♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Just going through some screen caps I've collected from SMA & thought of sharing these:Here's Minho staring at Sulli jumping & making the "chu" at the camera.8460491193_3da961a742.jpgSulli jumping & making the "chu."8446559756_b93952b8dd.jpg8445470747_bcea4b450b.jpg
And this is Minho's reaction when he turned away...
8460491153_9911c7a73f_c.jpg
WAAAAHHHH!  Adorable, right?!  :x :x :x
credit as tagged

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lollipoploving

Hey guys, I'm from Singapore. I too have yet to see any of Minsul standees and I've been going as often as I can to the ones in orchard area. However, I have seen sulli's pictures put up at the window of the store :)

Guest ravissant

lollipoploving said: Hey guys, I'm from Singapore. I too have yet to see any of Minsul standees and I've been going as often as I can to the ones in orchard area. However, I have seen sulli's pictures put up at the window of the store :)

Guest nislatif

kayteezz said: Hi guys! I just started reading fanfictions and I thought I would drop by the forum to ask for recommendations. 
What minsul fanfics do you guys like? Right now, I follow sunbae/soulmate and continue?3,2,1. I think I am also starting to like looks like love. 
Are there any completed ones you guys think I should try reading?!
Thanks thanks! 

Guest lollipoploving

lollipoploving said:

Hey guys, I'm from Singapore. I too have yet to see any of Minsul standees and I've been going as often as I can to the ones in orchard area. However, I have seen sulli's pictures put up at the window of the store

nice to hear from you again, Chinggu!  I hope everything is going well for you. 

Aww hey there thanks for your concern friend :) I've pretty much been lurking around the thread lately. You too aye!

Guest nislatif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXJ4Wwy893g&feature=youtu.be

130210 SHINee - MUSIC FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE
1000years always be by my side - Minho part

Cr AprilBae

Guest ravissant

lyna said: Guys you know what I was watching sbs drama awards on ONE HD with my mom and my little sister just now and when the dance part showed up my mom was so suprised she's like "Wait who's that? why isnt he dancing with sulli? where's sulli?" LOL and after the performance finished she said "eww" idk why it made me laughed so much! Haha she was saying to me why isnt minho dancing with sulli and how bad she wanted sulli to dance with minho the whole time they were dancing! :)
Oh and another thing, when its time for the winners to give their speech me and my sister was screaming and fangirling so hard because of the minsul eye contact on the stage but my mom was on the phone with my aunt at that time. So my aunt heard we screamed and she asked why and my mom said "ohh its just the kids watching their favourite kpop singers etc" and what makes me cracks up so much is that after she said that she suddenly asked my aunt this "do you know minho and sulli?" I swear I was laughing so hard like literally I mean how do you expect my 50 yr old aunt to know about minsul hahaha my mom was so excited about them until she even asked her own sister if she knows them or not it was so funny I tell ya =))
I guess she was influenced by me to become such a minsul shipper haha. And the only thing she knows about kpop is gangnam style, sulli and minho because we watched TTBY together. Other than that she didnt know anything about kpop. She's not even interested to know but when it comes to minsul she actually pays attention to them. Its really funny I cant believe my mom is also a minsul shipper. Maybe I should tell her to join this thread LOL JK. ;):D:P:)) =))

Guest ravissant

bananali said:

Some Shiny Effects (SHINee n f(x) fanarts that I found...

f(x) Chinese New Year Greetings

MBC Gayo Daejun

tumblr_mhek35xS1r1rpvn45o1_500.jpg

cr: F(X) Thailand, jinkibommie, thornback, daranoir, boritjaroo 

Guest minsull

@tikah I saw your picture and gave me is  that idea.... nice not true?
Enlace Permanente de imagen incrustada
I not stand  seeing  sulli very far from minho in this photo that's why I went back to create another version. CR of this photo please do not be angry with me for my obsession :((  ....... my favorite couples of F (x) and SHINee together (except vicky and Jjong)
Enlace Permanente de imagen incrustada
and finally, here is the evidence Minsul wearing shoes in TTBY and now538184_479286555451992_37623834_n.jpg

milkandtoast said: Hi there.. :D Actually, I'm so nevous, don't know what to say.. But my sister always told me to join this forum and after I back reading about 20 pages, I got you guys are so awesome =D> and you're rock \m/ so I decided to have fun with all of you.. Happy Lunar new year and I'm 87 liner by the way.. Please take care of me.. I just too obvious like minho,I guess... hahaha

announcement_banner.jpg
Having successfully launched the The Minsul Awards, Minsul vid Timeline and Minsul Tagline we would like to thank everybody who participated and showed support to our activities here in the thread. 
We already know that there are lots of talented Minsul crewmates on board based on their "works" that has been shared to us here in the forum as well as in other social media sites.This  new project called the MINSUL LOGO/WATERMARK PROJECT would be one of your venue to highlight or showcase your skill/talent to everyone. Therefore, we would like to INVITE ALL of you with creative minds or those whose skills remain undiscovered and untapped to share your talent with us by submitting your work for everybody to appreciate and use.
Here are the mechanics:
1. All participants can submit a logo, image watermark or both.
2. Each participant is entitled to submit either ONE logo, ONE watermark or both 
3.  Logos may or may not have images, but watermarks has to be an image watermark.
4. Submitted logo or watermark MUST be something related to  Minho and Sulli.
5. If you wish to use a slogan or words you are allowed to use ONLY the Minsul tagline: MinSul is love.
6. All entries must be submitted on or before FEBRUARY 17, 2013.7. A poll will be conducted to choose which is the best logo/watermark that Minsul fans would like to use as their logo or watermark in their pic, vid, signature, profile or to anything else they wish to use it.8. The site for the polls will be posted after the entries are gathered.9. The chosen logo or watermark will serve as our IDENTIFICATION. You may or may not use it but after seeing it being used by another, we would surely know that such person is a fellow crewmates, shipper or Minsullian.10. Send in your entries to @puppy8888 @bananali @liana or @counsel05.
SO START CREATING YOUR LOGOS/WATERMARK NOW AND SEND IN YOUR ENTRIES. >:D< :xBE INSPIRED. BE CREATIVE.LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Guest jhologs

counsel05 said: @cmgw indeed its been a while since you posted. if busy with work its okay.. we all have "realities" to attend to and just always find time to lurk and spazz around as much as we can.
@jhologs apologies for answering your query only now, but regarding when we can use the Minsul tagline.. you can use it now. In fact i have used mine as a sig already. :x
Crewmates a new project will be posted soon. Hope you will support it like all the other projects we have here before so we continue to SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE. :x

Archived