✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

love this hair color on her, I hope we get to see more dramas with her in this color :)

Red look good in her 

:wub:

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

the love alarm love rivals and best friends are so supportive of each other... too bad sohyun doesn’t have a twin in the drama and can’t be with both :lol:

She had twins in school 2015 but it failed :P

I like this ghost couple lol

this scene make my heart happy 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Erick Miranda said:

Her shipping with V may create another fanwar between So Hyun and Yoo Jung because there are news that V is dating Yoo Jung. Lol. 

If some people want to be childish, we can’t stop them :lol: sohyun was shipped with V for a long time, several years already. Those dating news are just rumors anyways , I don’t accept it unless it’s official confirmation or there’s a picture of them acting affectionate :P 

78-AFCB0-C-F7-D6-460-F-ABEB-6579-A0-BDA8

a puppy holding a puppy :heart:

450-B4-D87-1025-4-CFF-9371-0-D08056-D957

you dummy, you killed your wifey :lol:

FA408805-A5-FF-464-A-8-EF4-B0-F0-ED897-E

I want a spin-off series of them “sisters” living together and sharing a room. I can imagine all the fun fights and arguments they will have :joy:

• Wiggle 1

ET, what is going on? You forgotten to pay your bills again for the second time??? :vicx: good grief! 

what the world does this mean? I thought her time with ET is almost over... so why are they using her name to promote auditions? :blink: I am confused. 

the filming site is so amazing, I am so excited to see sohyun in action 

She’s too gorgeous for this world, we don’t deserve :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, iheartsohyun said:

E&T? What E&T?? *Suddenly forgot* :phew:

On 12/23/2020 at 4:46 AM, elan1 said:

ET, what is going on? You forgotten to pay your bills again for the second time??? :vicx: good grief!

what the world does this mean? I thought her time with ET is almost over... so why are they using her name to promote auditions? :blink: I am confused. 

This make me worry :weary: i hope it not what i thinking.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

LMAO ET is a pail of snails if they can’t remember to pay their freaking bills or even upload a photo if their clients every so often. Like where’s the photos of moon river ??? Why aren’t they promoting her drama? 

ikr, I am so afraid that.... maybe... maybe she renew contract with them.... :sweat:

forever heartbroken :P

she looks good in adidas, hopefully she can be an ambassador for adidas one day :lol:

our pretty duckling girl :wub:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

So she might not be culture depot ? Sad news :tears:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

That is funny, they forgotten to pay before? Bad employees. 

cute 

now they work in same drama. It funny :lol:

they need 2 work again 

Edited by SeriousClouds
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

So she might not be culture depot ? Sad news :tears:

We are not sure, we are playing the waiting game :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

That is funny, they forgotten to pay before? Bad employees.

Yes, the website went down before because they forgotten to pay the fee. Very bad management and irresponsible to forget something like that. 

16 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

now they work in same drama. It funny :lol:

I would like them to be in a modern drama, same with JDY. 

17 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

they need 2 work again 

A drama just for them :) 

EB80-B9-CE-E13-C-47-F3-A0-AF-DADE06-A9-A

they should star in an action or thriller drama lol

513-FD56-B-CEE6-4-CF0-9-F2-F-DDEB87-E6-B

such a cute MC :wub:

52-C4-BC6-E-F7-D7-45-CA-83-D3-1-BD7644-B

our queen bee :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

Disappoint but not surprise. 

3 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Think it is use so hyun name for publicity. It can be so hyun have high value want to use name before contract expire. Can only wait to hear culture depot confirmation. It is true so hyun it is much wanted by all agency because always bring popularity. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Think it is use so hyun name for publicity. It can be so hyun have high value want to use name before contract expire. Can only wait to hear culture depot confirmation. It is true so hyun it is much wanted by all agency because always bring popularity. 

It can be, but i really didnt want sso associated with them :crybaby:  and i hope they separate in peace way. Please, CD give us the formal news soon!! So my heart can be peace. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Their site is not working again? Poor management. And they still have the audacity to hold this audition when they can’t even properly handle their talents?:isannoyed:  

I know sso founded this, but it’s just what’s really happening with E&T is making me:pensive:.

