♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

keciltann said: I'm here. always here but i just came by on the night and back reading if i haven't ant task for college hahahha. but don't worry i always up to date to my lovely this minsul couple hehehe ;;) yes minho is damn gorgeous, handsome and i can't express by words hahhaha :P and i adore sulli day by day . from the vid and bts of the skt LTE . i know they fall in love to each other. especially minho who really can't hide his feeling . how are doing too dear by the way? :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suelli4ever

misslola said: In my history of being a silent lurker in this thread, there are times where I screamed, jumped and going crazy for all the minsul moments that I saw and read here. Today is no exception. Except that today, this thread is making me crazy for all the wrong reasons. For me, this thread is the my sanctuary . It makes me happy , warm and giddy seeing my favourite couple. Please, for the love of Minsul , don't tainted it with ignorance and immaturity. Others might have high level of patience , but not this short tempered unnie. I' m too old to be dealing with all this. Please let me spazzing in peace. To others, sorry for the speech and sarcasm. But i can't take this anymore... :(( :(( :((

Guest keciltann

bananali said: keciltann said: I'm here. always here but i just came by on the night and back reading if i haven't ant task for college hahahha. but don't worry i always up to date to my lovely this minsul couple hehehe ;;) yes minho is damn gorgeous, handsome and i can't express by words hahhaha :P and i adore sulli day by day . from the vid and bts of the skt LTE . i know they fall in love to each other. especially minho who really can't hide his feeling . how are doing too dear by the way? :)

Last time I checked was this afternoon, we were still on 1800, and tonight we're already on 1808, I thought something major happen but I find it weird that the ever reliable April Bae did not post any new update on Minsul. (Just their individual update)

Wooo you guys were making so curious yeah~~ Hehe

Anywho, August seems so long, I hope SKT, Etude, even SM staff cum lurkers with their heart of gold will provide us with new Minsulraction. 4 months seems so long without Minsulraction. Pretty please, Neh~ neh~   >:D<

tumblr_llcl8saCp71qilaabo1_r2_500.gif

cr: takamina tumblr

@zee love your signature's gif. Super adorable.

Back to lurking & fanfic reading. :)>-

@counsel05 , @nislatif waa calling the cleaning crews I see. You guys forgot about Minsul cleaning ahjumma. She can help to clean up too, so that Minsul can have their private moments. :P

Guest suelli4ever

@keciltannHi!!!yes its me the crazy and weird authornim of those fanfics LOLThank you for reading my fics...really appreaciate it :D:D:D

Guest alexandralim

"@Forever_Minho: [CONFIRMED] SJ's Shindong & Eunhyuk, SHINee's Minho, Fx's Amber and EXO's Kris & Sehun are forming a rap group via: SK_EXOMKRIS/FLUKE_SNW[C]"

Guest dieulinhviy

have just watched this video. Eventhough I can't understand what they said but according to minho reaction and eye-contacts between sulli and minho. I think there's something burning minho inside when sulli didn't choose him as her idea type kekeeI'm a new comers and sorry if it was posted before.Can you translate what minho said. Thanks :X 

fizaz said: so, am just comparing between bts and actual cf version
cutting from @peachkr20 translation, it is the same word uttered by Sulli in this scene..the word is "give me some more"
but in bts, she just said "ehh.. give me some more!" lil bit high pitch note plus not-so-gentle face :))
refer to 0:36 on below :

but when it comes to real CF this is what happened
Sulli : aye... give me some more please *low and soft note* (with more smiling + aeygo + cute + pretty face) :))
refer : 0.07

so, my question, whose idea is this?

i think its coming from uri Minsul themselves :))

Guest shortcakes

and I found this in youtube... (If it has been posted here? since it's just a few days after it was published) :):D
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"130409 SHINee's One Fine Day Ep. 9 FULL [Eng Sub]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7WN_sHlV3M

*all the copyright belonged to the rightful owner
**Enjoy the video :x 0:)

Guest ravissant

dieulinhviy

said:

have just watched this video. Eventhough I can't understand what they said but according to minho reaction and eye-contacts between sulli and minho. I think there's something burning minho inside when sulli didn't choose him as her idea type kekee

I'm a new comers and sorry if it was posted before.Can you translate what minho said. Thanks :X 

Guest alejandragrande

tumblr_ml6jykAiqP1r52w56o2_250.gif

tumblr_ml6jykAiqP1r52w56o3_500.gif

“Couldn’t she ask me one more time?” 
hahaha i posted it because i'm re - watching it haha, it's like my 5th time watching these 2 love birds ♥                 that now are totally lost for each other , that they are being so obvious with all of these news , cf , bts... that they're making me jump and wanting to have a love like they have .... ok , alejandra just calm down ok? 

btw : be patient guys , be patient , just for the love of our beautiful parents MinSul ♥ lol

cr : minskissu/tbr

chocwenz said: OMGGG LET ME SPAZZZZZZ CUZ I SAW A GUJILZEE-RACTION!!!!
I SHIP GUJILZEE!!!!!!!!!
@gujilgujil @zee GO MAKE CF FOR SKT LTE PLEAAASEEE WITH BTSSSSS
=)) =)) =)) =))
Love you both :x :x :x :x
@lyna @fizaz thank you for those gifs of Minho, that absolutely adorable kid!!! :x :x :x WHY oh why is Minho so cute, and so manly, and so gorgeous, and so handsome....
And why oh why is Sulli so cute, and so pretty, and so sexy, and so lovely....
Ahhhhh they are just perfect together....!!! :x :x :x :x

Archived