• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

Haha, chingoo! Awesome thinking on the Chanel ring! "The Choi's" secret code is "Chanel." Love it!

edit to add: @heidi, @jhologs & I have the same posts. We're just amazed at your "Sherlock skills!" Are you a detective in real life, Chingoo? ;)

Guest teruteru_chan

so much news of f(x) and sulli all of a sudden LOL so happy~ xD
anyway, i'd like to thank @peach20kr 언니 for being so awesome with your comments! i love reading all of them haha! sulli's answer of ideal type is totally so minho. didn't she already say in the datv interview that minho was the one she would share her personal life with? ^________^v 
the news of lee ki woo and lee chung ah dating wasn't much of a surprise to me since there have been so many drama couples already. FBRS was my favourite drama. it was so hilarious. although i rooted for the main couple in the drama, lee ki woo and lee chung ah look good together offset ^^. it's certain that lee ki woo and lee chung ah started to have feelings for each other while filming FBRS [sulleim stage? lol] and then made it full-fledged as they spent more time together in the ski club. 
this is somewhat veryyyyyyyyyyyyy similar to minho and sulli. they spent almost every day together for 3 months filming TTBY. it's normal for actors and actresses to have non-platonic feelings for their counterparts while on set, especially when they are in a love line (park minyoung/lee minho for instance since it's top of my head right now). this was testified by kim yoojung in strong heart. she was in MoonSun. anyone watched it? she said she liked her co-actor. so the same thing could have happened to minho and sulli. however, that 'sulleim' feeling can easily be put off when they don't see each other after the drama filming ends. people who are in love can also be out of love hahah! minho and sulli are different because they were bound to see each other again and bound to spend more time together ^^ so glad that they are both in the same agency HEEE~ 
i'm not saying they are like properly going out but it's all very obvious that they both have mutual non-platonic feelings for each other. i'd die if some SOLID CONCRETE evidence of them dating appeared. like how @peach20kr 언니 wanted dispatch to release photos of them in a swimming pool LOL! that would be a bit... [M rated? HAHAHAHAH!]
looking forward to f(x)'s new show Amazing f(x). seriously, MBC is very fond of SM. and sulli is so lovely and gorgeous in SKT. 

@ravissant, haha chingoo, I was just thinking why he chose this brand if it's really from Minho, coz it's more for sophisticated women. @teruteru_chan, as much as we investigated their connection before TTBY, I believe that Minsul 's relationship is special. In my eyes, Sulli got an extraordinary position in Minho' heart. When they were small before debut, they supported each other like oppa-dongseng. He cared for f(x) a lot, apart from caring for his chingoos, Minho may have developed feeling towards Sulli as time went by. Assuming that there was an obvious change in their relationship after the SMT Paris in 2011, it's still not a stable one, as they lacked the chance to really get to know each other. After the SMT Taiwan in 2012, there came the filming of TTBY. This indeed provided an invaluable chance for their enhancement of mutual understanding. Just as what Minho shared in the DATV interview, he got to understand Sulli better after being able to talk with her more indepth. There was no longer just an impression but a more down-to-earth communication. So, in recent interviews, we can see that Minho treasures more inner traits/ virtues of his girl than appearances. He hopes that his girl can keep their promise, understand his care and concern for her, can pay attention to him and think of him always even though she's been busy enough herself, being able to wait (understand his difficulty and not complaining about it, etc). So, unlike other couples which may get close and start dating coz of the filming period, our Minsul is special in such a way that they have got a better mutual understanding and they chose to develop more profoundly.

Guys, I notice something when I'm save minho picts on noonas fansite..
Minho wearing his "Comme De" sweater again on 130330, one day after Sulli birthday (March 30th, at Giempo Airport) :x :x
I think this is minho favorite sweater now :x :x ;))

221D6A41516213DE0B5807

@zee your so right detective :D

same logo on sullis shoes she wore on their way to N.Z (sorry not very good in naming brands =))

another minsularity :x

Guest alecita

SULLI's signature yesterday in NANA piercing
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

SULLI is wearing the gifts from Global SULLI fans union

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

cr:sulli94net

Guest shiningshinee22

BAND COMMERCIAL 
You may remember SHINee‘s Minhoand f(x)‘s Sulli‘s promoting the Naver‘s mobile application ‘BAND‘, with their drama ‘To The Beautiful You‘ (‘For You in Full Blossom‘).

The two previously released a promotional video showing Minho and Sulli behind-the-scenes while filming. They acted like a real couple backstage, smiling brightly as they playfully argued. Sulli had uploaded photos of Minho behind-the-scenes onto the application ‘BAND’. When Minho saw the photo, he started to chase Sulli down, who responded, “We’re the only ones who’ll see it!“, and Minho responded, “What if someone else sees?“. Sulli laughed and said, “Don’t be so cheap“, and the two didn’t lose their laughter as they went off screen. 

waaahhhhh so complete! this interview compilations builds up my ttbu feeling againnn... :x :x hahahhaa

and my favorite part is:

The CPR kiss scene was filmed at a pool in Suwon on the 26th for an hour. Minho and Sulli, thanks to their great relationship and teamwork, completed the scene without any bad takes. On set, Minho was spotted

consoling Sulli, who can’t swim, and was definitely a reliable male partner for her. When Sulli began to get scared before going in the deep parts of the pool, he told her how to breathe and told her that if she is in trouble, he’ll save her. Thanks to his reassuring words, she was able to enter the water and finish the scene relatively easily.

minsullove.blogspot.com ♥ the owner is @timnat2010.. I just know abt ur blog dear, why not u share with us? hhee I loveeeeee it btw! nice job from you and author~nim @tenzeronine !! ^^

Archived