Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest ml_87

just my opinion:

i think it's HS. the 1st time i saw the piz, i recognized her. u know, maybe, that's when she's in the adolescence. so that's why she looked a bit different from now.

as time goes by, one's appearance also changes. no one looks exactly the same as when they're young

so, it's natural.

but i dun think she looked ugly. :) just a bit chubbier. i have seen others female celebs' old piz; frankly speaking, they looked much uglier than they're now

i'm proud of Sun's natural beauty :)

-----

btw, i cant find Sun's performance at yesterday wedding! perhaps, they didnt allow the media :(

just my opinion:

i think it's HS. the 1st time i saw the piz, i recognized her. u know, maybe, that's when she's in the adolescence. so that's why she looked a bit different from now.

as time goes by, one's appearance also changes. no one looks exactly the same as when they're young

so, it's natural.

but i dun think she looked ugly. :) just a bit chubbier. i have seen others female celebs' old piz; frankly speaking, they look much uglier than they're now

-----

btw, i cant find Sun's performance at yesterday wedding! perhaps, they didnt allow the media :(

Agree with you. Some teenagers during their adolescence's days tend to get chubby and have more fats. This happened coz their hormones are not balance yet so they tend to eat as much as they can without control. Hye sun did say she's being called a pig coz her craziness in eating.

From her chubby pics, her big round eyes, nose and her pretty smile is still as the same as now.

Guest epique.

i don't understand the problem with that picture when she was young.

in my eyes, she still looks the same.

she's still a natural beauty <3

Guest susAmerica

just my opinion:

so, it's natural.

but i dun think she looked ugly. :) just a bit chubbier. i have seen others female celebs' old piz; frankly speaking, they looked much uglier than they're now

-----

@grrly

I saw this thread at the Photo Section. It was the picture of 'chubby' HS. It was also mentioned there that she was a DSP trainee before she went to YG? Is this a fact? or just netizen speculations. From what I know she has always been YG...Can someone please clarify this? Here's the link by the way... Goo Hye Sun Was A DSP Trainee Anyway, I'm trying to restrain myself because I know there will be talks of her having surgery and such due to the pictures. I am 200% sure that that picture is not her. I've already read some post about her 'looking different' then... *sigh*

I am gathering that even among the fans at this site, we have different opinions about the validity of those "chubby and DSPTrainee" pix of GHS. I really don't know if it is important but I know antifans can be very cruel and exhausting. I think YoonA of SNSD also had problem for a while due to one picture. People criticized her as having plastic surgery, etc. I think the case was closed after someone mentioned that it was the lighting or the angle in which her pic was taken.

I still have some doubts of those pix of GHS: First of all, how old is GHS supposed to be in the "chubby" pic? Soompi has GHS's TRIBUTE MV on the 1st page. Compare GHS as she ages from birth and up with the "chubby" one from that MV. (I feel so funny and disrespctful saying 'chubby' so much--but forgive me --it is for convenience.) Also, some of the pix that Misa Yen posted on p183 look like very young pix of GHS--how old is she then?

GHS had her first acting class with KIM JI SOO as reported in the Literature With Voice Program. KIM showed off GHS' training notebook (which Kim still uses to inspire new acting students) with young GHS' hish school pic in it and the pic was supposedly of GHS as a junior in High School--so maybe 17 or 18? The pic in the notebook looks different than the chubby or DSP pix.

Could it be REALLY possible that GHS switched agency loyalty at least two to three times from DSP to SM to YG? We definitely have to get the facts but my feeling is that GHS started with YG and stuck with YG. Remember how President Yang stated in TANGO jacket, that he was trying to get GHS to move to more "acting-oriented agency" but GHS refused and ran around looking for her own acting jobs since YG was an agency more for the musicians? Remember GHS was YG's very first acting client although GHS went there to be a singer as she mentioned in SANG SANG PLUS show in 2009.

I remember seeing her in coke commercial also as a very young girl. I wonder when that CF was taken? Sometimes youtube does not date properly--they may put down the "downloading date" but not always the date in which the cf was made. Very hard to gather history that way.

