• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear chingoo @peach20kr,

actually we share similar thought...I feel goose bumps sometimes not only when Minho boldly shared his feeling towards his girlfriend (Sulli) but also when he showed his shyness when f(X) was mentioned, when he was with Sulli or when he could not help but stick with his cellphone in between breaks during interviews, after he finished with his job or when returning/ leaving Korea....  Even his fans noticed the change in him, I guess...I also thought that Minsul meet up in SM building which is a safe place LoL  TO me, I wonder if SM management has already known about their relationship coz they seem to be protected from the fans or media...

I am afraid that f(X) may not do the CB till June...just now read the fan account from f(X) Baidu Bar...a fan asked about their CB from Victoria who attended a fansigning event today...she replied that they were still preparing it and she's still not sure if they will do the CB in May...  

Guest zuhalhabibi

[iNFO] SHINee’s 3rd album Chapter 2‘Why So Serious?-The misconceptions of me’will be released on April 29th!

Unfortunately, JongHyun, who was recently injured in a car accident, won’t be able to join this album’s activates.

Oh no!Jong Hyun aah~

~Admin F(SHINee)

In my history of being a silent lurker in this thread, there are times where I screamed, jumped and going crazy for all the minsul moments that I saw and read here. Today is no exception. Except that today, this thread is making me crazy for all the wrong reasons. For me, this thread is the my sanctuary . It makes me happy , warm and giddy seeing my favourite couple. Please, for the love of Minsul , don't tainted it with ignorance and immaturity. Others might have high level of patience , but not this short tempered unnie. I' m too old to be dealing with all this. Please let me spazzing in peace. To others, sorry for the speech and sarcasm. But i can't take this anymore... :(( :(( :((

Timnat2010 said:

Dear chingoo @peach20kr,

actually we share similar thought...I feel goose bumps sometimes not only when Minho boldly shared his feeling towards his girlfriend (Sulli) but also when he showed his shyness when f(X) was mentioned, when he was with Sulli or when he could not help but stick with his cellphone in between breaks during interviews, after he finished with his job or when returning/ leaving Korea....  Even his fans noticed the change in him, I guess...I also thought that Minsul meet up in SM building which is a safe place LoL  TO me, I wonder if SM management has already known about their relationship coz they seem to be protected from the fans or media...

I am afraid that f(X) may not do the CB till June...just now read the fan account from f(X) Baidu Bar...a fan asked about their CB from Victoria who attended a fansigning event today...she replied that they were still preparing it and she's still not sure if they will do the CB in May...  

@zee, do you think that they are the same picture?

If so, no wonder Minho was eager to take a picture of it.  He was indeed so handsome in it.  But as he has been doing numerous photoshoot, I can't find any reason for taking a picture of his own from the photoshoot right on spot with his cellphone, except that he woudl like to share with someone shortly what he was doing. 

His members and managers were with him, it's unlikely that it's for them.  Not likely for his parents, though.  So, the most possible recipient of that handsome picture of him was his girl friend, who could get the copy easily upon sending via their cellphones...

minho_zps36009529.jpgimage

Cr: Shinee Baidu Bar                                                     Cr:Msmminhvn

Guest cicie

misslola said: In my history of being a silent lurker in this thread, there are times where I screamed, jumped and going crazy for all the minsul moments that I saw and read here. Today is no exception. Except that today, this thread is making me crazy for all the wrong reasons. For me, this thread is the my sanctuary . It makes me happy , warm and giddy seeing my favourite couple. Please, for the love of Minsul , don't tainted it with ignorance and immaturity. Others might have high level of patience , but not this short tempered unnie. I' m too old to be dealing with all this. Please let me spazzing in peace. To others, sorry for the speech and sarcasm. But i can't take this anymore... :(( :(( :((

Timnat2010 said:

@zee, do you think that they are the same picture?

If so, no wonder Minho was eager to take a picture of it.  He was indeed so handsome in it.  But as he has been doing numerous photoshoot, I can't find any reason for taking a picture of his own from the photoshoot right on spot with his cellphone, except that he woudl like to share with someone shortly what he was doing. 

His members and managers were with him, it's unlikely that it's for them.  Not likely for his parents, though.  So, the most possible recipient of that handsome picture of him was his girl friend, who could get the copy easily upon sending via their cellphones...

minho_zps36009529.jpgimage

Cr: Shinee Baidu Bar                                                     Cr:Msmminhvn

Good nite MinSullians.. why do I feel like todae is a HOT day???? 

Ayways @nislatif sis.. lemme lend u a BIG HAND OKIE!

Vacuum-animation.gif

vacuum.giftumblr_lmp1olf8Du1qafrh6.gif

@misslola @itsdanielleg Hello and welcome to the thread ya!!! Nice to have u with us here... Have fun spazzing!! @misslola Thanks for finally making ur posts ;)...

@zee @gujilgujil.. can I be ur avid shipper too?? guzee or as wenz said gujilzee.. @puppy8888 will u like to change the banner??  =)) =)) =))

94 online minsullians!! hahaha anyyeong there!!! :x

btw, can you please click "awesome" button in our DolceNera_24 first post? I mean here >> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1

*so we could see how many minsullians/minsulshippers we have... *gomawoyo* :))

Archived