SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest jellyleaf

@budifam
I think that's a good sign! I heard that someone was told by a judge to come the next day after their audition to a fancy hotel. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest budifam

@celestra thanks! Hope they will call me back. @hannahrim it's about 1500people. I have to wait 10hours because i have to wait until all the contestant with email confirmation finished their audition. @jellyleaf thanks! I hope they will call me back

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@nicholasyiu
12:00? Awesome! We could definitely meet~ Hm...I do have FB, but I really don't use it that much...Any other type of communication you use?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

budifam said: Hi guys! I'm finally made the audition. I've been waiting since 11am. And finally got my chance at 9pm. I'm in the last group audition. When we all finished our perform. Then the judges told us to go home,but they told me to stay,leaving me alone in the room with the judges. And they told me if i have another song to sing. Then i'm continue singing. The total is i'm singing 4songs. They asking me where i live ,do i take another audition besides sm,have i take a vocal lesson before. Oh my God. Hopefully they will call me again. Sorry for the long post. I just don't know where else could i share. For other people who will take the audition,Fighting Guys!

Guest hannahrim

@budifam

last time I went to the youth star auditions and it was first come first serve. is it like that in the globals? my audition time is at 3, but should I go earlier?

Guest jellyleaf

@hannahrim your welcome. You went to the youth star? Omg then u must be used to auditioning >.< so u will do better. I wanted to go there but my dad was working on that day.. Luckily for the globals he took off.

Guest nikkiikkin

Hiya (: so I was wondering if you guys think I will hear from sm soon for the audition. I sent in the email a few days ago for the New York audition that's this Sunday. I'm worried I'm not going to get a reply in time. Should I? And even if I don't should I go and audition anyway?

Guest hannahrim

@jellyleaf

yeah I did go, but the biggest mistake was I couldn't step out of my comfort zone. I was so nervous because the youth star was my very first audition. now that I know what the process is, I'm going all out.

Guest jellyleaf

@hannahrim
yeah that's a good thing you have experience. So the judges could tell you were nervous.
ahh the globals is my first. I get really nervous in the beginning whenever I perform in front a crowd, but that feeling dies down.
@nikkiikkin
I sent my brother's like few days ago too. He got his reply and they basically asked him to tell them if he wants to change the time, so I sent them a reply saying 1pm and they were like sure. Maybe they'll ask you the same.Just wait a few days. 

Guest DarkMecha82

so i've decided to just go even though I never got my confirmation e-mail. I mean the worst that happens is that they say "sorry you can't audition" and I'd be out of school 2 hours early. So at this point I'm looking at it as a win-win either way. I just didn't get any sleep tonight so hopefully my friend will allow me to do so on the metro. Or if I have to wait until 9pm it won't matter anyways lol.

Guest jellyleaf

@nikkiikkin
aahaha thanks. I'm going to the audition in few hours!!!!I wish the best of luck for you too >.< fighting
@DarkMecha82 
They'll let you audition, but only after everyone who got their emails. Good luck

Archived