• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said: @zee, thanks for loving our blog! Yes, I compiled the news and the interviews.  It's so nice of @tenzeronine who made it into a blog for me^^ .Actually, we did share here before.  Maybe let me do the publicity work again. 
edit: thanks to @shiningshinee22 for sharing the info in our blog.  If others are interested, you may visit http://minsullove.blogspot.com/

@bananadana thanks chika :x

according to N.Z fans the girls are in Rotorua at the moment. :(( :(( :(( its such a small town that you can drive from one side to another in like 15mins. This is where our Sullis sweet perfume scent comes in handy....why I said that is..Rotorua is known for its rotten egg smell =))

Guest lyna1430292075

FAN-ACCOUNT: f(x) arriving in New Zealand So… last night I heard the news that f(x) had boarded a plane in Korea and were on their way to New Zealand. After some discussion with my friends we decided to go and greet them at the airport. I got up really early, went and picked up my friends and then drove the hour to the airport :). We arrived shortly before the flight landed.  It was about an hour after landing that they finally came through the gate. By then there were about 30 of us fans leaning against the barrier in excitement.  We called out ‘f(x) fighting!’ together and were all very excited! Sulli had a big smile on her face and was waving at us! (She’s so sweet). They quickly moved on, so we only saw them for a very short period of time. I was looking at Sulli and Amber mostly, so not sure what the other members were doing. Amber had her hood up so didn’t really see her face. Oh and one of the fans had a gift to give and someone came and took it (not sure who)…  So anyways… it was totally worth it! Our first real-life kpop adventure! Even if we only got to see them for a short time, it was still awesome :D

Just looking at the airport photos of Sulli brings me excitement...even though I'm not the one flying :(( :(( ..but its the smile on her face.

It's like shes been waiting for this ....it woul've been nice if she was with Minho ... :x :x

the woul've have strolled the streets on Rotorua...hand in hand. The sweet scent of Sul. would've made Minho forget the awful smell in the air.. :x :x

Minho: with you Sulli I'll go anywhere...even if it smells bad.

Sulli: Just stand by me honey and you would not even notice it .

=)) =)) =))

kyuhyunn oppaaa? asdfggghhhh okay I'm done,, I love my kyuevil, he's my primary bias from suju! hahahahaa seems like SKT director are my father, he pick all my bias for one product!

thx for posting chinggu yaa !!! ♥

*backtowork //sobs//

Archived