[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kyoforever

I can't believe it's Wednesday already...!!! It means tonight's the night we been waiting for! We need to prepare ourselves, tissue, water & extra oxygen tank (near you) to make sure we can easily reach it if we are running out of air.   :D We have to make sure we have enough strength to be able to survive until the very last scene.  
:D

Guest marshmelliey

You guys, have some mercy with my nonsense-ness, But somehow JIS & SHK kinda reminds me with robsten hahaa :P Because in sung personality is more easy going,fun and witty just like rob while kristen personality is more private, shy, straight forward and a bit quiet just like hye kyo :D Also both of hye kyo & kristen has been hurts & through alot because of media and cyber bullying. But, instead of being down and such. I adore how both of them always keep standing still and keep being strong nd Didnt even STOP THEM FROM BEING AWESOME & SUCCESSFUL even after all this time :') It's like a big " F.U " for all the haters :P Anyway, i can't wait for the last episode.. I even keep re-watching this drama :3 Hope to see a more of bts from our talented jis & shk :3

Guest kyoforever

BG2gHuCCIAA0XYj.jpg:large
I got this from SHK thread.. Thanks to Nino .. I hope she dont mind if i post it here.
It says that This is Baeksang nomination list for Popularity Award. Our Hye Kyo is #14. 

This is the list for popularity award for male list. Insung as nr 26. Honestly i prefer acting award for Kyo and Insung. But only popularity award is open for voting while acting award is not. But then these awards like MBC etc has always been like a joke for me. Hopefully this one is not the same.

1b4c510fd9f9d72a323bd97.jpg
baidu

Guest mamamika

OMG, this waiting for the last episode kills me. I'm so in love with this drama, like people in love i can't do anything in my normal life, just want to check this site every seconds to find something new, i miss Oh Soo, Oh Young,...everyday so much that i have to rewatch the old episodes so many times to see his face. Today i have an exam of driver licence and it failed cuz i'm not being able to concentrate, i can't sleep well. What did this drama do to me? What's wrong with me? I'm gonna be crazy, right? This never happend before. Even i've seen so many K-dramas before, only Winter Sonata could steal my heart, and now this Winter makes me forget everything of that show. I can't think of what i should do when i'm not be able to see our Oh Soo and Oh Young anymore. I'm helpless, right? So now i can understand a bit of Young's feeling. So sad.

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, for those of you who are interested in reading more about Jo In Sung and his house. You can go HERE because @luluwannagohome translated a longer version of it for us at JIS's thread, but since it relates nothing to this drama so I can't repost it.

-edit-
After contemplating about it, I decided to just post the translation as some of you might be able to learn a little bit about him, but doesn't want to go to his thread. I hope it is okay to do this, dear moderator....if there is a problem, please private message me and I'll edit my post. Thank you.

I have to say I was overwhelmed at first seeing this big house, but the report makes me feel better after knowing that his house was near his old neighborhood. His house is too big while I live in a very small house, so it's so hard to connect, but thank goodness this translation helps connect him to me a little bit better. I feel like I am not too distant from him.

Thanks so much, @luluwannagohome, for this translation about Jo In Sung & his house below.

In Sung was born and raised in Cheonho-dong, Gangdong District (Esat of Han River) [Cheonho-dong is more like the middle class residential area]. He and his family lived in a pretty old and shabby house, but they had a very close and friendly relationship with all the neighbors. He was pretty famous/popular in the area even when he was young, all the ajjumas and ajjassis treated him as their own son. He was known for being super easygoing and friendly. He very much loves to have some drinks with friends in the neighborhood from time to time. His father is kind-hearted, often donates anonymously to the District Council. His mother as well works at a welfare sports center for visually impaired. The whole family had lived in Cheonho-dong for more than 20 years!
In 2004, In Sung bought a piece of land and built a house for his parents in Pangi-Dong, Songpa District, not far from Cheonho-Dong. (It's the first time he spent so much money after debut.)
0100352072161.jpg

And in 2010, In Sung bought the piece of land next door, and built another house and connected them together. The previous one is for his parents and younger brother, the later one for himself.
0100351961431.jpg

