[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest mskdramalover

i want to watch the finale to know how the story ends but it breaks my heart to see it end and i will not be able to see jo in sung oppa and song hye kyo together. :(( :(( :(( i hope its a happy ending.
:)

Guest kikay14

@luluwannagohome i'm just visiting sg for 6 days but i usually go back during the F1 race in august. I'll definitely go back if Twtwb will have a fanmeet here in sg, i'll trade my F1 tickets fir their fanmeet lol

Edit: moochul is so charming in his high cut pics!

Guest spideysteve

@tessieroo I think it's about 2 weeks ago. It's a party held by Outback.

20130319134653.jpg

@kikay14 lol there have been a lot of TWTWB parodies. I probably needs to watch them to cure my obsession with this drama. :))

@jjsweeter0211 Thank you! KTW looks good, especially in the first and last pic.

Guest kikay14

Just a question, is TWTWB included in baeksang awards? I just thought they will be qualified in the next year's baeksang? If they are, they will be up against niceguy and chaser.

Edit: sorry for topping the page with no significant post. Brb, need to spend some quality time with my hubby sohe will allow me to watch thefinale live later :x

Guest yellowumbrella

Wednesday has come my friends! the most dreaded and bittersweet day has landed upon us. A few hours to go and its time to say goodbye to our O2 Couple.... bllaaahhhh i wanna cry...... 

Guest spideysteve

kikay14 said: Just a question, is TWTWB included in baeksang awards? I just thought they will be qualified in the next year's baeksang? If they are, they will be up against niceguy and chaser.

Guest kikay14

@spideysteve thanks for the clarification. It will be a tough battle for sure. I love nice guy and chaser too, but that winter will be the unforgettable drama for me since this is the first time i joined a drama forum plus this thread is the awesomest! I'll never forget you guys!

@kilkay14 - Thanks for the pics from Singapore! Are you going to be able to watch live tomorrow?  :-/  Again, be safe and have fun!  >:D<
12 more hours! ParTAY! 
tumblr_m4c9taN0xW1qkod8lo1_500.gif

EDIT: @spideysteve - Thank for that, I thought I had seen it before. (LMAO) 

Guest ziimblu

DDay for twtwb Waaaaaaa 
Now I realize, now more than ever, that the word "goodbye" is the one word I would rather not say.Not that I hate the word. It's just this heartStopping emotions when I say it - this world closing in on me kind of feeling,this point of no return kind of suffocation arresting my poor heart, these and more awful, awful drowning feeling,  these are why I'd rather say ciao than goodbye.
Help!  X_X

Guest kikay14

@tessieroo it's later here in sg. I can't miss watching it live plus I have a permission from my hubby lol :D

Closing of "That Winter", JIS & SHK? Group watching at the Theatre :)

2013040308260542266_1.jpg

Fellow crews and actors are expected to attend including PD Kim, Writer Noh, JIS, SHK and others.....

Drama producer officials said PM Drama Supporting Actor and the staff all gathered together to eat and 10 pm KT together in the theater watching the last episode and the closing of joy to share "plan," said Star News.

more at Source : StarNews

no wonder dcfans are busy preparing banners..... maybe for this event :-/

Guest ziimblu

Wish we could all be in one theatre too.Agree?
Passing cotton candies, popcorn... Gosh, and maybe even tissue box (angels of never land forbid!)!

:-w