

I did not know they were close 2 work again. :( I hope they will soon in future. 

38 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Let’s play a ice breaker game by asking questions relating to sohyun to get to know the members here better ^_^

What was the first drama you remember seeing sohyun in and which drama was it that made you an official fan of hers? 

Fun game, I join. I will put pics 2. 

my first drama I see her: goblin 

EF67731-E-9-BA2-48-EF-ACC5-1981240-C40-B

Drama that made me fan: tales of nokdu 

9128-C941-9-D27-49-C7-9464-B4-A80-BF5-BF

• Blob 3

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

for me: I hear your voice was the first drama I think I saw her in

the drama that made me an official fan of hers was school 2015

let's me joinnnnnnn :wow1:

The first drama me remember seeing sohyun in :

nMzYboFbcQDti3UpmtPPgdzeyHSgB_Op91qQ6mRg

the drama that made me an official fan of hers :

5f68966cee95d.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

Fun! 

The first drama I remember seeing sohyun was I Miss You/Missing You.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDitar3ncB3W-Bggntym7

The drama that made me become an official fan: It’s actually this scene from  School 2015

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn6AQ26nC0loslZDIYsz7

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Thank you for sharing responses, I will think of more questions and ask more later :) if you have ideas of ice breaker fun questions, feel free to post :wub:

Wow sohyun! She uses her artistic talent as a way to use as a gift for other people. What a generous, talented queen :eatscookie:

This reminds me of strong SLS I had while watching school 2015 :tears::lol:

out of this world princess :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

My first Kdrama is Princess Hours . I started to watch Yoon Eun Hye's dramas after Preincess Hours. Andd I watched İ Miss You. After this drama Sohyun started getting my attention. 

Then ı watched  Rooftop Prince and The Moon Embracing The Sun . After this dramas I started wondering why Sohyun is always in a bad role . She is really good . Also in TMETS , she looked more like the female lead . Then I started to search about Sohyun .

And Who Are You ,School 2015 ,ı became a fan. I watched almost her all drama . When she cameo or child role , ı watched only her parts (except The Girl Who Sees Smels and Goblin. I watched all the episodes of this dramas )

For the last few years I only watch  Sohyun's dramas.I try others but ı didn't watch .  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, Breeze said:

My first Kdrama is Princess Hours . I started to watch Yoon Eun Hye's dramas after Preincess Hours. Andd I watched İ Miss You. After this drama Sohyun started getting my attention. 

Then ı watched  Rooftop Prince and The Moon Embracing The Sun . After this dramas I started wondering why Sohyun is always in a bad role . She is really good . Also in TMETS , she looked more like the female lead . Then I started to search about Sohyun .

And Who Are You ,School 2015 ,ı became a fan. I watched almost her all drama . When she cameo or child role , ı watched only her parts (except The Girl Who Sees Smels and Goblin. I watched all the episodes of this dramas )

For the last few years I only watch  Sohyun's dramas.I try others but ı didn't watch .  

Whoa, you have long history! I like how her roles are so diverse and that she tries many different genres. I really like her in I Miss  You! I hope she can do another modern  melodrama like that someday :) 

4-ED3-A0-D6-B149-4-C2-A-81-AE-03-B6-E3-E

• Love 2

Then let me also tell you guys how I became her. It all started in my secondary level. I was not really a kdrama watcher. The only drama I watched during my primary level was BOF. It was really popular and after that I started watching kdramas only because of my friend. She used to watch lots of kdramas and used to tell me about them. She let me borrow some of hers too . Then, I was addicted not just me but my sister as well then we started buying cds and used to watch them that too hiding at night maybe till 1am then one day we bought school 2015 cd and watched and I won't really say a fan but I started searching for her in google. Then my friend advised me to watch maboy in which I didn't know she was a lead. Then, I bought missing you drama cd just for her and only watched till her part after the leads become older I didn't really liked it that much. After that I kind of watched every drama she was a  part of.

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I hope so and with Yeo Jin Go . She is really good at melodrama

Yeo Jin Goo! It’s a given! :heart: Maybe the writer of start-up and I hear your voice can put them in a new drama together. Yeo Jin goo appearing in start-up surprised me, I’m still sad that sohyun did not cameo in that drama. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

She was the main reason I started warching drama awards as well and watched almost all her videos on youtube. It has been almost 5 years. And I still am her fan as I was before. After some time I stopped watching kdramas bcoz damn they are addictive and you never get enough sleep. But I still get excited hearing about her dramas and watch them. I even started watching her ongoing drama the same day  they broadcast even though I don't understand any of them and watch them the day after with subtitles. Sorry, for a long rant.:sweet:

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Then let me also tell you guys how I became her. It all started in my secondary level. I was not really a kdrama watcher. The only drama I watched during my primary level was BOF. It was really popular and after that I started watching kdramas only because of my friend. She used to watch lots of kdramas and used to tell me about them. She let me borrow some of hers too . Then, I was addicted not just me but my sister as well then we started buying cds and used to watch them that too hiding at night maybe till 1am then one day we bought school 2015 cd and watched and I won't really say a fan but I started searching for her in google. Then my friend advised me to watch maboy in which I didn't know she was a lead. Then, I bought missing you drama cd just for her and only watched till her part after the leads become older I didn't really liked it that much. After that I kind of watched every drama she was a  part of.

