SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

but there are no other auditions at the moment or have i missed something?

i'm asian, but only half (half thai/half german but look more asian than german) so i don't know if they would allow other asian nationalities than korean or chinese to join their company. back in june or july there was an audition for YG entertaiment in my country but i couldn't join bcuz i was in thailand during that time and i really want to try my luck for SM now ;_; 

if they ask me to come to korea i have to pay for the flight by myself, right?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ricecakee said: but there are no other auditions at the moment or have i missed something?

i'm asian, but only half (half thai/half german but look more asian than german) so i don't know if they would allow other asian nationalities than korean or chinese to join their company. back in june or july there was an audition for YG entertaiment in my country but i couldn't join bcuz i was in thailand during that time and i really want to try my luck for SM now ;_; 

Guest nhoxhoang1210

Happy new year anyone !
Did anyone send the application for them ? And if yes  , did anyone have the reply yet ?

Do you guys think i should audition or not ?

Guest ireneberry

Happy new year anyone !

Did anyone send the application for them ? And if yes  , did anyone have the reply yet ?

Do you guys think i should audition or not ?

Just a suggestion, it's better to not do Rolling in the Deep since the song is sung a lot in auditions and the judges might get sick of the song

Guest 강 미연

ricecakee said: but there are no other auditions at the moment or have i missed something?

Guest 강 미연

Wongene said: ricecakee said:

do i really have no chance when i live in europe and try audition via e-mail? 

bcuz i wanted to apply to e-mail audition but then i found this thread and saw that the ppl from europe said there is no chance. is it true? ;_;

강 미연 said: ricecakee said: but there are no other auditions at the moment or have i missed something?

Guest nhoxhoang1210

I'm from Seattle , I try to pratice more before go to the audition but i already sent my application form post didn't get reply yet  ! Start to pratice now , better maybe choose another song ! Because i hear people audition for SM youth that alot of people said that most of them sang rolling in the deep haha  . We should pratice together , before go to the audition haha

Archived