Soompi also has GHS' MV in 2002 with Sung Si Kyung, "We Match Quite Well" and in 2002, she was about 17 or 18, right? Her DOB is 11/9/2004.

So I have doubts. They could be GHS and it could be the fault of the angle or the lighting or etc. as YoonA's pic. If the chubby pic was GHS just before debut, was there ever any articles that put down GHS as ulzzang back then? Somehow it is fishy and inconsistent. Just thinking out loud.

Guest leahtran

I don't know why you guys take it so serious for the natural beauty of our Hye Sun. Anyway to me she's completely natural. Here are some pics of little GHS

306a9f3d16ec020bbaa1678d.jpg

9ca7304e332635d5d0c86a61.jpg

8e98e5dd170708f076c63887.jpg

Naver

Guest susAmerica

I don't know why you guys take it so serious for the natural beauty of our Hye Sun. Anyway to me she's completely natural. Here are some pics of little GHS

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/l...20bbaa1678d.jpg

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/l...5d5d0c86a61.jpg

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/l...8f076c63887.jpg

Naver

Perhaps I am making a big deal. I am not sure. As I am an illiterate when it comes to computer, leahtran, do you think you can put GHS' "chubby and DSP trainee" pix next to above pix of GHS? Maybe we can compare? Do you think that is a good idea? or am I going over board? Whatever you decide, it is fine. Thanks

I am gathering that even among the fans at this site, we have different opinions about the validity of those "chubby and DSPTrainee" pix of GHS. I really don't know if it is important but I know antifans can be very cruel and exhausting. I think YoonA of SNSD also had problem for a while due to one picture. People criticized her as having plastic surgery, etc. I think the case was closed after someone mentioned that it was the lighting or the angle in which her pic was taken.

I still have some doubts of those pix of GHS: First of all, how old is GHS supposed to be in the "chubby" pic? Soompi has GHS's TRIBUTE MV on the 1st page. Compare GHS as she ages from birth and up with the "chubby" one from that MV. (I feel so funny and disrespctful saying 'chubby' so much--but forgive me --it is for convenience.) Also, some of the pix that Misa Yen posted on p183 look like very young pix of GHS--how old is she then?

GHS had her first acting class with KIM JI SOO as reported in the Literature With Voice Program. KIM showed off GHS' training notebook (which Kim still uses to inspire new acting students) with young GHS' hish school pic in it and the pic was supposedly of GHS as a junior in High School--so maybe 17 or 18? The pic in the notebook looks different than the chubby or DSP pix.

Could it be REALLY possible that GHS switched agency loyalty at least two to three times from DSP to SM to YG? We definitely have to get the facts but my feeling is that GHS started with YG and stuck with YG. Remember how President Yang stated in TANGO jacket, that he was trying to get GHS to move to more "acting-oriented agency" but GHS refused and ran around looking for her own acting jobs since YG was an agency more for the musicians? Remember GHS was YG's very first acting client although GHS went there to be a singer as she mentioned in SANG SANG PLUS show in 2009.

I remember seeing her in coke commercial also as a very young girl. I wonder when that CF was taken? Sometimes youtube does not date properly--they may put down the "downloading date" but not always the date in which the cf was made. Very hard to gather history that way.

Soompi also has GHS' MV in 2002 with Sung Si Kyung, "We Match Quite Well" and in 2002, she was about 17 or 18, right? Her DOB is 11/9/2004.

So I have doubts. They could be GHS and it could be the fault of the angle or the lighting or etc. as YoonA's pic. If the chubby pic was GHS just before debut, was there ever any articles that put down GHS as ulzzang back then? Somehow it is fishy and inconsistent. Just thinking out loud.

I'm still confused why somebody posted about Hye sun being a DSP trainee and attached those pictures that said her pictures during DSP days. And he/she didn't give any proof for that.

i think we should see hye sun now..not her past but start we know her,love and like her..that is we must see about her..dont care her how in past..this is my opinion,sorry if i say something wrong..you all my friend in here..i really really appreciate you guys opinion :)

4-.gif

714.jpg

1367.jpg

cre:DC

• Love 1

Guest Kyhara

I'm still confused why somebody posted about Hye sun being a DSP trainee and attached those pictures that said her pictures during DSP days. And he/she didn't give any proof for that.

