♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Okay Chingu..i already edited Jjong picture with a transparent background it's in PNG file, save it and thenyou can use it by using Photoshop or anything elseyou only need to put it everywhere you want

Jjong_2_copy.png
Jjong_1_copy.png
sorry if it wasn't as smooth as an expert, i'm not an expert in Photoshop edit: i'm just too lazy to edit the details since the pictures weren't in a good quality esp. the first one..and the right leg.. need to mirror the left leg  :P

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee dear.. why am I not surprised tat u are the front contender for that avatar?? hehehehhehe :D .... I WAN TAT PIC IN HD!!!!! :-bd :-bd 

@bananadana... Its like an auto reaction here at the MiNSul thread.. its either we edit, create or take the original pic for avatars.. =)) =))

@craziedayzie.. thanks for ur jjong edits dear.. will definitely help nis in her work....

@fizaz...sis.. @chocwenz found it on twitter from a tweet by shawolindo... ahhhhh It looks like a giant scissors to me but weird rite.. why would she hold a giant scissors? :-?

Archived