I love your story! Thank you for sharing! It’s amazing to know how fans become fans :wub:

what does primary level and secondary level mean? :P

3 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

She was the main reason I started warching drama awards as well and watched almost all her videos on youtube. It has been almost 5 years. And I still am her fan as I was before. After some time I stopped watching kdramas bcoz damn they are addictive and you never get enough sleep. But I still get excited hearing about her dramas and watch them. I even started watching her ongoing drama the same day  they broadcast even though I don't understand any of them and watch them the day after with subtitles. Sorry, for a long rant.

Awwww I also love you story! Yes Korean dramas can be addictive and take away sleep time and prevent levels of productivity :joy: me too, I would watch raw and then subtitles after because I’m too excited and can’t wait for subs to come out :sweat_smile:

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Same! YEH and JJH will always be my top fave bec of princess hours, and I have been a fan of PYC since his transition to acting. Sso’s appearance IMY was actually a treat I never knew I wanted back then.

And also she’s in PYC’s two more dramas and read that she used to have a crush on him. Plus they share the same birthday. Their oppa-dongsaeng is actually my top fave chemistry of hers.

Then School 2015 happened...

• Awesome 3

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I love your story! Thank you for sharing! It’s amazing to know how fans become fans :wub:

what does primary level and secondary level mean? :P

Awwww I also love you story! Yes Korean dramas can be addictive and take away sleep time and prevent levels of productivity :joy: me too, I would watch raw and then subtitles after because I’m too excited and can’t wait for subs to come out :sweat_smile:

Class between 8-12 is secondary and primary level is somewhere around 6-8. Actually Even I am not so sure myself.:crazymad:haha.

Yes I never really care about other but i it is ksh drama I always watch them at least three times at first I watched them the same time as korea then I watch the clips and  then watch them raw and only at last I watc them with subs. I guess I really can't control. Haha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, yeli said:

Same! YEH and JJH will always be my top fave bec of princess hours, and I have been a fan of PYC since his transition to acting. Sso’s appearance IMY was actually a treat I never knew I wanted back then.

And also she’s in PYC’s two more dramas and read that she used to have a crush on him. Plus they share the same birthday. Their oppa-dongsaeng is actually my top fave chemistry of hers.

Then School 2015 happened...

I hope she can work with JJH again! they were in a movie together! He is such a good actor! And also it would be great if sohyun can work with YEH, maybe as sisters in a movie or drama :wub:

50-F83037-F206-401-A-AA09-02-C786-E7-FD9

i didn’t know pyc and sohyun shared bdays :o

D99-D8257-25-D5-485-E-8011-A9-B534-FB694

11 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Class between 8-12 is secondary and primary level is somewhere around 6-8. Actually Even I am not so sure myself.haha.

Yes I never really care about other but i it is ksh drama I always watch them at least three times at first I watched them the same time as korea then I watch the clips and  then watch them raw and only at last I watc them with subs. I guess I really can't control. Haha

Thank you for explanation :)

LOL I have similar problem, so no worries.

^i think you accidentally repeat your post many times? 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Class between 8-12 is secondary and primary level is somewhere around 6-8. Actually Even I am not so sure myself.haha.

Yes I never really care about other but i it is ksh drama I always watch them at least three times at first I watched them the same time as korea then I watch the clips and  then watch them raw and only at last I watc them with subs. I guess I really can't control. H

Omg seems like a error. 

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I hope she can work with JJH again! they were in a movie together! He is such a good actor! And also it would be great if sohyun can work with YEH, maybe as sisters in a movie or drama :wub:

i didn’t know pyc and sohyun shared bdays :o

Thank you for explanation :)

LOL I have similar problem, so no worries.

^i think you accidentally repeat your post many times? 

Yeah it was not working at first. I don't know how to delete the post.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Wow sohyun! She uses her artistic talent as a way to use as a gift for other people. What a generous, talented queen

She sweet :heart4:

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Thank you for sharing responses, I will think of more questions and ask more later :) if you have ideas of ice breaker fun questions, feel free to post :wub:

Ty, pls ask more questions:) 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

I hope so and with Yeo Jin Go .

I want I want 

I saw her in goblin. She was beautiful in costume and my favorite scenes r historical scenes with Kim min jae. And when she die, it was powerful. I do not know who she is. When I watch tales of nokdu, I see her familiar. And I look up and she that she is in goblin. I thought it is same actress. Then I watch other dramas and movies she is in. I like her so much :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1