♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alexandralim

HAHAHAHAHHA IM ON CLOUD NINE RIGHT NOW!' SO HAPPY LOOKING FORWARD TO AMAZING FX!! CAN'T WAIT FOR UPCOMING MINSUL INERACTION WHEN THEY HAVE A COME BACK!!~~~ OHhh! AND HER IPHONE 5 is white!! MINHO MUST HAVE GOTTEN IT FOR HER DURING HER BIRTHDAY!' HE WANTS HER TO USE THE SAME AS HIM?!OH COME ON MINHO~~ =)) fan girl mode is on~

OH PLUS IF U NOTICE SULLI HAS A RING; BASE ON CHINESE CULTURE SHE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO WEAR THAT UNLESS SHE IS TAKEN OR ENGAGE ON THAT INDEX FINGER.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atqh_knn

As mentioned before, in the interview during TTBY days, minho said that he listened to ttby ost: In your eyes sung by onew, Stand up sung by J-min and I think about you sung by One More Chance. I was curious about the song 'I think about you'. So i went to youtube to listen to the song and lyrics. I was literally melting as the song is about a person who is deeply in love :x

Favourite lines in the song:

Even on busy days, each moment, i see you in each of the moments~ (during the ttby packed fliming schedules since they are the leads, i'm sure they spent alot of time together)

http://youtu.be/xX1egDLERjY

Minho-shi, i hope you will confess to sulli in a special way just like in the song. This song seems like about minho's unsaid feelings to sulli :x 8->

@alexandralim, yes chingoo, I am also happy for f(x), too as the girls have been working so hard. They deserve more resources from SM for their career development.

I feel good to see that both Minsul are in good mood. Just that we may be seeing another side of Minho who misses his girl a lot from the performance / fan signing event photos.

From weibo, the sunglasses and the shirt were from the fans. I wonder if the ring and the shoes were from SOMEONE for Sulli as birthday gifts!?

The new cf is daebak! No wonder Sulli got the nickname as Sulvely=Lovely Sulli! I bet that her facial expression is real when texting messages and having phone calls in the cf as she practices a lot in the reality!

I also anticipate a lot to Minho's version. Both show good expression in acting. That's why they like to be an actor and an actress... another Minsularity?

Guest jhologs

@ravissant the same Chanel ring she wore at the Theory event right?!?

Hello crewmates!!!  Nice to see everyone's alive and kicking still  :P

peach20kr said:

@counsel05 sorry to say this, but In Korea, it's not common to support OTP in the official and open site except in DC drama gallery...in case of TTBY, it's failed to make TTBY DC gallery

I heard that's because Korean shawols were opposed to make TTBY drama gallery(I thought if there was TTBY gallery,

its ratings could be a little higher, which means the drama could've  attracted more people's attention..)..

But even in drama gallery, it's better to use characters' names from the drama such as Tae-jun Jaehee couple or Gujil couple..

as soon as any fan using their real names like us (Minsul) is apt to be harassed by fandoms or considered as sasaeng and anti-fans in Korea..

WOW enlightening. Luckily we are an international fans (level) of some sort and we are more or less "secured" from harassment. Although i did hear news about this before. Anyway, i have a feeling there are fans there who support Minsul but prefer to lie-low in spazzing, unlike us. LOL  

If we are in Korea now we might be hiding like Rapunzel here and having cabal or "secret meetings" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

tumblr_me0yoxm5ie1r4jjsk.gif

Well, i think its part of the Korean culture. But we all know we respect each others preference here and as much as possible maintain proper decorum in not bashing not just other fandoms but other OTP's as well.

in general, not many fans support OTP and Korean fandom is very possessive, excessively loyal and totally different from fans in other countries..

But I undersand in some way ...there's kind of scandal and gossip note which is called stock street flier (증권찌라시) in Korea.

people believe the rumors from it are fifty percent true.. the dating rumor of Rain and Kim Tae-Hee, Lee Min-Jeong and Lee Byeong Heon was first originated from the street stock flier...so many k-pop idols and movie stars are scared to be added on the the list...

bcoz public image is very important to have many commercials which offer stars lots of money..Many companies search for the information of celebrities through this gossip list before making commercial contracts with the celebrities.. they tend to want the celebrities with clean, pure and single image..(most of their commercial slogans are "what if he(she) is your lover" "have a date with your ideal type'....)

nonetheless, I really want to see the scandalous picture of Minho and Sulli swimming together in the swimming pool

Like this?? Well they are really not swimming but scandalous to me WAAAAAA!!! Love this scene by the way ;)

iKBP3OHTQffg4_zps67ab9423.gif

(maybe while Minho is teaching Sulli how to swim)shot by Dispatch(famous but notorious paparazzi press) LOL...

I was able to hear about this before during TTBY days that Minho was really assisting Sulli during the swimming pool scenes since according to some Sulli has a phobia to water (not confirmed though) and Minho was cheering him on and making her relax so she can perform what the scene calls for.

I want to see the BTS pic or video of this as well. YAY exciting...

The Monday of the third week of May is Coming of Age Day in Korea..(it's May 20th this year)

Red roses symbolize "Love and Respect", Yellow roses symbolize " Friendship and Eternal Love"

and White roses symbolize " Pureness and Innocence"

Perfume symbolizes " please remember me"  and Kiss symbolizes " Promise Eternal Love"

AHHHH koreans are such romantics.  Red roses, perfume & kiss. One thing is for sure though, we might see the roses and the bag where the perfume is place but i don't think we can see the KISS hehehehehe (unless there's a scandal .. which definitely of course we don't want our Minsul to get involved in. Though surely we will all go ballistics of joy & happiness in this thread.... which by then would reach 2000 pages in 2 days ;) Bwahahahaha

For now let's wait and see this May :)

Doesn't the boy like to give his girl couple things such as a couple ring, a couple shirt and  couple shoes..?

p.s :Shinee will have High Cut photoshoot with Victoria from F(x)...

pandora460 said: tumblr_ljdlzyuDxp1qel6b9o1_400.jpgBEEN ON MASSIVE LURKING MODE FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS NOW@foxisucully @stekatta..great collab!@peach20kr..great translation of the me2day Minsul interview.  Makes ME miss Minsul more but in a great way....REWATCHING TTBY NOW! :xEVERYONE IS GREAT KEEPING THIS SHIP VERY INTERESTING!!!

Guest ravissant

jhologs said:

@ravissant the same Chanel ring she wore at the Theory event right?!?

Hello crewmates!!!  Nice to see everyone's alive and kicking still  :P

pandora460 said: tumblr_ljdlzyuDxp1qel6b9o1_400.jpgBEEN ON MASSIVE LURKING MODE FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS NOWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDRNMQRH3AXqvsuTWDZr7   CHINGUS
@foxisucully @stekatta..great collab!@peach20kr..great translation of the me2day Minsul interview.  Makes ME miss Minsul more but in a great way....REWATCHING TTBY NOW! :xEVERYONE IS GREAT KEEPING THIS SHIP VERY INTERESTING!!!

Guest peach20kr

OMG!! I just turned on TV and there are Sulli and Yoona(SNSD) being interviewed at the (SK)filming set in Saengsaengjeongbotong show..

Sorry I missed most of parts .. they are being asked to answer about their ideal types...

Sulli said " someone who is reliable and father-like, and who is a good listener for me.."

0408_11_zps59832026.jpg

Guest gujilgujil

Thanks for the greet pepol , @tikah @foxiscully @stekatta @wonderstuck13 @bananali and @milkandtoast :)

Archived