SM Email Audition & SM's Announcement of 2013 Global Audition

Guest onesweetflavor

Guest jellyleaf

@EverydayImkpopping

Haha im going to NY for spring break just to eat at a restraunt and to go shopping.. Idk my parents are weird..

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@jellyleaf
At least you get to go shopping, my parents are obsessive gardeners xDMy parents said they were willing to fly me Korea for an audition but they would never let me miss even a single minute of school.Our parents really are weird in different ways haha.

Guest jellyleaf

@EverydayImKpopping
lol obsessive gardeners..!? What do they grow?wait what!? Fly you to Korea lol but not miss school? That's the opposite for me. ikr lolol

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

It seems like everybody is getting email replies for their audition times, but my boyfriend hasn't received a thing yet. o_o

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@jellyleaf
My parents used to write software for airplanes...then suddenly they said they wanted to quit and become veggie growers, haha.Now that's all they do .___.
But wouldn't you be afraid of the recorded absence on a report card?Anyways, point is, lucky you get to go shopping! xD

Guest jellyleaf

@EverydayImKpoppingwoah write software for airplanes :Olol well uhh follow your dreams??lolol
uhh no not really. I used to get sick often so I missed few days (sometimes I would skip a day after I've recovered), so my parents aren't really big on the absent thing. My grades aren't bad, so they're okay with me skipping a day.

Guest jellyleaf

shinee94 said: @jellyleaf Hey thanks for the Avance ent thing~! I might try out for them if I strike out with SM. :) Because I really like Sm and I'm just hoping that they will consider me. :)

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@jellyleaf
We have to admit that at least our parents are letting us audition. Because there are parents out there that just don't support the "idol path", unfortunately...
Exactly! HAHA, we should all follow our dreams and do what really will make us happy and not what others want us to be~ :3

Guest jellyleaf

@EverydayImKpopping

Ahaha I had to nag my parents to let me go XD i dont think they support me but they just idk let me do whatever I want.

True true!! Ahaha! Just wondering but do you practice everyday?

Guest EverydayImKpopping

@jellyleaf
Yeah, exactly the same with my parents. The reason why they let me audition is because they don't think I'll make it. xD
By practice, you mean for auditions? ^^ Hm, not really everyday.Does singing in the shower count?  .________.
But I plan to major in classical music when I get to college, so I do study music a lot~
What about you?^^

Guest hannahrim

well for me, my mom is totally okay with me flyin to LA with her to audition, but my dad is not so fond of it. My dad went to 2 Ivy League schools, so my dad is one of those dads who wants me to have a good education. how do I tell him?

Guest jellyleaf

@EverydayImKpopping
aw ik how u feel... my brother keeps discouraging me.. 
yes.. lol i guess? i mean ur singing. I haven't practiced anything for vocals.. but I practice dance.Ah I plan on studying art and design maybe animation idk..

@Hannahrim
well ur not gonna abandon education completely unless you choose to. If you get into SM they will make you go to KENT.. You can tell him that you will go to an international school and that you promise you won't let your grades drop. Idk keep persuading him?

Archived