[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 11, 2020 / by Insight Books   Famous lines from drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' comes to mind when winter comes.    

Yesterday, owner shared photo of her with Song Hye Kyo from TWTWB set.    

One of the favorite #kdramas Admin watched, '#ThatWinterTheWindBlows' starring #SongHyegyo & #JoInsung! Watch it now on #KOCOWA! #kdrama #koreandrama    

Guest OreoVampire

jjeennyy19 said: jl08 said: Did someone said JIS was truly amazing in the ending scene? I want my SHK to be truly amazing too! The spotlight should be shared unless you tell us what was JIS doing at the last scene...:)

Guest OreoVampire

utkim said: I think the preview for ep 16 is out, but for some reasons , i can't view it  :(:((
Anyone can view this one? or am i mistaken?

http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/vod/preview.jsp

@KyoRean for all the tress named Oh Soo, she posted at page 474 (yup I'm that far behind to catch with all of you ^^ hehehe), so basically now, every lonely tree called OH SOO!!!! 
Now I'm so afraid to spot that kind of tree.. Afraid that I'll lose myself and go giddy and hug the tree, calling Oh Soo Oppa... Hehehehe  :\"> :\"> :P

I have this feeling that we're all going to cry (really cry so hard) tomorrow despite the leaked cherry blossom scenes.

Not just because it's the end of the TWTWB, but because writer Noh Hee-kyung will gonna make it as touching as ever. 
I am still praying to the gods that writernim will not make it as the saddest episode. My heart cannot handle too much sadness tomorrow. 
I still cling to that idea where the book cover of the episode 16 is purple. And I read somewhere here that it means romantic and rejoice.

I wish it was already Wednesday because i couldn't handle anymore the excitement. 
But somehow I also wished that it's not wednesday tomorrow, because that will also means it's the last episode for twtwb. 8-|
On other note, JIS and SHK really look good together! i wish them happiness, they really deserve it! ;))  :x  :\">  :-bd

Guest o2couplelover

i think it will be a happy ending
cherry blossoms gives me that feeling of love and peace
i don't think it's just an imagination from one of them(OS & OY)
i think the person who was working with moochul will continue his boss mission and he will protect Oh Soo
also JS seems to me he plans for something
i hope that no thing bad will happen for him

That Winter the Wind wouldn't Blows if it's not JIS and SHK. I am all teary now whether if it's a good ending or a sad ending. The thoughts of not seeing them together on-screen anymore makes me so depressive. Like some of you, I really jinjah hope that the O2 couple is real and not reel. These 2 are just so matching, it makes me cry to think that's all over and they stop contacting each other after TWTWB ends. Please, JIS and SHK, please become real and live happily after
[-O<

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다