• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

f(x) highlighted in Swedish Metro newspaper today
cr: VALSKproxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

waaah and sulli got a big picture just for herself :o

Guest ravissant

I wish the Converse peeps will send Minho a Comme de Garcons pair soon since he did endorse their product in '11.  Or perhaps hire him to do a CF for their CdG line.206380_177579528959667_4941325_n.jpg
credit as tagged

Guest bananadana

here's the video of sulli shooting SKT with Yoona-shiI hope they post more videos of sulli with the other SM artists.. especially Minho :D :D

Guest ravissant

So here's my version of Six Degrees of Separation8478774043_a242a761f1.jpg
Minho & Sulli wearing Comme de Garcons shirt/sweater; Sulli wearing the shoes todaytumblr_mk1btzCdSh1rf8gauo1_500.jpg
Key (one of Sulli's SHINee Oppas)'s dog, "Comme de."  I thought I read earlier that Key tweeted saying, "I'm teaching Sulli a lot these days."Ahh!  I'm over thinking again!  I better sign off & get ready for work.  Have a great day, everyone!

Thanks God she's YOONAAAAAA! I love her too, the one in SM who said "Sulli is the most beautiful member among all girlgroup, I'm so happy! huhuhuhuu *Im crying now, at first I think she's K and hahahhaha sorry I'm just so happy, I just want to see "ONLY MINSUL MOMENT" ono this CF..

thx @peach20kr & @lyna <33333

@bananadana ofc, they should know who the prettiest & "Mrs. Choi" are.. hhahaha Minho is the next siwon on SM, the richest, handsomest, and the best father-like man, he's 민호 ssi... :))

Guest bananadana

@zee haha yes I think K wouldn't be included in the line of endorsers that SKT chose because I think they only chose the "face" of every group in SM thus Sulli, Minho, Yoona, and maybe Siwon too. They'd choose the most popular/prettiest/most handsome members to represent their respective groups. :)

aaa the Comme de Garcons.

my other thoughts on Ssul airport fashion. Checkered shirt. Hurm Is she supporting Minho or what. (being super bias here)  :x

p/s: i noticed the ring too. it screamed T-A-K-E-N!!  [-O<

photo.php?fbid=506677929381620&set=a.506photo.php?fbid=506677929381620&set=a.506
150112_506677929381620_1812872961_n.jpg
64426_506872429362170_2078625321_n.jpg

cr: april bae fb

peach20kr said:

OMG!! I just turned on TV and there are Sulli and Yoona(SNSD) being interviewed at the (SK)filming set in Saengsaengjeongbotong show..

Sorry I missed most of parts .. they are being asked to answer about their ideal types...

Sulli said " someone who is reliable and father-like, and who is a good listener for me.."

0408_11_zps59832026.jpg

@peach20kr, thanks for translating Sulli's views on her ideal type! Anyone who can make a gif of Sulli when she mentioned "a good listener for me'? She is definitely thinking of someone in real life! For that SKT LTE cf, I guess there will be one more girl judging from the second last photo. The boys will be Minho and the rest may be Siwon/ Kangta and one from EXO( my guess)? I have a silly thought: if that ring is indeed a gift from someone, though it stands for Chanel's trademark, that Double C, which symmetrically locking with each other, can stand for Mr. & Mrs. CHOI, right ?

6hrs to go... then our sulli will breathe the fresh air of the long white clouds..

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

maybe next time they can visit us here in Australia...wishing upon the stars. :-/

Guest heide

Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, thanks for translating Sulli's views on her ideal type! Anyone who can make a gif of Sulli when she mentioned "a good listener for me'? She is definitely thinking of someone in real life! For that SKT LTE cf, I guess there will be one more girl judging from the second last photo. The boys will be Minho and the rest may be Siwon/ Kangta and one from EXO( my guess)? I have a silly thought: if that ring is indeed a gift from someone, though it stands for Channel's trademark, that Double C, which symmetrically locking with each other, can stand for Mr. & Mrs. CHOI, right ?

I'm racing against time to try and get hold of my cousin who works at customs in Auckland airport...she's had luck with other celebs..hopefully she sees my desperate message I left in her facebook [-O< [-O<

Archived