SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@hannahrim
Aw, 172 really is tall! But it's an advantage!
I'm only 168.5 :\ but I'm 15 so I hope I'll grow...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkMecha82

So I sent my registration back in early February and I still haven't heard back from them. Should I keep waiting or just plan on showing up whenever? Also, for those of you who got your email already, did you also send in a video with your audition or just pictures?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@DarkMecha82
Maybe you should wait a little longer, I sent mine in January and just got it.You could also print out the email you sent as proof that you registered. Then they'd probably have to let you audition when you get there.
I just sent in pictures  ^^

Guest DarkMecha82

Wongene said: DarkMecha82 said: So I sent my registration back in early February and I still haven't heard back from them. Should I keep waiting or just plan on showing up whenever? Also, for those of you who got your email already, did you also send in a video with your audition or just pictures?

Guest jellyleaf

@hannahrim
ahaha your welcome.What!?! I'd kill for your height?!!? It really is an advantage!! 

@EverydayImKpoppingyour tall too!! T-T I'm the same age as you lol but your so much taller.

Guest hannahrim

@jellyleafthanks, it has its ups and down. lol what korean song should I sing at the audition?any recommendations anyone? I can sing pretty high.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

jellyleaf said:@hannahrim
ahaha your welcome.What!?! I'd kill for your height?!!? It really is an advantage!! 

@EverydayImKpoppingyour tall too!! T-T I'm the same age as you lol but your so much taller.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

hannahrim said: @jellyleafthanks, it has its ups and down. lol what korean song should I sing at the audition?any recommendations anyone? I can sing pretty high.

Guest hannahrim

@everydayimkpoppingyeah i am korean! I can speak Korean pretty well, so yeah I'll think of something, thanks :)

Guest jellyleaf

@hannahrimihmmmdo you want to do ballad or pop? if you have a high voice.. maybe IU???what state are you going to?ohh I'm Korean too!! ^-^
@EverydayImKpopping
my doctor said I'm still growing and I'm a girl so I guess it's not that bad since some kpop idol girls around my height..what state are you going to?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

Because being Korean is the best advantage!Especially also because you already speak Korean hehe ^^I only speak Chinese :(

@shinee94 Have you heard of Avance Ent? It's an entertainment company that's looking for trainees that can thrive in both Korean and Foreign industries. They are of course looking for normal trainees like other companies but they are particularly interested in non-asians/half-asians and non-koreans ^^

Guest jellyleaf

@hannahrim

Omg lol a plane :o my parents wouldn't do that. The furthest they do is let me skip school and drive me to an audition.

@EverydayImkpopping

Oh lol doesn't matter.. I'm not fluent in Korean. I can read and write a bit but I can understand better. Ik basics but yeah.

Archived