♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Hi Minsullians...thinking lurking tonite..but guess my hands are itching to drop a comment..ehihihi
@craziedayzie u notice it? heee...well..i purposely asked @nislatif to put a shocking bright colour..its easier for me to keep track which post that i already read and which is not...its kindda bookmarked u know...hee :D :D :D
@zee....wheyo? wut happens when blue change to pink? is it something got to do with r/ship? let me try to google about colour psychology...hihihihi :D :D :D
Minsullians...HAPPY BELATED 1500th PAGES!!! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! =D> =D> =D>
@fizaz let me borrow your gif for Minsular laugh that i found..ehihihi..
tumblr_mi15ghOnOC1qdwt1go2_250.gif tumblr_mhlbx8IFcv1s1vjoko3_250.gifsimilar laugh? hee :D :D :D owh...while lurking in allkpop thread...found dis pic of Sulli...
v2695_25aqmmp_1.jpg
uhhh...looks similar??  tumblr_mcyrs0lBEH1rk5mblo1_500.gifaaah...she must have learnt it from Papa Minho... i guess Papa Minho not only teaches uri Mama Sulli to rap but also the technical way to lift the shirt...mwuahahahahahahaha :)) :)) :)) 
last but not least...Mama Sulli is hungry for a passionate kiss... Kddh7.gif
Gawd! How lucky Minho is...suddenly me reminds of @foxiscully unnie fics... how Sulli is kindda bold...i guess i can use this as reference..hahaha.. peace! :)>-okie chingus..need to continue with my works...heee....yup...holiday and i'm still at office... uhuhhhu.. c u later.....  :-h

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

Indonesian chingoo!!! Is there any minsul moment at smtown tokyo 3D on rcti just now?? I havent watch that one before lol.. I saw sulli with her bro-in-law or mom-in-law :/ KEY.. So sweet shinyeffects :x

Guest ravissant

If you can, make a gif, it will be more impressive :))

Cr: wearetheshawols[/quote

I was laughing so hard at this earlier. I wasn't suppose to have my phone w/ me while working, but couldn't put it down. Good thing my manager wasn't in yet or I would've been busted. :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible;"f(x)’s Sulli Releases a Pouty Selcayw740030 February 11, 2013No Comments

sulli-me2day.png

On her me2day on February 10, group f(x)’s Sulli uploaded a photo of herself along with a message, “I am currently watching MBC’s ‘SHINee’s One Fine Day’ and I must say it is really great. I am so envious of SHINee’s oppas~ I really want to go on a trip too~ SHINee oppas are the best.”

In the picture is Sulli wearing a grey hoodie and gazing at the camera. With her pouty expression, Sulli looks adorable. Despite the lack of makeup, Sulli still shows off her naturally flawless baby skin.

Netizens that saw Sulli’s selca commented, “Sulli’s bare face selca is the best,” “Sulli gets cuter every time I see her,” “It is so nice to see Sulli promoting SHINee.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/11/fxs-sulli-releases-a-pouty-selca/

Archived