They were both designed by the same designer. The designer was introduced to In Sung in 2003, he later told others that In Sung required the house to hold good private space for resting, sufficient guest bedrooms, and a big and organized walk-in closet. Both houses are three-floored. The first floor of his house is basically a huge living room, second and third are his bedrooms and private space. [They said the third floor is completely private space, IDK what does that mean tho.]
Moreover, In Sung holds private parties a lot, he loves to invite friends in the industry, like So Ji Sub etc. And sometimes he brings staffs back to have meetings at home as well. So his house is somehow like a home and a studio all together.
In Sung has been leaving people the image of being down-to-earth and honest, he still goes back to Cheonho-Dong and hangs out with his childhood friends all the time!
On another note, with his superstardom and the huge amount of money he earned,  he was fully capable to buy a house that's more luxury-looking and located at a more downtown area. Though his houses may be unique-looking and has a strong sense of contemporaneity, they are not located at the busiest areas of Seoul and the price of land wasn't too high neither. Compare to other top stars in his tier, his houses are kind of ordinary.
He earns A LOT [i think now we all know that..], but he is definitely not extravagant in his way of living. He often buys his parents and staffs gifts, and treats all co-workers well. He's such a great man with great character and personality. I look up to him.

Cr: Insung DC
Chinese trans: TWTWB thread on kdrama.com
Eng-Chi trans by luluwannagohome @ Soompi / Jo In Sung's thread
My comment in [...]

More pictures of the view of his house in spoiler tag. Please click on it.

20090129-2djoinsung1.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung3.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung4.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung5.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung6.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung7.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung8.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung10.jpg

20090129-2djoinsung11.jpg

credits to http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com

Guest sunshine4ever

@anette, I also wondered too, but I guess that means they wanted us all to be surprised about what happens next? If there are links our lovely windblowers would have updated us already.

Just a random comment, but I feel so lucky. Whenever I come here there are always pictures/videos/gifs and a lot of other stuffs got posted. I didn't even have to do much in this thread. I feel so spoiled, everyone! Thank you so much for all of your awesome updates. <3

I came across this for my lovely DBSK Mischievous Changmin .. and thought of something  ;)
tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo1_250.gif tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo2_250.gif
tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo4_250.gif
tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo5_250.gif tumblr_mjrhj22Buy1r712hmo6_r1_250.gif

Jo In Sung said ,, ya it is not a big deal ! but I will do it like this in my Style !! 
tumblr_mkmgf0wABi1rz774to2_1280.jpg

Especially if she is as Beautiful as SHK in White ! 
235.jpg

ccc201303220945050310_1

song-hye-kyo-0001.jpg

But Wait "Evil Smile ! " 

tumblr_mi810pQOnY1qfakbgo1_500.gif

I remember now somethimg !
  20130131023945_263346_520_816.jpg

SHK was wearing white shorts in the Press Conference !!    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL8dLra8CBxNqHbZNUtBO  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgzSSjhJV7J4_wfDOH6y3

Just Got it now ^^ 
that-winter-the-wind-blows-PC_jo-in-sung

I am not Oh Soo but Soo Happy Jo In Sung  Now ^^    " me too Oppa *^ "

wblow7.jpg

I love ur Pure Soul ori SHK ^^
wblow19.jpg

Ok Hyung I am relieved that u got the Msg ! 
I am Did My Job Noona * ^  !!

after few days !! 
Changmin ; but still I can not work or sleep well  !! 

better to tell Hyung >>>>

Hyung if u just see Noona in Wedding mini dress !

tumblr_midvqpskxL1ra12qlo4_250.gif

Hyung ; She is Soooooooooooo Gorgeous 48c89bec72da61aa17fcb10e079c8129.jpg

Kid ....  You are reading my Mind ! 
tumblr_mkfiyy1Enb1r4ljjlo1_500.jpg

I am thinking of following them .. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTccYWG8DVLpCwopM4a-N_ 

But my SHK  will be the most Beautiful Bride ! 

tumblr_mkfhub33Rd1r3jctgo1_500.gif
But she has to wear Long dress no mini dresses or shorts any More !! 

Then Changmin " it more I am not him " 

That's it hyung ^^ 
tumblr_md5bbv8HQt1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

Ok hyung ,, Invite me or if you do not mind I would  like to Sing in your wedding ? 
JIS : Sure ..
Changmin :  WoW I did it in the right way !! Proud of Myself !! 

tumblr_mctpjn5QWx1rs97fco1_500.gif

>>> Ko ma wa Changmina .. u understood Noona well and did a Great Job ^^ 

song_hye_gyo_011.jpg 

Oh Noona ,, Do not be so kind to me or I will have another thought ! 

