♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

tumblr_mi1oynFnln1qe8seho1_500.jpg

http://me2day.net/zeeyzaa/2013/02/11/p5er1hb-kzr3e

when my body say "I'm too tireeeeeeddd zee" :'(
my minsul feelings come and punch me on the middle of my face and said :do it richard simmons!!!!!! =)) =))

ahhhh , I can't deny my feelingsssssssssss.......

just a crazy photo, ahhh sorry for my bad editing.. This picture isn't as good and smooth as my last photo editing..
I just went straight to the point !! jjoong is a minsulshipper!!! =)) =))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexandralim

http://me2day.net/zeeyzaa/2013/02/11/p5er1hb-kzr3e

when my body say "I'm too tireeeeeeddd zee" :'(

my minsul feelings come and punch me on the middle of my face and said :do it richard simmons!!!!!! =)) =))

ahhhh , I can't deny my feelingsssssssssss.......

just a crazy photo, ahhh sorry for my bad editing.. This picture isn't as good and smooth as my last photo editing..

I just went straight to the point !! jjoong is a minsulshipper!!! =)) =))

Hahahah @zee have u posted it?

alexandralim said:

zee

wrote:

»

http://me2day.net/zeeyzaa/2013/02/11/p5er1hb-kzr3e<br

/>

<br />

when my body say "I'm too tireeeeeeddd zee"

:'(

<br />

my minsul feelings come and punch me on the middle of my face and said :do it b*tch!!!!!!

=))=))

<br />

<br />

ahhhh , I can't deny my feelingsssssssssss.......<br />

<br />

just a crazy photo, ahhh sorry for my bad editing.. This picture isn't as good and smooth as my last photo editing..<br />

I just went straight to the point !! jjoong is a minsulshipper!!!

=))=))

@craziedayzie and @alexandralim I'm a bit surprised as well. I didn't mean to use the same. But I think they look cute in this picture. I hope @alexandralim wouldn't mind.  ;) ;;)

@bananali thank you for sharing your high definition/high resolution pics of kissing Minho & Sulli.DAEBAK!!!! :-bd :x
So streaming is starting now... ahhh internet connection here in the office is bad ...:(( :(Do you think Sulli is watching now?? after all f(x) has no schedule for this month.. ;):D But she will definitely be sad knowing what happen to him .. can she take it??  :(

counsel05 said: @bananali thank you for sharing your high definition/high resolution pics of kissing Minho & Sulli.DAEBAK!!!! :-bd :x
So streaming is starting now... ahhh internet connection here in the office is bad ...:(( :(Do you think Sulli is watching now?? after all f(x) has no schedule for this month.. ;):D But she will definitely be sad knowing what happen to him .. can she take it??  :(

Archived