[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kyoforever

I don't know what to say... I'm having mixed emotions right now. We only have 1 episode left... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i don't want it to end.  :(( :(( :((

Guest sailorenigma

@kyoforever same here! :(( *bear hug for you* >:D< Edit::::: And what's worse, is just that tomorrow I have an exam! Freaking Professor! I was really close to skipping his class! But now what?! Wae? :(( I want to watch the live stream so bad :((

I am so excited because tomorrow is gonna be a new episode of TWTWB.. especially when there's a pic of them 'kissing'.. I was like.. 
oie20153132cpbcx01u.gif

but thinking about this is gonna be the last episode... this morning I was like
oie2615181838jswixz.gif

I'm gonna miss JIS-SHG... It's really hard for me to say goodbye for them.  Actually I'm not ready for the finale... what I'm gonna do for the next wednesday and thursday.. this is the first time that I follow korean drama live/streaming.. without subs, I just sit, enjoy and watch this drama with the help of the live recap here...
OMG...  I'm totally not ready for all of this.. 
oie2615316nzebeeg1.gif

Guest catmine

Waiting for a hot kiss in tomorrow ep, there are 3 reasons for it. The first one is that they are JIS and SHK, just watch FF and WW to see how could they kiss their co-stars. The second one is writer Noh, just watch her other scripts and you'll see. The third one is that this time their kiss will show how much Soo and Young love each other,  Soo has tried 4 times to kiss Young and gradually, he's more passionate :P
Btw, thanks chingus for all of your conversations here :x , just reading your comments makes me lol so many times =D>   :-*

just to keep catching up with u guys I am leaving this post now to edit it again  ;;) 
I am behind by many pages , want to watch running man ( TWTWB special ) , 
and to watch ep 15 with sub ,, yup stil till today I did not watch it ,, but because I am so happy right now , I will be able to watch it and enjoy it as well  :P
I am not so good with making and uplaoding videos ,, so excuse me for that ,, but I really like soooo much this song for Alex which is called Sweet dreams ,, as much as I love it , I am planning to play it in my Wedding  :D
anyway , just after the leaked BTS pics of our O2 kissing , I am listening to this song all the day specially when reviewing this forum  :x
here it is .. 

and here the translation 

TRANSLATION

Love is a tremulant feeling

I want to hold you, fall asleep dreaming of soft flowers

Thank you for opening your heart

I love you even more for showing me the dazzling smile in the morning

You are my life I only wait for one person

Sweet my love forever you are in my bosom

Wanna be with you, forever loving you

Must be love, only looking at you

My heart is filled, filled with your thoughts all day

Must be love, your appearance shines

My heart can’t stand you, both of my eyes are filled with you

Thank you for holding my hand, giving me happiness

Now I’ll confess that I love you

You are my world, I dream only one person, my precious love

I want to breathe by your side always

Wanna be with you, forever loving you

My heart can’t stand you, both of my eyes are filled with you

Sweet My Dream

Both of my eyes are filled with you, my heart can’t stand you

Sweet My Dream

See u later 

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=33018

K-drama Remakes of Japanese Dramas Continue to Score with ′That Winter′ and ′God of the Workplace′

2013-04-02 21:00 | CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju
Translation Credit : Erika Kim 
original article: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=139284

13218084.jpg

Japanese remake dramas have been taking over television.

Following the successful landing of screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung′s That Winter, the Wind Blows, KBS2′s God of the Workplace has also found its way into the hearts of viewers, scoring another win for dramas with Japanese originals.

God of the Workplace, which aired its first episode on April 1, is based on a Japanese drama that aired through NTV in 2007. It starred such actors as Ryoko Shinohara, Ai Kato, Yo Oizumi and Kotaro Koizumi, son of the former Japanese Prime Minister.

The drama was fairly popular in its time for its comical depiction of a talented contract worker.

Six years later, it was reborn in Korea as God of the Workplace, with Kim Hye Soo playing the super contract worker.

Viewers applauded the drama as an acceptable description of the joys and woes of contract workers, and the colorful acting of Kim Hye Soo, Oh Ji Ho, Lee Hee Jun and Jung Yu Mi added to the praise and expectation.

Noh Hee Kyung also recently scored with her own first remake. The SBS drama That Winter, the Wind Blows is based on a Japanese drama titled Love Isn′t Necessary, Summer, and despite the concerns voiced in its production stages, managed to find its way into the favors of viewers.

Officials especially believe Noh Hee Kyung′s way of mixing in Korean emotions without changing too much in the original was what made the drama a success. Add to this That Winter′s stylish videos, Zo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo′s perfect chemistry and such actors as Kim Tae Woo and Bae Jong Ok, and you get a remake that goes beyond the boundaries of a remake.

The remake trend is expected to continue for some time. MBC plans to soon produce a remake of the 2005 Japanese drama The Queen′s Classroom, a drama about an tyrranical female teacher and her students, with Go Hyun Jung is in talks to join the drama.