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

We are not sure, we are playing the waiting game :ph34r:

Yes, the website went down before because they forgotten to pay the fee. Very bad management and irresponsible to forget something like that. 

I would like them to be in a modern drama, same with JDY. 

A drama just for them :) 

they should star in an action or thriller drama lol

such a cute MC :wub:

I miss Minho and sso’s friendship, i also hope they reunite in future projects now that he’s out of military. 

I also want macaron couple to reunite but not before a redemption drama for shyshy.. in SBS or cable TVs and Netflix:please:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

It can be, but i really didnt want sso associated with them   and i hope they separate in peace way. Please, CD give us the formal news soon!! So my heart can be peace. 

Maybe it is so hyun contract not expire still. Can be expire at end year they take advantage. If so hyun leave agency also close? How can be so hyun not deny culture depot news. Must be confirm but must wait for contract expire. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

On 12/23/2020 at 4:08 AM, elan1 said:

love this theory that sohyun made jewelry for V. It’s a possibility :lol:

I am with you :))))) His braclets really resemble Sohyun's . Looks like Sohyun did them for him :hahah!:

Sohyun is still their artist so it's normal to use her name .  End of the year , maybe Sohyun will announce her new agency . 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

I agree, I think that’s what they are doing. They are using the popularity of her name to help promote their activities :tears:

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

hope they separate in peace way. Please, CD give us the formal news soon!! So my heart can be peace. 

I also hope it will be a peaceful transition and there won’t any grudges or behind the scenes drama. Sohyun doesn’t need that mess in her life. Culture Depot, hurry up or we will give you a sack of coals on Christmas Day 

1 hour ago, yeli said:

Their site is not working again? Poor management. And they still have the audacity to hold this audition when they can’t

It’s really pathetic. If they can’t handle the small Things, they definitely shouldn’t be trusted with bigger things. 

1 hour ago, yeli said:

know sso founded this, but it’s just what’s really happening with E&T is making me:pensive:.

Ikr, who would have thought, 2-3 years later... it will turn out like this. 

1 hour ago, yeli said:

miss Minho and sso’s friendship, i also hope they reunite in future projects now that he’s out of military. 

I also want macaron couple to reunite but not before a redemption drama for shyshy.. in SBS or cable TVs and Ne

I want her to reunite with everyone :joy:

30 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I am with you :))))) His braclets really resemble Sohyun's . Looks like Sohyun did them for him 

Sohyun is still their artist so it's normal to use her name .  End of the year , maybe Sohyun will announce her new agency . 

hahahaha I hope we are not being delusional :P

true that’s possible, Jan 1st, we should hear good news maybe lol 

• Love 2

On 12/23/2020 at 8:08 AM, yeli said:

Their site is not working again? Poor management. And they still have the audacity to hold this audition when they can’t even properly handle their talents? 

I know sso founded this, but it’s just what’s really happening with E&T is making me:pensive:.

I miss Minho and sso’s friendship, i also hope they reunite in future projects now that he’s out of military. 

I also want macaron couple to reunite but not before a redemption drama for shyshy.. in SBS or cable TVs and Netflix

Yesh shy shy couple really need to come back for 1 romance drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 12/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, Breeze said:

I am with you :))))) His braclets really resemble Sohyun's . Looks like Sohyun did them for him

On 12/23/2020 at 9:35 AM, elan1 said:

hahahaha I hope we are not being delusional :P

true that’s possible, Jan 1st, we should hear good news maybe lol 

Lol. Before I only watched(probably all) taeso videos in YT, because of you guys now I also added the #taeso in my IG (following):winkx::sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Yesh shy shy couple really need to come back for 1 romance drama.

I’m so here for that 

D13825-F0-87-D4-4-B4-D-9-B44-82-F7-B6943
CB101826-32-DB-41-A6-B5-CB-A587-FADE78-B

DA40811-B-6-FD4-4796-B403-9-DBB83-C0-BD4

5 minutes ago, yeli said:

Lol. Before I only watched(probably all) taeso videos in YT, because of you guys now I also added the #taeso in my IG (following)

Hahahahaha :lol: welcome to the club 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2