[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo thanks the staff of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ with handwritten letters20130402211637526.jpg

With the hit drama ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ coming to an end, actress Song Hye Kyo made sure to thank the drama’s staff with handwritten letters.

After finishing filming for the finale, Song Hye Kyo personally handed out handwritten notes in her essay book ‘Hye Kyo’s Time‘. A snapshot of one of her letters reads, “Whenever I see your smiling face, there were a lot of times when it made me feel better. Thank you. Because playing my character was difficult and led me to have no time to rest, I am regretful that I couldn’t spend more time with you. Let’s meet again. You did a good job.”

Another staff member shared a snapshot of Song Hye Kyo’s personal message which reads, “You did a good job during the cold winter. Thank you.”

‘Wind Blows In Winter’ will air its finale on April 3rd KST, so stay make sure to grab your tissues for the touching finale!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/song-hye-kyo-thanks-the-staff-of-wind-blows-in-winter-with-handwritten-letters

Guest dandelion606

242013181934571.png
what the staff tweeted was: "the rain is coming, looks like tomorrow night, the rain of tears (of the nation) may come" (I didn't read korea just saw a translation elsewhere) 
To be honest, I can't handle it if it's a SE.... 

Guest o2couplelover

dandelion606 said: 242013181934571.png
what the staff tweeted was: "the rain is coming, looks like tomorrow night, the rain of tears (of the nation) may come" (I didn't read korea just saw a translation elsewhere) 
To be honest, I can't handle it if it's a SE.... 

Guest o2couplelover

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo thanks the staff of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ with handwritten letters20130402211637526.jpg

With the hit drama ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ coming to an end, actress Song Hye Kyo made sure to thank the drama’s staff with handwritten letters.

After finishing filming for the finale, Song Hye Kyo personally handed out handwritten notes in her essay book ‘Hye Kyo’s Time‘. A snapshot of one of her letters reads, Whenever I see your smiling face, there were a lot of times when it made me feel better. Thank you. Because playing my character was difficult and led me to have no time to rest, I am regretful that I couldn’t spend more time with you. Let’s meet again. You did a good job.

Another staff member shared a snapshot of Song Hye Kyo’s personal message which reads, “You did a good job during the cold winter. Thank you.”

‘Wind Blows In Winter’ will air its finale on April 3rd KST, so stay make sure to grab your tissues for the touching finale!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/song-hye-kyo-thanks-the-staff-of-wind-blows-in-winter-with-handwritten-letters

h0ns_niech said:

This time tomorrow.. :((

yeah in this time tomorrow we will say goodbye to OS & OY

so sad

:(

i don't know what i will do in the next weekend

all k-dramas seem boring after i watch this drama

we bid farewell to Oh Soo and Oh Young tomorrow but We aigoooo :\"> welcome O2 ship for real now kyaaaa LOL #call me delusional but im fine with it LOL

Thanks @clockwatcher! I'm 10 pages behind again  ( :-w ) so I was reading to get caught up.  
@nov6060 - I know exactly what you mean - I think I get more attached to my fellow posters in a thread than I do the drama itself. =)) The conversations are amazing. 
@sunshine4ever - My thoughts were very similar to Softy's but this line she wrote (full credit to Softy) - 
It’s just my personal belief, but I hate when dramas use suicide as an answer or an option – it’s even worse if it was used merely as a cliffhanger. It’s something that is prevalent in Korean society to the extent that it cripples people thinking this is always a choice. Lines have to be crossed somewhere that this shouldnt be acceptable. 

really hit me. I agree 100%. I don't know why suicide seems so prevalent in many Korean dramas but it's disheartening. After reading through TONS of pages here of different points of view, I've calmed down quite a bit. And @clockwatcher also had some interesting thoughts at the end of our recap about not judging people who choose this way to end their pain. Who the hell am I to judge? 
Guys! Tomorrow is the finale! 
tumblr_mf702gQZWD1rljcbjo9_250.gif

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo thanks the staff of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ with handwritten letters