Remakes have been fairly successful so far in 2013, proving the unique and creative subject matter of Japanese dramas definitely appeal to viewers.

Concerns about the flood of remakes, however, still remain, leading officials and viewers to continue to keep their eyes on whether the boom will soon die down.

Photo credit: SBS, KBS

Guest o2couplelover

i have watched the queen of classroom

i loved it

but why the korean writers turning to remaking japanese movies and dramas??!!

sometimes remaking destroys the original story

Guest crazywindblower

irs already wednesday! cant wait for the last episode! excited and sad at the same time! waahhhh! :(( :(:((

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2969499

Song Hye-gyo thanks staff for hard work in SBS drama

Apr 03,2013

02185040.jpg
Song Hye-gyo

Song Hye-gyo of ongoing SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” wrote a short letter to each of the staff to show her gratitude for their efforts, according to local media reports.

One of the netizens posted a photo of the letter with her handwriting. In a card with a photo of herself, she included her own signature on top and finished the letter with her character’s name Oh Young in the drama.

“Because it was a hard character to play, I barely had any time to relax. I’m regretful that we didn’t spend too much time together,” she said in the letter.

The last episode of the drama finished filming last Saturday. The famed drama will end its two-month run this week.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't remember these articles being posted in this thread

Source: Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Jo In Sung Continues to Charm Song Hye Gyo with his Gentlemanly Behaviour in “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

Tue, Mar 26, 2013

278420681.jpg
Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo

Recently-released stills for upcoming episodes of SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” have been attracting attention for Jo In Sung’s gentlemanly charm in the role of Oh Soo.

The photographs, which seem to carry a flavour of resolution in them, show Oh Soo piggybacking Song Hye Gyo’s character, and covering her with his jacket, receiving an abundance of praise from fans for his gentlemanly behaviour.

This is not the first time viewers have noted his good manners. In last weeks’ airing of “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, in order to help Song Hye Gyo experience the atmosphere at the peak of a mountain, Jo In Sung carries her for much of the steep climb.

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” heads into its final two weeks of broadcast with number one ratings for its timeslot and universal acclaim for its acting.

By: Bae Jung Hee
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

-----

Source: Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Jo In Sung’s Classic Black Trench Coat Look in “CINE21” Magazine

Tue, Feb 12, 2013

232417715.jpg

Famous actor Jo In Sung was recently the featured artist in the film magazine “CINE21”’s spring edition. The magazine published pictures that accentuated Jo In Sung’s fine, handsome features, masculine, alluring aura and magnetic “black hole” gaze -enough to melt the hearts of more than a handful of female readers.

In the published photo shoot pictures, Jo In Sung’s gaze seem to reveal signs of sadness, loneliness and darkness, with a tinge of allusiveness - drawing the viewers into this eyes. The black and dark outfit Jo In Sung wears brings out his fashionable, stylish sense and accentuates his perfect figure, his tall body height and his fine, handsome face - it’s no wonder readers have been expressing admiration for the actor’s new look in the “CINE21” magazine.

Online fan sites have been abuzz with comments and praise for Jo In Sung styling in the magazine; fans have complimented him for his appearance, style, impression and pose, leaving Korean celebrity forums flooded with praise.

Also, Jo In Sung will be starring in the upcoming drama series, “That Winter, the Wind Blows” by SBS TV, which is expected to being airing on the 13th February. In the series, the actor will play the character of Oh Soo, who is a star gambler in poker orphaned from youth - his performance of this role is also high anticipated by drama fans across the world.

By: Shin Young Eun
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest sunshine4ever

nov6060 said: When I saw the video in secret room, their (OY & real OS) mom was a very caring and cheerful mom, but after she left OY behind to live with her dad, obviously she never tried to contact OY anymore. I am so curious about this, because real mom wouldn't have heart to abandon her own daughter just like that. Was their mom being threatened not to contact her daughter anymore? Or was she probably not OY real mother...

Could it be SW is the real OY mom, but they kept this secret from outsiders? No idea why, maybe SW got pregnant before her dad divorced their mom or maybe to save their faces since her dad owns a big company? All I know that SW always loves OY like her own daughter. But again, according to OY, SW was the cause of OY's blindness, real mom wouldn't have heart to do that, right?

Ah, so confused...

Guest crazywindblower

i will surely miss o2 couple! :(:(( JIS andSHG please date and get married in real life! both of you look so super good together!!! :x :x :x

I can not control myself ,, love to spazz  :P ( RM is hilarious no way I can watch it without pausing and searching JIS & SHK    =))    ) 
tumblr_mkbs78gjUC1s8kbfoo1_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_mkbs78gjUC1s8kbfoo2_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_mkbs78gjUC1s8kbfoo3_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_mkbs78gjUC1s8kbfoo4_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_mkbs78gjUC1s8kbfoo6_r1_400.jpg

Changing Faces: Song Hye Kyo (2000 - 2013)

Her face has not changed much at all apart from having a more defined face shape and change of make-up style from matte to glowing healthy look. 

:x
cr ratethatasiandrama