• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

lyna said:

Those smiles

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Awwww my MINSUL heart melts like a cone of ice cream under the sun  while looking at this pics...such a cute couple

thanks for sharing 

Guest lyna1430292075

teruteru_chan said: why are both of you so adorable and sweet together? minho is trying hard to mimic ssul's eye-smile LOL. but he is grinning like a puppy. they are so in bliss. what a beautiful bts pic! i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ LOL 
@chocwenz what were you testing? 

Guest teruteru_chan

thank you, lyna :x anymore? LOL cuz it's never enough for me with these two. i love the one in which minho is holding the fork and both of them are smiling. too adorable. like, they are so shy and all because of the people around watching them like hawks lol. seriously, the vibe they give off is no short of love. and i love the stylists for giving them matchy white tops xD they both look like newlyweds having breakfast before leaving for work xD 

Guest lyna1430292075

Minsul polaroid from High Cut magazine :)
534034_510677072315039_1889707117_n.jpg

cr : as tagged
what if it was minho who took sulli's photo and sulli who took minho's? omggggg hahaha 

CELEBRATION OF 1800!!!!
TO OUR LOVELY PUSH AND PULL COUPLE
hey hey pervy noonas ;)
NVH4J.gif?1

7YPcGYq.gif

SZGuFyB.gif

Many many many more MinSulractions to come :D :D :D
***EDITED!!!***
Compilation of gifs I've made for this thread :)FINALLY DONE EDITING!!! :D
And I just realised I've made a lot!!! :OFrom the one that started my gif-making spree :)To the latest...(this took me a long time to edit sigh.. my gifs ain't perfect.. but I hope all of you enjoy it :D )
MinSul talking at SBS GD

uMmfb.gif

MinSul pushing at SBS GD

NVH4J.gif?1

MinSul at poolside in Running Man 1

c1BsEmq.gif

MinSul at poolside in Running Man 2

HTHeXAm.gif

MinSul high 5 in Running Man

36a328J.gif

MinSul lying down scene in Running Man

cafBM9Z.gif

Minho & Sulli in Running Man

1tbepqt.gif 2C8EyQC.gif

MinSul kitchen scene 1 in High Cut (iPad)

em6R08L.gif

MinSul kitchen scene 2 in High Cut (iPad)

Rufnqkk.gif

MinSul in Naver Band CF

7YPcGYq.gif

MinSul pull in High Cut (BTS)

SZGuFyB.gif

MinSul laugh in High Cut (BTS)

R4d1cH3.gif

MinSul laugh in High Cut (iPad)

ncEivIr.gif

Minho looking for Sulli? :) SMA (I think...)

P2jnsyz.gif

Minho's shy smile in BTS

KXeG7jG.gif

MinSul in SKT LTE Lunch Date CF

EjFAVTY.gif

To my dearest n most loved MINSULLIANS..

HAPPY 1800th PAGES!!!!! Let's..

celebrate_love_large.gif

Let's Celebrate Our LOVE for MinSul...

May we continue to b blessed with more MinSulractions...

SARANGHAE MINSUL!!

@lyna WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dear.. where did u get all these FANTABULOUS, MINSULICIOUS pictures?? They are just gorgeous.. in HD s'more.... AWHHHHHHHHHHHHH... u know what... whenever MinSul is around each other... its just PURE MAGIC... when one smiles another auto smiles... when one laughs another laughs.. there is just an unwritten language that onli both of them can understand... even their eyes are communicating n sending some "secret signals"... Makes me go....

tumblr_lksfw3qZ6P1qbx95go1_500.gif

@chocwenz I'm sooooo GONNA BOOKMARK this page for u gifss!!! Thanks for re-posting them again... so tat all of us can go dreamy looking at them over and over again 8-> 8-> .. hehe  :D

PS: @lyna @zee.. why are u gals LOLing at my prev unedited post?.. HAHAHAHA XD I already edit it by the way...

Guest zuhalhabibi

Happy 1800 page guys in this all time you all are doing well I'm happy to see minsul soompi now I believe in minsul because minsul is real :x ;;) >:D< ;)

Guest teruteru_chan

lyna said: Minsul polaroid from High Cut magazine :)

what if it was minho who took sulli's photo and sulli who took minho's? omggggg hahaha 

@teruteru_chan now you know what I was testing eh ;)
ANYWAY I have edited my post... I had big plans, really, for 1800.. Wanted to post all the gifs I've ever made for everyone :)
BUT due to unforeseen circumstances.... I can only edit it little by little.... sigh... :(
I do hope you'll enjoy the collection of gifs anyway, and I'll post when I've edit to add some new (or rather, old) gifs to refresh our MinSul memories as we've come a long way now :D
Hope these gifs can take you down memory lane and keep you looking forward to more MinSul moments :)
EDIT: Oh so I missed post 1 of 1800 due to unforeseen circumstances but I get first post of 1801...
HAPPY 1801 PEOPLE!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

tumblr_inline_mlb179zrS91qz4rgp.jpg

The Main Point of Minho’s MiniMe Dream Girl:

ASGDAGDJWASDJGJSA. Seriously?! Of all the headdresses that you can put on a doll, you choose the bunny one. AHA. Minho-yah! :))

Also, Left eye wink?! I see what you did there. Sulli once said that her fans thought that she’s winking(LEFT EYE) at them whenever she smiles. She explained this in Strong Heart.

And lastly, the HAIR. Short length with bangs. Are you kidding me?!

MINHO. WAY TOO OBVIOUS. =))

REALLY. Confirmed. Your dream girl screams CHOI JINRI.

MY FEELS. MY SHIP. THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!!! <3

cr: jhoieeeyeeeiram

OKAY so I'm finally done editing my post, and wow, there were a lot of gifs there!!! Like I said, although the gifs ain't perfect, some are... well... just... meh...
But I hope looking at those gifs will help all of us here remember...WHO they are...WHAT we see in them...WHY we ship them...
Let's take this ship a long way, MinSullians!!!
Link back to the post:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25845980/#Comment_25845980

Enjoy revisiting MinSul moments of the past, and let's hope for many more in future :)

Archived