Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flamingshawol

counsel05 said: counsel05 said: announcement_banner.jpg
Having successfully launched the The Minsul Awards, Minsul vid Timeline and Minsul Tagline we would like to thank everybody who participated and showed support to our activities here in the thread. 
We already know that there are lots of talented Minsul crewmates on board based on their "works" that has been shared to us here in the forum as well as in other social media sites.This  new project called the MINSUL LOGO/WATERMARK PROJECT would be one of your venue to highlight or showcase your skill/talent to everyone. Therefore, we would like to INVITE ALL of you with creative minds or those whose skills remain undiscovered and untapped to share your talent with us by submitting your work for everybody to appreciate and use.
Here are the mechanics:
1. All participants can submit a logo, image watermark or both.
2. Each participant is entitled to submit either ONE logo, ONE watermark or both 
3.  Logos may or may not have images, but watermarks has to be an image watermark.
4. Submitted logo or watermark MUST be something related to  Minho and Sulli.
5. If you wish to use a slogan or words you are allowed to use ONLY the Minsul tagline: MinSul is love.
6. All entries must be submitted on or before FEBRUARY 17, 2013.7. A poll will be conducted to choose which is the best logo/watermark that Minsul fans would like to use as their logo or watermark in their pic, vid, signature, profile or to anything else they wish to use it.8. The site for the polls will be posted after the entries are gathered.9. The chosen logo or watermark will serve as our IDENTIFICATION. You may or may not use it but after seeing it being used by another, we would surely know that such person is a fellow crewmates, shipper or Minsullian.10. Send in your entries to @puppy8888 @bananali @liana or @counsel05.
SO START CREATING YOUR LOGOS/WATERMARK NOW AND SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES. >:D< :xBE INSPIRED. BE CREATIVE.LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

minsull said: Minho me2day update 130211 -   [민호] 여러분 기억나요? 제굴욕사진합성대회 ㅠ설연휴 마지막특집 김종현님을 위해 김종현 한복사진합성대회를 엽니다.ㅋㅋ 드디어 복수의 시간! 오늘 하루 Dream Girl 기다리는 팬여러분을 위해^^ 미투에 많이 올려주시고 인상적인 사진은 모두함께 공유 합니다. 파이팅  [Minho] Everyone, do you remember? My humiliating picture editing competition ㅠ The final Lunar New Years weekend special. The Kim Jonghyun hanbok picture editing competition for Kim Jonghyun-nim’s sake is open. Keke it’s finally time for revenge! For all the fans who were waiting for Dream Girl today^^ Please post a lot on mitu and I’ll share the memorable pictures all together. Fighting.  Credit&#160;: SHINee me2day   Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net 

Minho me2day update 130211 -

[민호] 여러분 기억나요? 제굴욕사진합성대회 ㅠ설연휴 마지막특집 김종현님을 위해 김종현 한복사진합성대회를 엽니다.ㅋㅋ 드디어 복수의 시간! 오늘 하루 Dream Girl 기다리는 팬여러분을 위해^^ 미투에 많이 올려주시고 인상적인 사진은 모두함께 공유 합니다. 파이팅

[Minho] Everyone, do you remember? My humiliating picture editing competition ㅠ The final Lunar New Years weekend special. The Kim Jonghyun hanbok picture editing competition for Kim Jonghyun-nim’s sake is open. Keke it’s finally time for revenge! For all the fans who were waiting for Dream Girl today^^ Please post a lot on mitu and I’ll share the memorable pictures all together. Fighting.

Credit : SHINee me2day and  forever_SHINee

Guest alexandralim

Guys

counsel05 said:

craziedayzie said:

btw may I know the deadline for Minho's Jjong photo contest? @bananali @alexandralim @counsel05 @zee 

No idea about this @craziedayzie. ;)

@craziedayzie.. me too has no idea dear.. but from Minho's me2day tweet.. he seems to be hoping that fans send in their edited pics for the last day of the holiday.. okie let me repost the posts that @minsull shared before the Eng translation of his tweet...

Guys I hoping to received the pic on 12PM latest... So that we can post it.. Sorry for not informing deadline

Guest flamingshawol

zee said: @peach20kr thank you so much dearrr!!!!!! <3
@nislatif lool, don't worry dear, just editing minsul pic on our mind <3 loool
@liana YOU'RE BACK with that AWWWWEESOME etude pic starring minsul !! <3 ahhhhhh....... those pic <3<3
@flamingshawol and he always rank #1 in our heart, naver just did it in one day =))

good evening! just about to log out when I decided to peek here and saw a notification.@counsel05where to submit? oh, yup, read it. via PM? okay...will post it in my page. glad to be of help anytime, my share for not being regular here as I used to be. :P
and to just inform you guys, the previous project is still one of my popular post til now. hehehehe...

my job for tonight, sign up on all minho fanbase website :D
and my eyes twisted when seeing all minho that I never seen before in HD quality @-) @-) @-) @-)

photo.jpgthis is just an example for you guys.. (wanna join this adventure with me?) =))

Guest chellaaa

zee said: my job for tonight, sign up on all minho fanbase website :D
and my eyes twisted when seeing all minho that I never seen before in HD quality @-) @-) @-) @-)

this is just an example for you guys.. (wanna join this adventure with me?) =))

@flamingshawol dear..
could you tell me which the best one among humming, dreaming, beautiful days, 1209, minhonew, mr minho, canusmile, and sweetswimming?
and which one of those fanbase who the first to make minho fanbase?
if you don't know my 2nd qstion, just answer my 1st question, key? :)) >:D<

Guest chellaaa

WHen SHINee speaks english.Key: Fluent, but has the korean accent with it.Onew: Fluent, but rarely speaks it. When he does, it's like he doesn't even speak korean.Jonghyun: Can understand it as far as we know.Taemin: Spewing random "i am on crack" english.Minho: "Lowst beepeu ohnyion." =)) =)) =))
cr : tumblr

Archived