Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

@bananali  thanks for the picture of Minho at mamma mia recording

sorry off topic, I'm very excited to hear Roy Kim , a winner of SuperstarK season 4, was recording at mamma mia, too.. 

I love his deep voice and I even went to his superstarK4 concert last December ..

I guess this is also becoming trend that Korean people gradually prefer singers with unique personalities from audition programs to monotonous idols..(the song of BuskerBusker, a winner from superstarK season 3, is still top ranking in every digital music chart)

In Korea, these days, many TV producers and drama writers tend to avoid casting idols in order to get various viewers ..

when it comes to upcoming new drama "heirs", Kim eun-sook, a popular writer of "heirs" announced that she won't cast main leads from idols , 

so  Lee min-ho and Park shin hye become main leads (I used to be a huge fan of LMH but not anymore due to his fandom..I mean Korean fans..bcoz his crazy korean fans almost threatened the director and writer of "City Hunter" to focus on only LMH's actions not on romantic scenes with park min-young.. fans who watched Min-Min couple in filming sets and BTS realized that they had feelings for each other..after drama, they became official hot couple but still LMH's fan didn't accept the fact and they kept attacking PMY's fan sites at times.. after all they broke up..(please don't worry ..not many fans are behaving like his fans)..so there was rumor that actresses were afraid to work with LMH due to his crazy fans..ha, ha, ha..I hope his fans won't attack Park Shin-Hye this time...it's so funny that PSH and Jung Young-Hwa were casted in the same drama.. there's rumor that they were dating and being on the top scadal list of Dispatch .. )

regarding etude event, this girly skin event is about giving away etude new products to 30 people who tell their "wanna be girly skin" in the etude homepage..

fizaz I really love your idea of comparing two vids(BTS and actual vid) ,,In BTS, Sulli seemed a little cautious and didn't even give much reaction to Mino's elbowing..is that bcoz what she said as in 2011 simsimtapa one day DJ, Sulli said she didn't want her innermost feelings and thoughts to be revealed to someone.

Timnat2010 regarding f(x) comeback, is the orginal source from f(x) DC gallery?.. actually. yesterday I read a fan's account in f(x) gallery , she attended Vic's fansign and asked Victoria when f(x) comeback was...she said Victoria was hesitant to answer and just said "we'll do our best to come back ASAP"...

Guest enenen

peach20kr said:

@bananali  thanks for the picture of Minho at mamma mia recording

sorry off topic, I'm very excited to hear Roy Kim , a winner of SuperstarK season 4, was recording at mamma mia, too.. 

I love his deep voice and I even went to his superstarK4 concert last December ..

I guess this is also becoming trend that Korean people gradually prefer singers with unique personalities from audition programs to monotonous idols..(the song of BuskerBusker, a winner from superstarK season 3, is still top ranking in every digital music chart)

In Korea, these days, many TV producers and drama writers tend to avoid casting idols in order to get various viewers ..

when it comes to upcoming new drama "heirs", Kim eun-sook, a popular writer of "heirs" announced that she won't cast main leads from idols , 

so  Lee min-ho and Park shin hye become main leads (I used to be a huge fan of LMH but not anymore due to his fandom..I mean Korean fans..bcoz his crazy korean fans almost threatened the director and writer of "City Hunter" to focus on only LMH's actions not on romantic scenes with park min-young.. fans who watched Min-Min couple in filming sets and BTS realized that they had feelings for each other..after drama, they became official hot couple but still LMH's fan didn't accept the fact and they kept attacking PMY's fan sites at times.. after all they broke up..(please don't worry ..not many fans are behaving like his fans)..so there was rumor that actresses were afraid to work with LMH due to his crazy fans..ha, ha, ha..I hope his fans won't attack Park Shin-Hye this time...it's so funny that PSH and Jung Young-Hwa were casted in the same drama.. there's rumor that they were dating and being on the top scadal list of Dispatch .. )

regarding etude event, this girly skin event is about giving away etude new products to 30 people who tell their "wanna be girly skin" in the etude homepage..

fizaz I really love your idea of comparing two vids(BTS and actual vid) ,,In BTS, Sulli seemed a little cautious and didn't even give much reaction to Mino's elbowing..is that bcoz what she said as in 2011 simsimtapa one day DJ, Sulli said she didn't want her innermost feelings and thoughts to be revealed to someone.

Timnat2010 regarding f(x) comeback, is the orginal sauce from f(x) DC gallery?.. actually. I read a fan's account in f(x) gallery , she attended Vic's fansign and asked Victoria when f(x) comeback was...she said Victoria was hesitant to answer and just said "we'll do our best to come back ASAP"...

