SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest smtown4eva

smtown4eva said:

Could you guys help me im stuck deciding on what to sing for the global audition this year

Im deciding between magic castle by the classic and tvxq sang it too or well done by navi or like yesterday by j or lucky by ashily?

Sing a song you're comfortable with singing, a song that fits your vocal range and a song that can really bring out the true colours of your voice. 

_RaiN_

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wijaya1430292289

Capture1_27_45_zps54a98e6d.jpg
can anyone help me? i have no clue about this..
so i sent email to sm for global audition in thailand and i got this replay..
Capture1_27_45_zps54a98e6d.jpg' alt='Cap
translation
Capture1_33_43_zps78fdd7bf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yongseojung

I've sent mine application to sm like almost a month but haven't got any email back yet beside the automated one :( anybody know how long it take for them to reply will they ever forget about my application and not send me an email ?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@yongseojung
I haven't gotten mine yet, and I also sent it a month ago. I heard from someone that they don't send actual replies until a month before your actual audition. I'm not sure though...

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@lovelyoppar, of course, being smart as I usually am, I lost the message...but it said something like "We'll send you a reply later about your time/registration number, etc"^^

Guest yongseojung

The message said Dear Tran vo . Thank you for submitting your application for the S.M. Entertainment Audition. We have received your completed application, and any information given will be held strictly confidential. If you have any questions or comments regarding this e-mail, please contact us at auditionhelp@smtown.com. Thank you again for your interest in the S.M. Entertainment Audition. Best of luck, S.M. Entertainment, Audition Manager

Please do not reply back to this e-mail. For further information please write to the email address below. Audition help: auditionhelp@smtown.com

Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Customer Center

Guest lovelyoppar

@Everydayimkpopping @yongseojung I got "S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in USA

We will send a confirmation e-mail indicating the audition time & location after 15th of March. Only person who get confirmation e-mail can participate our audition.

Thank you.

April 19th Washington, D.C. Waterview Conference Center

April 21st New York City Hotel Pennsylvania

April 26th Seattle Federal Way Community Center

April 28 th Los Angeles Sheraton LA Downtown"

maybe there are different audition teams for emails? I applied for the Seattle audition btw.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@yongseojungI got one more like @lovelyoppar 's except instead of "after 15th of March" it said "later". I applied for the NY one.I think it might have to do with the time you sent in the application, because they might have updated the automated replies.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest serendipity1430292255

Just to update everyone here that the location and time for the global audition at Thailand is finally released. In the email, there should be an attached file with the address of the venue and map. Good luck to those attending! ^^

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

To Everyone Who is worrying about not getting the scheduled email yet ( not the atuomated first one):
Hey guys just to give you FYI SM never emails people one month ahead of time the time and place of the auditions...They usually email everyone around 2 weeks before the audition date.
SM is pretty unorganized when it comes to global auditions so guys just be patient.

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@serendipity
Are you going to the Thai auditions? I'm going to the one in the US, but good luck to you too ^o^
@MyNameIs_
That's a relief, I really hope they will send the actual times to us soon .__.

Guest jellyleaf

MyNameIs_Luka said: To Everyone Who is worrying about not getting the scheduled email yet ( not the atuomated first one):
Hey guys just to give you FYI SM never emails people one month ahead of time the time and place of the auditions...They usually email everyone around 2 weeks before the audition date.
SM is pretty unorganized when it comes to global auditions so guys just be patient.

Archived