• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tenzeronine

ravissant said: Aww!  I wonder what sweet things they could've talked about... :x
Yu Jae-Seok & Lee Kwang-Su took noticed & looked amused at MinSul's interaction, don't they?

Guest syazieyzaidi

hello dearest! sorry, i can't upload the 2nd chapter now, maybe tomorrow night. well, hopefully. HEHE. have a nice day dears!!

@zee... Woah!! Another MinSular specky pic!!! Thanks dear.. ;)

@ravissant @craziedayzie @alexandralim.... I also wish that there are some kind souls who are willing to lend a helping hand...**Wink wink** :D

@ravissant kwangsoo must be like... ahuh!! what are u two doing? i caught u there...XD

@liana... thanks for the valentine's day collaboration pics... I LOVE THOSE SHINee bears!!! they are soooo adorable... :x >:D< :-bd 8->

Guest anne nicolecarig

Good Night Guys! My mother is like O____O asddfdfhg. lol. If you know what I mean. It's getting late, I need to go to school tomorrow so I need to sleep. I just visit this site because I can't help not visiting this even just for one day. :)) LOL. I've just check what's goin on. GOOD NIGHT!! :))

Guest ravissant

alexandralim said:

Is there any kind soul; could help me do photo edit?

i m home now. Do you still need help? :)

c.c @bananali @ravissant @craziedayzie

Could you pls edit the pics I requoted on bananali & @crayziedayzie 's post above & pls use the caption crayziedayzie suggested so we can send them to @alexandralim or @zee? Thanks so much!

counsel05 said: announcement_banner.jpg
Having successfully launched the The Minsul Awards, Minsul vid Timeline and Minsul Tagline we would like to thank everybody who participated and showed support to our activities here in the thread. 
We already know that there are lots of talented Minsul crewmates on board based on their "works" that has been shared to us here in the forum as well as in other social media sites.This  new project called the MINSUL LOGO/WATERMARK PROJECT would be one of your venue to highlight or showcase your skill/talent to everyone. Therefore, we would like to INVITE ALL of you with creative minds or those whose skills remain undiscovered and untapped to share your talent with us by submitting your work for everybody to appreciate and use.
Here are the mechanics:
1. All participants can submit a logo, image watermark or both.
2. Each participant is entitled to submit either ONE logo, ONE watermark or both 
3.  Logos may or may not have images, but watermarks has to be an image watermark.
4. Submitted logo or watermark MUST be something related to  Minho and Sulli.
5. If you wish to use a slogan or words you are allowed to use ONLY the Minsul tagline: MinSul is love.
6. All entries must be submitted on or before FEBRUARY 17, 2013.7. A poll will be conducted to choose which is the best logo/watermark that Minsul fans would like to use as their logo or watermark in their pic, vid, signature, profile or to anything else they wish to use it.8. The site for the polls will be posted after the entries are gathered.9. The chosen logo or watermark will serve as our IDENTIFICATION. You may or may not use it but after seeing it being used by another, we would surely know that such person is a fellow crewmates, shipper or Minsullian.10. Send in your entries to @puppy8888 @bananali @liana or @counsel05.
SO START CREATING YOUR LOGOS/WATERMARK NOW AND SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES. >:D< :xBE INSPIRED. BE CREATIVE.LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Archived