SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest nikkiikkin

@shinee94 well I hope you get in too then (:

@nicholasyiu I'm note sure, but I would assume you can. They might tell you to come back at a certain time or day but you should be able to walk in to tell them you want to audition.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the SM email audition still going on?I've recieved emails back from them about wanting me to make a DVD audition so they could send it to Korea but I never did.I re-emailed them on July 10 with a new audition through email. Are they still doing the email auditions thing? I cant believe I had to miss Globals his year!! I wanted to try one so badly!!Next year!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nicholasyiu

Ultra said: So is the SM email audition still going on?I've recieved emails back from them about wanting me to make a DVD audition so they could send it to Korea but I never did.I re-emailed them on July 10 with a new audition through email. Are they still doing the email auditions thing? I cant believe I had to miss Globals his year!! I wanted to try one so badly!!Next year!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UNICORNx_x

SM IS LOOKING FOR GIRLS :D
AND I WANT TO AUDITION
but shet i dont have the money to go korea...and email auditions,,,, sm doesnt even reply them ugh sm those peasants...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived