♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest jhologs

ravissant said: Goodnight @nislatif!  Thank you for the pics you just posted.  Ahh!  my MinSul feels! :x
edit--oops!  @nislatif, I was actually referring to the piggie-back ride pics @tikah posted.  But nevertheless, I also want to thank you for the ones you posted.  I didn't have any coffee in my system yet when I typed that post so I couldn't think straight.  ;)  but don't you think the actress on the first pic looks like Luna?  For a minute I was trying to think if she did a cameo on the show like Taemin & Key, but couldn't remember.  I'm trying to analyze what Minho's dream girl is, but come up empty.  I see jackstones, lightbox, him holding the clouds. what does it mean?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsull

Minho me2day update 130211 -   [민호] 여러분 기억나요? 제굴욕사진합성대회 ㅠ설연휴 마지막특집 김종현님을 위해 김종현 한복사진합성대회를 엽니다.ㅋㅋ 드디어 복수의 시간! 오늘 하루 Dream Girl 기다리는 팬여러분을 위해^^ 미투에 많이 올려주시고 인상적인 사진은 모두함께 공유 합니다. 파이팅  [Minho] Everyone, do you remember? My humiliating picture editing competition ㅠ The final Lunar New Years weekend special. The Kim Jonghyun hanbok picture editing competition for Kim Jonghyun-nim’s sake is open. Keke it’s finally time for revenge! For all the fans who were waiting for Dream Girl today^^ Please post a lot on mitu and I’ll share the memorable pictures all together. Fighting.  Credit : SHINee me2day   Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Minho me2day update 130211 -

[민호] 여러분 기억나요? 제굴욕사진합성대회 ㅠ설연휴 마지막특집 김종현님을 위해 김종현 한복사진합성대회를 엽니다.ㅋㅋ 드디어 복수의 시간! 오늘 하루 Dream Girl 기다리는 팬여러분을 위해^^ 미투에 많이 올려주시고 인상적인 사진은 모두함께 공유 합니다. 파이팅

[Minho] Everyone, do you remember? My humiliating picture editing competition ㅠ The final Lunar New Years weekend special. The Kim Jonghyun hanbok picture editing competition for Kim Jonghyun-nim’s sake is open. Keke it’s finally time for revenge! For all the fans who were waiting for Dream Girl today^^ Please post a lot on mitu and I’ll share the memorable pictures all together. Fighting.

Credit : SHINee me2day and  forever_SHINee

Guest chellaaa

Minho me2day update 130211 -[민호] 여러분 기억나요? 제굴욕사진합성대회 ㅠ설연휴 마지막특집 김종현님을 위해 김종현 한복사진합성대회를 엽니다.ㅋㅋ 드디어 복수의 시간! 오늘 하루 Dream Girl 기다리는 팬여러분을 위해^^ 미투에 많이 올려주시고 인상적인 사진은 모두함께 공유 합니다. 파이팅[Minho] Everyone' date=' do you remember? My humiliating picture editing competition ㅠ The final Lunar New Years weekend special. The Kim Jonghyun hanbok picture editing competition for Kim Jonghyun-nim’s sake is open. Keke it’s finally time for revenge! For all the fans who were waiting for Dream Girl today^^ Please post a lot on mitu and I’ll share the memorable pictures all together. Fighting.Credit : SHINee me2day and  forever_SHINee[/quote']

I sometime think that maybe..maybe minho does lurk here in this forum ;)

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"l302l0 1000years.... Minho cut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cXJ4Wwy893g

Guest ravissant

jhologs said: ravissant said: Goodnight @nislatif!  Thank you for the pics you just posted.  Ahh!  my MinSul feels! :x
edit--oops!  @nislatif, I was actually referring to the piggie-back ride pics @tikah posted.  But nevertheless, I also want to thank you for the ones you posted.  I didn't have any coffee in my system yet when I typed that post so I couldn't think straight.  ;)  but don't you think the actress on the first pic looks like Luna?  For a minute I was trying to think if she did a cameo on the show like Taemin & Key, but couldn't remember.  I'm trying to analyze what Minho's dream girl is, but come up empty.  I see jackstones, lightbox, him holding the clouds. what does it mean?

Guest minsull

minho continues his mischief towards Jjong

Minho me2day update 130211 #2

tumblr_inline_mi186sQbTk1qz4rgp.jpg

[Minho] Continuing from the previous post … You all can edit Kim Jonghyun-nim’s hanbok picture in a fun way and post it on your own mitu. If you leave a reply here with the details of your edited picture and a mitu link, I’ll be able to see it, right? Please make a lot of them for the last day of the holiday and share!^^

Credit; SHINee me2day  forever_SHINee

Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Minho me2day update 130211 - http://tmblr.co/ZGt9AydsypBy 

Guest liana1430291924

Minho's me2day update:
[Minho] Continuing from the previous post ... You all can edit Kim Jonghyun-nim's hanbok picture in a fun way and post it on your own mitu. If you leave a reply here with the details of your edited picture and a mitu link, I'll be able to see it, right? Please make a lot of them for the last day of the holiday and share!^^

liana said: Minho's me2day update:
[Minho] Continuing from the previous post ... You all can edit Kim Jonghyun-nim's hanbok picture in a fun way and post it on your own mitu. If you leave a reply here with the details of your edited picture and a mitu link, I'll be able to see it, right? Please make a lot of them for the last day of the holiday and share!^^

*saw the amount of unread posts* *fainted* *woke up* 
Hello chingus :-) Sorry for if i repost this pic, but, 
Poor our jjong~!
222727_413370998755528_524751966_n_zps3f
He is alone... forever alone.. Don't worry Jonghyun oppa, we shawols there for you~ But in the same time, I laughed. His messages sound funny~

Guest minsull

@zee good idea can let those photos on your account minho me2day, minho so you will notice our existence (although I think he already know) and he can see our support: D

Archived