♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Waahhh... I miss being here :)

Been lurking for some time now, thought mebbe I'll come out and say hi & tq for all the wonderful posts :)

@peach20kr - without you my dear, we would have missed out on one momentous chat session between & by our love birds@zee - not sleeping yet, dear?@gujilgujil - Happy Belated Birthday, dearie@milkandtoast - 'Ahjussi', tq for saying hi at the AFF@counsel05 - love your analysis :)@timnat20 & @ravissant - those lyrics ...sigh....@fizaz & @pillar - where r u dearies :)@nana4ever - love you loads for the encouraging and enthusiastic comments on Fireflies :)

& to all others .... tx for being such wonderful & resourceful minsullians - love the pics, artwork, fanfictions, videos, gifs & insightful reviews & updates :)

Since we r all starving for some Minsultractions, @stekatta & I have been tinkering back & forth and created our own Minsultractions ... ha ha...

We would like to share our musings with you and hope you'll enjoy reading them as we enjoyed penning them down :)

Hence, we give you....

The Minsul Chronicles : From Starbucks, With Love

That's an adorable froth drawing of cute girl Sulli!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

foxiscully said:Since we r all starving for some Minsultractions, @stekatta & I have been tinkering back & forth and created our own Minsultractions ... ha ha...
We would like to share our musings with you and hope you'll enjoy reading them as we enjoyed penning them down :)
Hence, we give you....

Guest ravissant

foxiscully said:Since we r all starving for some Minsultractions, @stekatta & I have been tinkering back & forth and created our own Minsultractions ... ha ha...

Hence, we give you....

Haha I was more of a technical editor 

and fashion consultant 

for this story, haha. The idea was all @foxiscully's. ;-) Still, Minsullians, I hope you enjoy it! :D

Can't wait to read it! :)

teruteru_chan said: to be honest, minho's laugh here is seriously very sulli-like. i'm not kidding. 

i was like 'since when does he joke and laugh so heartily like that?' and what's with his tongue wagging in the seoul sth sth collection event today? can you stop copying sulli's habit and make it too obvious please, minho? lol

Guest ravissant

Timnat2010 said: @ravissant, I remember those snapshots showing Minho unable to carry Sulli and both burst into laughters embarrassingly! I wonder if it's me who posted them as I seemed to have done so by forwarding the pictures from Baidu Bar at that time. But I can't remember where I saved them or I did not ever save them ....

Everytime this song comes around I think we all think of minsul and I think the lyrics fit perfectly  ;) :-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCk9BdF5ebc

Guest peach20kr

@zee  here is the link of posting captured pics for Minho and Sulli me2day chat http://blog.naver.com/qkrwlgh225?Redirect=Log&logNo=10146420615

and in my avatar pic, Minho and Sulli just introduced themselves...Minho: Hello, My name is Minho,..I'm Kang Tae-Jun..

Sulli: Hello, I'm Sulli... 

@timnat20   @ravissant     You guys're just amazing.. thanks for posting the right song and beautiful lyrics..

@counsel05      I wish I had something innate sensibility just like you and  timnat20 and other minsullians here..LOL.. I just love your analysis..  thanks again.. 

p.s: regarding perfume...yes, perfume as a gift is special in Korea..we believe that sparkles and chemistry between men and women can be made by being   instinctively attracted to their natural body scent.., which is the scent making people feel the love of motherhood and fatherhood..     (I don't know why Korean people are so obssessed with motherhood and fatherhood affection things.. kkk)

Most of answers to the question about why you are in love (with him or her )are "coz I feel like protecting her and she stimulated my fatherhood instinct.."   or " I feel like taking care of him and he's just like the mountains being able to protect me from the harsh winds.."

this is all about the scent of arousing the motherhood and fatherhood love... kkk

so, on Coming of an Age Day( I guess May 18th in Korea), women who reach actual 20years old (sulli will be actual 20years old next year)  are supposed to get three gifts, those are perfume, roses and kiss from boyfriend..

single people hardly give perfume to the heterosex as gifts unless they are lovers..

I really hope Minho gave perfume to Sulli on her birthday and he'll celebrate Sulli's coming of an age day next year..(plus those threegifts..lol)

Guest devil269

watch TTBY rerun on ONETV - 4 last episodes. Saying goodbyes to KTJ & GJH for the 2nd time is as hard as the first..... :((

Guest 123luv

Top 20 Kpop Idols who has Baby Face♥

1.B.A.P Zelo
2.Exo Luhan
3.Exo Chanyeol
4.Sistar Dasom
5.2PM Nichkhun
6.SNSD Taeyeon
7.2NE1 Sandara
8.BoyFriend Minwoo 
9.BEAST Yoseob
10.Ft Island Hongki
11.CNBLUE MinHyuk
12.SuJu Ryeowook
13.SISTAR Bora
F(x) Sulli
15.IU
16.SHINEE Taemin
17.2PM Wooyoung
18.BigBang GD
19.After Shcool UEE
20.SJ Sungmin

cr-korean wave fb

Guest rainbowsun

fan: what are your favorite songs these days?

