• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing 25pics of our goddess here @alecita... ♥♥ ahh like I saw on ur 2nd video, it said "coming soon" that's mean SK Telcom will upload another video of 설리 then! kyaaaaa I cant get enough for her beauty.. huhuhuu cant wait to see 3 videos and 25pics of minho version..... ♥♥♥ april 10th why so longg? :'(

Guest atqh_knn

YAY! Another f(x)'s variety show after f(x)'s koala \:D/ I hope minho will support this show just like how sulli supported SHINee's Wonderful Days \m/ My minsul feels going ASDFGHJKL 8-}

PS: I think sulli changed her phone to iphone5 white in colour. Minho's is iphone 5 black colour. I arrive at this conclusion as i zoomed at sulli's phone and her phone looks longer than iphone4s previously. Hmm, couple phones? =))

Guest ravissant

"pyong, pyong, pyong!"w8p2IZz.jpg
so cute!702211_88252_1338.jpg
It began w/ the shirt/sweater.  I wouldn't be surprised if Minho decides to wear a pair of Commes de Garcons Converse sneakers to match her.    

Guest shortcakes

atqh_knn said:YAY! Another f(x)'s variety show after f(x)'s koala \:D/ I hope minho will support this show just like how sulli supported SHINee's Wonderful Days  PS: I think sulli changed her phone to iphone5 white in colour. Minho's is iphone 5 black colour. I arrive at this conclusion as i zoomed at sulli's phone and her phone looks longer than iphone4s previously. Hmm, couple phones? =))\m/ My minsul feels going ASDFGHJKL 8-}

I happen to notice the ring ding ding ding..first the theory appearance then the photos from SKT LTE promo...then now even at the airport :-/ :-/ :-/

e..e...e..electric shock :>

Guest atqh_knn

@atqh_knn: quite an amazing eye you have there! at first I thought it was iphone4s to... but there's difference in it as I look it was longer! :D

iPhone5HandsOn-23-580-75.jpg

...and when I see your post I'm going WAAAAAH MINSULARITYYY!!!! >.

@shortcakes Hahahah, i am on iphone mode so i was comparing sulli's phone with my phone as i am currently using iphone4s. Anyways, welcome to the thread!! Almost everything regardless of habit,clothes etc of minho and sulli screams MINSULARITY! This is why minsul is my life! \m/ \m/ \m/

N.Z wow...I lived there for 18yrs..why did I move to Australia so soon :(( :(( I would've been able to see them as its so easy to get around N.Z.

Auckland is a beautiful city...warmer then Wellington. Small airport so easy to get a glimpse of the girls..crew mates in N.Z hope you can get to the airport tomorrow. Approx 11hrs before they land.

Guest ravissant

ht01 said: I happen to notice the ring ding ding ding..first the theory appearance then the photos from SKT LTE promo...then now even at the airport :-/:-/:-/

e..e...e..electric shock :>

Guest laiyun xian

"pyong, pyong, pyong!"

so cute!

It began w/ the shirt/sweater.  I wouldn't be surprised if Minho decides to wear a pair of Commes de Garcon Converse sneakers to match her.    

Look the pattern of sulli's shoe

@ravissant good eyes girl.. :x

why the married finger??? :-/ :-/

it's so shouting I'm taaaaakkkkeeennn =)) =))

Archived