♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest itsdanielleg

lyna said: teruteru_chan said: why are both of you so adorable and sweet together? minho is trying hard to mimic ssul's eye-smile LOL. but he is grinning like a puppy. they are so in bliss. what a beautiful bts pic! i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ LOL 
@chocwenz what were you testing? 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsdanielleg

HAPPY 1801 MINSULLIANS  :-bd

Let's spread the MinSullian love all over the world <3

tumblr_mlctk7cKQz1ri1czfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mlctk7cKQz1ri1czfo2_500.gif

tumblr_mlctk7cKQz1ri1czfo3_500.gif

Photo credits : tia-ssi.tumblr.com

Guest itsdanielleg

Hoping for new season of this cute show. I know its not airing anymore, but its still showing here in Philippines. tumblr_mlglg9T8eW1qc3ldqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mlglg9T8eW1qc3ldqo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mlglg9T8eW1qc3ldqo3_500.jpg

Guest ravissant

I'm a page late, but never too late to have a shot or two of this though.Happy6186.jpgth page everyone!

You're right, @Timnat2010.  He glanced at the poster a couple more times.  He actually glanced as early as :53, 1:18, @minsull's observation at 1:22.  He again glanced at 2:07, & my fave part at 2:14. :D Welcome to the thread, @misslola.  Glad to have you on board.  Please PM your location & date of birth to @liana (Ate, where are you?  We miss you here!) when you get a chance.Thank you @lyna for the wonderful latest SKT LTE & polaroid pics of MinSul.  They just look so adorable & natural when they're together, don't they?  @chocwenz, can I just tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to make all this spazz-worthy gifs?!  You are doing great girlie!  I remember asking you to make that Spoiler 7 gif, since I failed to do it myself, & messed up my laptop (w/c led to my bro-in-law scolding me). :P  Thank you also to @nislatif for the edited pics, @bananali for Minho's HC pics, @teruteru_chan's polaroids, @zee's pic posts as well.  And @alecita for posting the vid of Minho & Kyuhun's.  Go vote for our dear Minho, guys!  Dang, I sound like I'm giving an acceptance speech here! 

Guest peach20kr

dcinside_com_20130419_083129_zpsaa104d05

In Minho's high cut interview

Q: (Is it true that) Shinee and f(x) are actually in "a closely cooperative relationship" ?

Minho: In SM, super junior hyungs are close to SNSD and f(x) is close to Shinee members..

In case of EXO, some members joined exo after we debuted, so honestly, there are some members we don't know well in exo.

but, we are on intimate terms with every member from f(x).

Key: Groups that  practiced in the same time have gotten close to each other..(that's why shinee and f(x) are close)

I would say it's the relationship of " favoritism"   (it means Shinee has a certain affection towards f(x)..)

peach20kr said:

Q: (Is it true that) Shinee and f(x) are actually in "a closely cooperative relationship" ?

Minho: In SM, super junior hyungs are close to SNSD and f(x) is close to Shinee members..

In case of EXO, some members joined exo after we debuted, so honestly, there are some members we don't know well in exo.

Key: Groups that  practiced in the same time have gotten close to each other..(tha't why shinee and f(x) are close)

I would say it's the relationship of " favoritism"   (it means Shinee has a certain affection towards f(x)..)

ravissant said: I'm a page late, but never too late to have a shot or two of this though.Happy6186.jpgth page everyone!

You're right, @Timnat2010.  He glanced at the poster a couple more times.  He actually glanced as early as :53, 1:18, @minsull's observation at 1:22.  He again glanced at 2:07, & my fave part at 2:14. :D Welcome to the thread, @misslola.  Glad to have you on board.  Please PM your location & date of birth to @liana (Ate, where are you?  We miss you here!) when you get a chance.Thank you @lyna for the wonderful latest SKT LTE & polaroid pics of MinSul.  They just look so adorable & natural when they're together, don't they?  @chocwenz, can I just tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to make all this spazz-worthy gifs?!  You are doing great girlie!  I remember asking you to make that Spoiler 7 gif, since I failed to do it myself, & messed up my laptop (w/c led to my bro-in-law scolding me). :P  Thank you also to @nislatif for the edited pics, @bananali for Minho's HC pics, @teruteru_chan's polaroids, @zee's pic posts as well.  And @alecita for posting the vid of Minho & Kyuhun's.  Go vote for our dear Minho, guys!  Dang, I sound like I'm giving an acceptance speech here! 

Guest nislatif

peach20kr said:

Key: Groups that  practiced in the same time have gotten close to each other..(that's why shinee and f(x) are close)

Guest nislatif

Ficworms : sunbae/soulmate is updated. :x http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346552/42/sunbae-or-soulmate-minsul

@peach20kr, thank you for your translation.  I read the Chin-translation in Baidu Bar, too.
Can I say that Minho is smart enough to get other artists involved in order to normalize their intimate relationship?  
Key shared that the two groups have similar practice time.  Does it mean that they can meet regularly in view of dance practice?  I remember that Jonghyun shared about how overwhelmingly surprised they were regarding f(X)'s forthcoming album.  I wonder if they had seen their practice during those hours.   

Since we just past 1800 pages, this is worth reposting. Hello oldies and welcome newbies! Please read these if you didn't get the chance. ;-)

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

THIS THREAD IS CREATED AND DEDICATED TO ALL MINSUL SHIPPERS                        .

.image
OLD AND NEWBIES
SOOMPI FORUM RULES.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules#latest MINSUL CODES.

1.RESPECT.We are here to support MinSUL tandem but We do not  own Minho and Sulli. Thus, Respect and give them a little bit of privacy on whatever they're doing on their respective private lives.And we do not want to give more ammunition to their/their bashers/haters. We are not Sasaengs to be. 

2. NO BASHING OF OTHER ARTISTS or Other SHIPPERS.Awareness is a Must. Minho and Sulli were one of God's beautiful creations and we always want to see them together . WE WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.But the sad truth is, THERE WERE MANY OTHER SHIPPERS on the side of the KPOP world. AND we need to put ourselves on each other's shoes. And most importantly DO NOT QUOTE BASHERS’ POST/S. I know Every fandom has a Dark Side, But the force will be always with us.

3. BE RESPONSIBLE OF YOUR POST. Think before you click.  Remember that the information you will posts will be read , even share by hundreds. So be precise, and always see that the information you share is true and have proofs. For Fanfics and FMV, always quote it as it is.

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"SHINee Dream Girl Practice Version [Eng Sub]  Cr:airyarielle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KyVvJpznNE

Archived