Minho: These days I'm listening to "I'm thinking of you(널생각해)" sung by One More Chance(원모어찬스)

and " Stand Up" and "In your eyes" from TTBY ost.

Must like the song that recalls the moments and the letter :x

In Your Eyes- Onew 
I have been told once butI felt the heart beating on that day
I know from the startI was not sure what, we sounded like it is destiny
Love me andTime will lead youForever without breaking upI thought I was dreaming, like a real dream
Remember that day when we first metDazzling and radiant eyes and gave me such a dayThank you for what you gave me
I know from the startI was not sure what, we sounded like it’s destiny
Love me andTime will lead youForever without breaking upI thought I was dreaming, like a real dream.
Looking at me smiling to youIt was a good dayWhy there are tearsIn my eyes
Forever we will not break upAlways dream to hope that will not change the next day
Love staysOur time to be togetherDo not change, foreverLike a dream to me like a dream.
Remember that day when we first metStrikingly radiant you for coming on such a dayI really thank you
tumblr_m9efezKeHN1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg

@squimberry welcome to the thread :) >:D< >:D< and i love your siggy by the way. its nice to see Minsul in gifs.
@ravissant thank you for sharing the pics that i was talking about. They sure bring back memories of TTBY days of Minsul. By the way, @Timnat2010 i did recall you posted that before and Minsul sure looks like they fun during that scene, they were holding their tummies and can't get hold of their laugh & giggles.I hope we can see more pics of Minsul like these one. Any idea if the TTBY DVD is out already? I am hoping that the DVD Director's cut has more BTS and uncut version (meaning more Minsul moments) ;) 8->
@peach20kr my thoughts are just full of lovey dovey Minsul ;) i just can't help but imagine this two together forever always. i know i have said this before but you are a gem and heaven sent in this thread. it really helps a lot that we have a korean national here not just making interpretations/translations but also give us insightful comments on korean culture more particularly in the LOVE/ROMANTIC aspect. And since we are at it, may i know if ordinary korean fans (not the saesang ones) ever support OTP's too? i mean ... like do they wish well for celebrity couples too? (though our Minsul is on a different category since they are more of kpop idols) but i am just curious on how koreans look at celebrity couples (who are not yet married).  :-/ ;)
@foxiscully & @stekatta what can i say ... but i can't wait for the next installment of your minsul chronicles collaboration ;) the plot seems to be an insider look of what's going on Minsul behind the camera  ;):D 8-> keep it up ladies and @stekatta i hope you can release your Minsul ficlets soon too (I WANT CHEESE!!!) :P :x ;)) i deliberately posted about it here .. so you get "pressured" i know you can figure it out for a release. (pls.don't get mad at me for doing this) :)>- ;) [-O<

peach20kr said:

@zee  here is the link of posting captured pics for Minho and Sulli me2day chat http://blog.naver.com/qkrwlgh225?Redirect=Log&logNo=10146420615

and in my avatar pic, Minho and Sulli just introduced themselves...Minho: Hello, My name is Minho,..I'm Kang Tae-Jun..

Sulli: Hello, I'm Sulli... 

@timnat20   @ravissant     You guys're just amazing.. thanks for posting the right song and beautiful lyrics..

@counsel05      I wish I had something innate sensibility just like you and  timnat20 and other minsullians here..LOL.. I just love your analysis..  thanks again.. 

p.s: regarding perfume...yes, perfume as a gift is special in Korea..we believe that sparkles and chemistry between men and women can be made by being   instinctively attracted to their natural body scent.., which is the scent making people feel the love of motherhood and fatherhood..     (I don't know why Korean people are so obssessed with motherhood and fatherhood affection things.. kkk)

Most of answers to the question about why you are in love (with him or her )are "coz I feel like protecting her and she stimulated my fatherhood instinct.."   or " I feel like taking care of him and he's just like the mountains being able to protect me from the harsh winds.."

this is all about the scent of arousing the motherhood and fatherhood love... kkk

so, on Coming of an Age Day( I guess May 18th in Korea), women who reach actual 20years old (sulli will be actual 20years old next year)  are supposed to get three gifts, those are perfume, roses and kiss from boyfriend..

single people hardly give perfume to the heterosex as gifts unless they are lovers..

