♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

f (x) at Auckland domestic airport at the moment...not sure where they heading. Will keep you posted...trying to get some pictures.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see Minsul a little bit but not that much 
it starts with 0:00 and ends at 0:24 its more focus on Taemin and Krystal

Guest teruteru_chan

@timnat2010 well, we are practically on the same page ^^ i was trying to draw parallels between a publicly known couple and a couple that we are shipping ^^ 

I don't know if this video was posted but there is Minsul :D
video credit to sulli94.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRwmTC3sVw

Guest shiningshinee22

THIS ONE IS ABOUT THE FIRST KISSING SCENE IN TTBY 

On August 14, upcoming SBS drama “To the Beautiful You” revealed behind the scene snapshots of Sulli and Minho‘s much anticipated kiss scene. The revealed pictures show Minho putting Sulli up against a wall and trying to kiss her without a warning. These snapshots stir much curiosity in excited fans about whether Minho has already found out Sulli is in fact a girl or not.
At the filming set, both Sulli and Minho seemed nervous and fluttered at the same time about upcoming first kiss scene. They locked lips 15 times.While Sulli focused on acting without much trouble, her lack of shyness caused Minho to be even more shy and awkward .A staff member commented “Sulli and Minho have this fantastic chemistry. They know what each other want just by looking at each other.”

source: http://minsullove.blogspot.com/

Guest shiningshinee22

ANOTHER ONE (Sorry if the articles have already been posted)
“To the Beautiful You” f(x)’s Sulli and SHINee’s Minho were spotted filming a lovely two-shot.

The lovely cleansing two-shot was filmed at a camping site on August 30. The location shoot faced unexpected rain and wind, making the shoot harder than they originally thought. However, it is rumored that Sulli and Minho were able to keep focus on the story and pull off a great scene.They seemed like a couple in real life and though they originally experienced some awkwardness around this new scene, Minho was later seen caring about Sulli’s makeup and ensuring that she felt comfortable with the scene. 

The production company said, “The two leads are getting ready to really get into the romance. The two of them seem to be getting closer in real life and really beginning to trust and respect each other, pulling off really great teamwork.” 

Source: http://minsullove.blogspot.com/

@zee, thanks for loving our blog! Yes, I compiled the news and the interviews.  It's so nice of @tenzeronine who made it into a blog for me^^ .Actually, we did share here before.  Maybe let me do the publicity work again. 
edit: thanks to @shiningshinee22 for sharing the info in our blog.  If others are interested, you may visit http://minsullove.blogspot.com/

:-h Waves to all! Wow..the thread is alive as always! I see screaming @zee shouting her joy over MinSul. :)) And will try to visit that blog of @Timnat2010 for more awesome MinSul moments. ;) hello to @bananali @counsel05 @ravissant and @all regulars in this thread.
Recent photos of Sulli are truly beautiful. Her casual airport fashion is great. Glad that her hair is growing longer. as for Minho, as usual, the handsome among the group...[ooppsss....sorry, he's of course my bias] :-j
well, just dropping by. keep the happy atmosphere here.
<:-P

Archived