♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest zuhalhabibi

Guys I said something to afghani man minsul ra dost darom minsul zendagi man ast هميشه مين سال

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

Have you read k-pop april magazine?

minsul moment happen!

minho and sulli, donghae and yuri, krystal and taemin, key and BoA, Jonghyun(SHINee) and Shin se kyung. they said they are real couple.

at first, i can't believe it but the last word they said, "these couple had told their couple about their feelings...

i can't believe that key and BoA but key said he like BoA from primary school.

zuhalhabibi said: Have you read k-pop april magazine?
minsul moment happen!
minho and sulli, donghae and yuri, krystal and taemin, key and BoA, Jonghyun(SHINee) and Shin se kyung. they said they are real couple.
at first, i can't believe it but the last word they said, "these couple had told their couple about their feelings...
i can't believe that key and BoA but key said he like BoA from primary school.

Guest gujilgujil

Hello everyone. just passing thru and welcome , @zuhalhabibi. ur multiple post just crack me up. next time , do put all ur thoughts , news or anything in one post. no multiple post in one time. :))

@peach20kr , are you really korean? like full korean ? i didnt know we have korean here.

gujilgujil said: Hello everyone. just passing thru and welcome , @zuhalhabibi. ur multiple post just crack me up. next time , do put all ur thoughts , news or anything in one post. no multiple post in one time. :))

@peach20kr , are you really korean? like full korean ? i didnt know we have korean here.

i guess, the more he do that, the more data he could get. that is such an awesome application seriously :-O
yes, do it more Minho-shi. u definitely need more data now than ever! and give some to Sulli of course :))
cr : littleshinee 
tumblr_mlfzvq0njC1qihji8o4_250.gif tumblr_mlfzvq0njC1qihji8o2_250.gif
tumblr_mlfzvq0njC1qihji8o3_250.gif tumblr_mlfzvq0njC1qihji8o1_250.gif

Guest zuhalhabibi

Open the link and vote for MINHO and SULLI.

[Yoona vs. Sulli]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=505216502871560

[Kyuhyun vs. Minho]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=505907986135745

-------------------

[ INFO] Sulli, Minho & Lee Hyun Woo will attend 'To the Beautiful You' DVD Box Launching Premium Event in Japan on August 11th.

so, am just comparing between bts and actual cf version
cutting from @peachkr20 translation, it is the same word uttered by Sulli in this scene..the word is "give me some more"
but in bts, she just said "ehh.. give me some more!" lil bit high pitch note plus not-so-gentle face :))
refer to 0:36 on below :
http://youtu.be/ql4L7SsJBHo

but when it comes to real CF this is what happened
Sulli : aye... give me some more please *low and soft note* (with more smiling + aeygo + cute + pretty face) :))
refer : 0.07

so, my question, whose idea is this?

i think its coming from uri Minsul themselves :))

Archived