• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

Yes it's old video but Minho is said that his idea typ is sulli and my friend said me that is new news by our Minho oopa

Hello newbies.

WELCOME TO THE THREAD. Minsul crewmates are definitely happy that Minsul mania is spreading fast like wildfire. :x

However, i have observed that newbies might have missed to read some of the rules in the thread that we follow so there are tendencies to multi quote and post NON-MINSUL related news :( [-X

I know that it may be burdensome to some of you to back read 1,799 pages BUT isn't it what cheering and shipping is all about?

Learning about our Minsul as much as we can and spending some time to read about them as previously posted in this thread will make our journey more fun. You will be surprised on what the oldies, not so oldies & not so newbies have posted before about Minsul. I can proudly say that this thread is like a repository of anything and everything about Minsul \m/ :-bd :x

So hope you can spare time to back read and for any other questions that you might find trivial or not appropriate to be posted in the thread ... please send a PM or personal message to the member you wish to answer your question. (You can actually send to a couple of fellow crewmates and not just one).

THANK YOU for being here and let's all enjoy the journey ;)

@minsull, thanks for the video!  Actually, I did not just spot1 or 2 moments, there were a couple of times more at least.  Whenever Minho was near to the poster, you can easily spot him taking some stealing glances at the poster.  I feel sorry for him as he seemed to have tried hard to keep his face to the front...

Of course, the most 'daebak' one was when he was rapping the phrase 'you are so beautiful' and taking a look at the poster at the same time.

Guest itsdanielleg

nislatif

wrote:

»

itsdanielleg said:<br />

Do you think Minho likes someone better than Sulli?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Seriously dear, no. Dont ask that kind of question, it shows the level of your faith in minsul. And no, i dont think he likes someone or anyone else better than sulli. But for now, lets enjoy their moments ok? We have so many! Those moments really show you how they feel about each other

:x:)

<br />

<br />

@zuhalhabibi

i have seen that fb page, it was actually a presumption or an analysis since he said that he likes pure type and fair skinned girl. That description is prone to sulli, but it does not mean it is sulli. What i meant is, he didnt say yes my ideal type is sulli. But saying features or character that sounds like sulli. <br />

<br />

And if i may ask, how old are you dear? Where are you from? Your name sounded arabic, are you?

:)

I have been a silent lurker since late last year & spent almost a week to read all the pages starting from page 1 up to page 1000? ( can't remember, all i remember is it is too many that even my ipad is going crazy with the non stop spazzing & lurking). And i had noticed how nice all the crew members here & how welcoming you guys are toward new minsul fans. My point is, just because all our unnies and chingus are being incredibly nice, new members shouldn't take advantage of it. Posting about minsul unrelated matters ( what time in seoul now?) to urging crew members to promptly answering your questions to asking some unsuitable questions to forcing crew members to accepting some wrong facts. Take some time to read the thread's rules and some old pages from this thread. It might sounds tiring reading almost 1800 pages but if so full with wonderful minsul moments that gonna make it so worth it. Sorry with the long post. Just had to share what I think as I feel sorry for the senior crew members who are so nice and always so patient towards new minsul fans. U guys rock! \m/ 8->

Guest wendy2817

Guys, 1 more page to 1800. HAPPY CELEBRATION  TO OUR BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL THREAD!!! ^o^. love u guys.

:bz

Archived