♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

lyna said: Showed my anti-kpop brother the minsul skt lte cf just now cause I wanna know what's his respond. And after watching it he laughed and said "minho likes her obviously." and I was like how would you know that and he said "I'm a guy. We dont stare at girls like that unless we like her. Not even bestfriends. And minho clearly likes her. Enough said. Don't disturb me again." LOL I can't help it but smiling from the bottom of my heart like an idiot haha 8->
anyway, its kinda funny that I've seen a lot of people tweeting that they wish it was minho and sulli who would be in WGM instead of taemin and naeun haha. Not just one or two but A LOT!!! And it makes me happy at the same time knowing that the amount of people who love and support minsul as much as we do are increasing lately. Well, who can deny that they look SUPER GOOD and compatible together :x :P:D hehe 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

Guys see this (Most Charismatic Rappers (voted by Korean Netizens)

1 Minho - SHINee

2 Yongguk - BAP

3 Chanyeol - EXO

4 Ilhoon - BTOB)

Guest zuhalhabibi

And this (Cool...

Most charismatic rappers..

1.Minho (SHINee)

2.Yoonguk (B.A.P)

3.Chanyeol (EXO-K)

4.Ilhoon (BTOB)

hai @zuhalhabibi kamu orang korea? namanya siapa? dari tadi kamu post sedikit-sedikit melulu. kamu kan baru disini, jadi aku kasih sedikit tips, kamu bisa kok ngomong dengan 2 atau 3 orang sekaligus dalam satu postingan. jangan satu-satu kaya gitu. kalau mau mention nama temen2 disini, pakai @ sebelum nama supaya postingan kamu masuk ke notifikasi mereka. kalau emang kamu masih bingung dan pengen tanya-tanya banyak tentang minsul, aku bisa bantu, tapi lewat twitter aja yah. kalau disini takutnya ada sebagian member yang kurang nyaman dengan itu.. ini twitter aku... @minsulshippers

thanks and welcome here :)

Guest jhologs

Belated happy 1800 pages crewmates . . .

I don't think we'll remain at 1800 if there's indeed TTBY 2 (just my prediction, I'm a fortuneteller you know!).  So I guess, we can rest the question of whether there is or there isn't TTBY 2 ok?!? 

In case my English is not so clear . . . there-is-no-TTTBY-2 . . . araso?!?  #-o

Guest zuhalhabibi

I love them both I see them in ttby then I follow them and I see minsul soompi so that's why I know them

Guest zuhalhabibi

Friend about them this is long story jast know that I love minsul a lot and and no one know them in afghanistan without me minsul is my life

Archived