After passing thru 1800 pages, I think its about time to update the list of Minsul crewmates.
On behalf of @liana who is currently on leave on this thread due to very important matters (but she will be back... hopefully soon ;):) ), I am posting again the list of current Minsul crewmates who are on the list.
If you cannot see your names, please send me @counsel05 a PM of your username, country and DOB (date of birth - optional).
Edited:
Philippinesbeth0826biancalicupcassy_0508cmgw heidejenniline jmfranilablyness lianamafetmiracle13mslee1107 nize143 pandora460puppy8888shawolbabybananadanaannchoi0312shiningshinee22 joanapearl tenzeroninerouxlheen
Malaysiaanne9779cahayachocwenz damorfizaz foxiscully lyananwr maizangelmonicachan nfarahanie nislatifnor haslindar hashimlindapeng shengng rosee70sarah_linatikah vhensccawonderstruck13 luckystars23yannajasniacksteenuruliffahnaz kyeoptaminsul suhadazainuddin jaysayminsuleena
Indonesiaanggiecloedanish2108Judith09dyurikafinarahmaniaGi-yahybirdiamaleakamilafauziamenoteparkhyerinrahmaditamaharani T2Crazyzee zheisyameheartminsulzine01ssulminhochellaaa ermajulsDingDingDing333 Ajengwoo craziedayziedazzlingshockphyeqa25 keciltann
Singaporealexandralimatqh_knnbananali churosso03ellyne12 estherlim eva21pinkdreamsshirinsuyutitheboyfromthemoon 300lovetaregalgiezparklollipoploving
USAalder282citychickeliravenfashion615JOANNEmariamocha21minsul4everravissantsabeluvstekatta yukino78cmshrty nana4ever
CanadaaareesRoxyYEH
Koreapeach20kr
Indiapayel 
UAELj
ItalyDolceNera_24
Francehappychu
GermanylittlejuneMeenzer99
ArgentinaJesiica
Hong KongTimnat2010
Australiaminsullovebeauteous
Chilenachoschauslilla42Karinaminsullalecita
Thailandizingpkk90
Vietnamlia2010nhatminh wendy2817lovelyrainy liyun194
Austriajhologs
RussiaDasha
UKteruteru_chanpattse
Bruneisyazieyzaidi.
Spainvyrmag 
Kazakstansali1508
Afghanistanzuhalhabibi
Perualejandragrande
Mexico@melissachoi1

gujilgujil 

Guest melissachoi1

Hi Minsullian chingus,  :-h it's been awhile since the last time i enter to the thread, busy with the school, :-B haha but anyway i want to share a pic of Sulli from f(x)'s 2013 Calendar App, She looks so beautiful  :\">  sorry if it's already posted 
                               fx2013calendarapp2.jpg

@mahogany4 @fizaz ... i wonder what would they group the name (surely this is like a temp thing right? since they already have a group and definitely  they can't just rapped from beginning to end for the entire song hahhaaa UNLESS they would like to be like the Beastie Boys, RUN DMC or Wu tang clan  :P:)) :)>- )
Amber is just lucky to have all these boys with her as homies. :D:P

foxiscully said:zee said:@gujilgujil how could you didn't knew about our beloved noona peach20kr from.. yup she's native korean..now I ask you something, where I live?hahah idk. i thought she just fluent in korean lang. as for you , you live in my heart. no worries , i know. :> kyaaaa.....is shipping your own crew members allowed here....!!!
love is in the air...la la la la....

counsel05 said: @mahogany4 @fizaz ... i wonder what would they group the name (surely this is like a temp thing right? since they already have a group and definitely  they can't just rapped from beginning to end for the entire song hahhaaa UNLESS they would like to be like the Beastie Boys, RUN DMC or Wu tang clan  :P:)) :)>- )
Amber is just lucky to have all these boys with her as homies. :D:P

@peach20kr, it's not from f(x) DC gallery, a Chinese fan went to the fan signing event and asked Victoria about it.

For Sulli's reaction, I guess that she did not want to act that obviously which showed her intimate relationship with Minho in front of the camera. To me, I believe that Sulli has definitely showed her love and inner feeling when she's with Minho. I said so as I can see that Minho's reaction is like a boy friend who is sure about his gf's love for him, and thus demanding more and more love and attention from her. Minho's puppy dog eyes on Sulli is no joke at all. And his boldness in expressing his true feeling in those radio interviews made me feel touched indeed.

@enenen, Sulli likes acting a lot and I feel happy for her if she really gets the chance this year for another drama. But I bet that someone may get jealous easily as there will be another male lead which may have love storyline with Sulli!

peach20kr said:

peach20kr said:

I use to think that Beliebers are the craziest fans in the planet ( this is before I watch TTBY and getting familiar with everything Kpop & Kdrama). Now, the crazy LMH fans actually make beliebers and directioners look tame in comparison. I don't know how Sulli managed to put up her poker face and guards her feeling around Minho. That guy is sooooo damn fine. I probably be clinging to his arm 24/7 with stupid smile on my face.How u do it Sulli??? :\">

Archived