I just love to see u happy and smiling ^^ 
20101212_songhyekyo.jpg

>>>>> I am soooooooooo crazy about SHK and JIS 

Thank you @sunshine4ever for the info on JIS's house. What an amazing home. From the outside, I wondered where all the windows were ( I like my homes to be bright & cheery). Thankfully for the interior pictures, I can see the light falling in very inconspicuously.  Seems like JIS and SHK are both very private and modest individuals with their "quiet" charity works & such. No divas there. 

tumblr_mkdwdbSnHi1r3705go1_500.jpg

” I loved you. I have no confidence to keep you by my side and love you, But for you to have deceived me, you’re not guilty. Because it was your way to survive. And for me I had some moment to be happy. That’s why.”

Youngieeeeeee!!! finally you said ‘I love you’ to him :’(

cr nadaa409 

Guest sunshine4ever

I am still impressed with this scene in episode 15. It really is haunting me. Seriously this drama has so many repetitive scenes that I love. I thought that it was not redundant at all, but is like poetry like...repetition to show importance. I could never get bored watching its repetition!

2wozmzk.jpg
2u6n3vb.jpg

Even though there is someone sleeping next to her, you can't help, but see that she's lonely. It's so sad. I can't believe it, but I feel teary seeing this scene again because she couldn't sleep so she called SW. Then after that she went into his room and envisioned herself having him next to her. Anyway, guess the imagination and Mi Ra's sleeping next to her couldn't make up for what she gotten used to before.

She used to win over this fight. But now he's not even here, so how can she win over anything? :P
143ke4i.jpg

I hope we will have a good make-up tomorrow.

There were a lot of pics posted, sorry if this was posted, but this one doesn't have any logos on it.

f1dqv8.jpg

tumblr_mkef86Ix0p1qkgj9mo1_500.jpg

“I’m a crazy bastard, a son of a richard simmons. I should have just swindled her not have fallen in love. Right? A person like me shouldn’t even be able to fall in love.  =((

liveasbutterflies 

@sunshine4ever thanks Sunbae ;;)it is because ori JIS in these GIfs ^^ .. he is able to melt a ston;)
tumblr_mkgmiwejxS1qmzb6do1_500.png
tumblr_mkgmiwejxS1qmzb6do2_500.png

and I love ur presence here with us Sunbae :-*  , enjoying as many , ur skillful writing  >>

do not deny !   tumblr_mkgtk5isQC1rearxmo4_250.gif   you are Amazing Girl  :-bd

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hi WindBlowers, it's D-day! And this time it's really D-day. 
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

The awesome journey for the last 8 weeks is coming to an end. 
I'm feeling sad that it's ended soon but at the same time, I'm so happy that I love this journey and I'm gonna miss this drama  so much :x Even more than what I expected it to be.

And also I get to meet all of you here in this thread too :x >:D<So let's enjoy the finale to the fullest :xI'm sure it will be a " cherry blossom" ending :x
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr pics to DC

tumblr_mki9ml2NaU1s8lyy7o1_500.jpg
Oh Soo pretends to be sleeping after the kiss :x
cr thatwinerthewindblows 
and in pretending to be sleep >>> 
[book Excerpt 11] “Woman who Sleeps a lot”

Excerpt from Hye Kyo’s Time
“Woman who Sleeps a lot”
Page 29

“I am a woman who tends to sleep a lot. It is good to sleep well.
However, it is difficult for me to gently fall asleep with ease.
My body is tired, but my eyes are wide awake…..When I was a child,
I wanted to play more so when my mom told me it was to time to sleep,
I would pretend that I was asleep by just laying there. Even nowadays,
I fall asleep alone like that. While the TV is on, I try to fall asleep.
Dramas air all night long, so while I am filming a different project,
I watch popular dramas that other actresses are starring in.
While I have thoughts like, ‘Wow, their acting is really good,’
‘That must be why they are so popular,’ ‘What if I were the one who took
that role?,’ ‘Of course, that director is highly skilled,’ etc,
and before I know it, I fall asleep.
And I think I want to sleep until late tomorrow.”

Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

cr minsseonah  

Unni , but this winter u left all the Korean Actresses envious of u and having insomnia >> cuz u sat a very high standard acting skills  ,, will be difficult for other to overcome it !! have a rest now sweety  ..

>:D< :x