I really hope Minho gave perfume to Sulli on her birthday and he'll celebrate Sulli's coming of an age day next year..(plus those threegifts..lol)   

Guest shortcakes

Hello!! I'm new here...it's been a while that I keep stalking this thread like forever and finally i couldn't help myself to join here kkk it must be my minsul feeling >.<
oh yeah.. is there any Indonesian here? it's nice to know there's someone with same country here too ;)it's nice to meet you all.. and since i'm new here so maybe i'll make some burden to you guys, hehe ._.v

Guest shortcakes

I found this on the internethope this would be useful somehow... (sorry if this already been posted here!)
all the copyright belonged to the rightful owner

[ENG TRANS] Minho’s Interview with Star News for “To The Beautiful You”

SHINee is an idol group leading the Korean Wave and from the group, Minho began a new challenge as an actor. We met him on a autumn day at the drama filming set. The SBS Wed-Thur drama “For You In Full Blossom” is Minho’s first mini-series and received a lot of interest before its broadcast because of the idol cast.

Unfortunately, “FYIFB” did not record an increase in viewership ratings. Without raising the ratings to two digits, the drama is coming to an end.
“The low viewership ratings are definitely disappointing. I think about if I should have worked harder. But the satisfaction I felt while working on “FYIFB” is 100%. I was happy to meet the character Kang Taejun. I can accept the poor aspects modestly and work even harder and return through a good project. I can’t be full after my first drink. I want to show an improved side of me in my next project.”

The drama showed lots of potential with its idol actors. Minho is definitely one of the jewels that “FYIFB” discovered.“It’s my first leading role in a drama. I’m starting to act, which I’ve wanted to do since I was little, so I worked hard to prepare. Rather than anticipating the evaluations, I went in with the determination to develop and mature. I still feel that I lack a lot so I want to leave a good image of Kang Taejun. I want to return again through a good project and role.”Due to the pain of losing his mother, Taejun hid his feelings and became a cold and blunt character. Minho talked about his differing personality compared to the chic and “cold city man” Taejun.
In reality, I’m the type to be as courteous as I can to females. Even I see Kang Taejun as a rough, ill-mannered, and cold character. I played a character whose personality contradicts mine and without realizing it, I slightly integrated it. But it was interesting and enjoyable to express a personality that’s unlike mine. Just like how I played a high jump athlete in the drama, it’s fun to play another character.
tumblr_mb9gdpbvCk1r3ljuu.jpg

Kang Taejun isn’t an average high school student but a national high jump representative whose athletic abilities had a great influence in the drama. Minho’s exceptional athletic skills were known well through shows and we wonder if he felt burdened.“I tried something called the Forsbury flop and it was tiring at first so I had a hard time. I was confident but it was harder than I thought so it was bothersome. Although I wasn’t 100% satisfied, I was able to make it look like one an athlete would do which was a relief. I think I could have done it if I had a little more time. But all actors have limited time and the problem was how to prepare apply that into the jump.”

A sweet and cute romance unfolded in the drama. Since the two know each other well personally, they said being immersed in the romance wasn’t all that easy.“We’ve known each other since we were young so I was worried. I was worried since we’re pretty close and thought it might be awkward. We worked together one step at a time and we gradually adjusted well together. Since we’re normally close, we’d ask each other “How would this emotion be?” and “Wouldn’t it be good to express it this way?” which had a synergy effect. Wasn’t it quite passionate? Since it was Sulli, I was able to express myself more naturally.”

We asked Minho “Was the high jump or romance with your close dongsaeng Sulli harder?” As expected, he confessed that the high jump was more burdensome where he had to use his body a lot.The high jump was a bit harder since I had to use my body. When we filmed all day, I became exhausted. I think using my body was more difficult than emotional acting. When I filmed emotion scenes with Sulli, it took about 2 hours. It took around 6 hours to film the high jump and get the picture we wanted.
tumblr_mb9ge4v1nk1r3ljuu.jpg
How are the members’ reactions? We’re curious about their thoughts on the romance between the two people whom they know well.“The SHINee members told me “I can’t watch it.” On days when there were skinship scenes, they’ll joke around and say “I had fun watching yesterday.” But still, they make sure to watch and also follow the lines. They even asked me to teach them how to high jump (laugh). Jonghyun hyung memorizes lines that even I forget about and recites them so I get surprised.”

Minho felt a different kind of pleasure through “FYIFB” than on stage. He revealed his desire to show various sides of himself as an actor. Well when I stand on stage, there’s an immediate response from the people watching so there’s pleasure and enjoyment that not everyone can feel. I don’t get direct and immediate responses when I act compared to when I’m on stage. But when I worked on the drama and see the finished product on TV, I remember the hard times and feel pleased. It’s a huge sense of accomplishment. It’s now my first step into acting so I have to learn a lot as I go and I know there are aspects that I am poor at. It has its various charms and it’s fun.

Minho displayed his high jumping skills through this project. What kind of image will be show in his next project?I haven’t thought about it in detail yet but since I played a high school student this time, I want to play a new role that’s fit for my age. As I was learning how to high jump, the director told me “You’ll earn a talent that nobody else has. It’ll be good to be confident when you film,” which were nice words. In the future, I want to learn various things through many experiences and work on projects that will help me. I want to be acknowledged as a good actor.
the red coloured fonts is me... idk, i just smell something fishy there :3

Archived