I second that. How are these pictures proofs that she was part of DSP? :huh:

The so-called "chubby" pictures look more to me like someone wearing lots of layers of ugly clothes to appear chubby more than she was chubby. And as leahtran pointed out we have enough proof of her being a natural beauty to take it all so seriously.

Let negative people criticize and speculate and let's concentrate on positive things!

thups.jpg

Guest doremii*

I don't think she was ever a dsp trainee. besides, those pics prove nothing lol

I think she was once a SM trainee though, since I remember reading about it when her scandal with KJH first broke out. w/e it doesn't matter.

oh, and it's pretty obvious that goo hye sun is natural :lol:

Guest grrly

I agree with you. Those pictures posted had no proof that she was once a DSP days. Also, there weren't really any articles or solid source that proves that claim. As for me, I don't really care if she was with DSP or SM prior to YG but as we all know, she's already getting a lot of buzz because of KHJ. I just don't want antifans to go at it again because of these speculations. However, from her previous interviews we all know she handles them very well with the support of her family, friends and avid fans.

edit: I was reading the previous post here and I came across susAmerica's translation of that chubby picture of HS. (pg. 184) She metioned that "training days at DSP" was written in those pictures. I have a feeling that the person used this translation, then posted it in the photo section...

Guest xiaomaii

GHS was a trainee before in SM, she said that when she had a scandal before and the reason why she's close to other SM artist from Suju, Epik, Shinhwa, and the guy who had a first rumored scandal with her. And yes I never even heard her saying she's a trainee in DSP. Maybe it's been posted only because of the words written on the picture telling us the DSP trainee days. A lot of rumors are coming out for some reason I don't know. The watermark maybe? I could do that on her picture too for some reason.

There's not even a proof of any sorts, even her saying she's a trainee there in DSP, but she acclaimed she's a trainee before in SM. If she'd been into this two agencies before YG, let's say she had a contract and that contract exceeds at least 2-5 years as a trainee. It would be possible she's a trainee in SM on her middle school days. but adding up also as a trainee in DSP? I don't think so. That would be a breach of contract. So it's possible she had SM before YG but we can't add up DSP. The time that she says she went to look for an agency that concentrate more on artist, I bet that was the time she's on SM then happened to find YG.

Maybe she was also a singer trainee in DSP back then. But all I know for a fact is that she's a singer trainee in SM then she went to YG. What matters now is she's in YG. :rolleyes:

---------

oh I just happen to see this one

celebrity look alikes...

here's the link: cafe.daum.net

or try to browse this one-- http://cafe.daum.net/bang82

[사진] 서울예대 구혜선-국민대 김태희 똑같다

It's about university students look alike Kim Tae Hee and GHS.

서울예대 구혜선

This one is GHS look alike

jrbnky.jpg

2aalded.jpg

and this is GHS's old picture

34nn05h.jpg

credit: cafe.daum.net

---see this it how it is in Korea. The all look similar, I'm telling you.

EDIT:--------

I know this is old

it's from Literature With A Voice

it seems like it contains some questions for GHS.

would someone care to translate?

or it has been translated??

calling dunlop and susAmerica..kekeke

[주절주절] 스물여섯 구혜선의 꿈과 일 - 꽃남 이후의 행보 

[구혜선 자작곡 - 밤비소리]

쉴 틈이없다. 즐거운 인생이다.
뭐 이리 할일은 많은지... 혼자 바쁘다. 나 때문에.
지겹단다. 한 가지만 열심히 하라고 한다.
일단 밥은 먹고살자고.
그런데. 그건 이 사회가 우릴 한 가지 일에만 몰두하게 만들었을 뿐
꿈은 많을수록 좋은 게 아닐까?
그래서 고민이다.
경제력은 지키면서 하고 싶은 것도 하는 방법!!!을 말이다.
그리고 그 고민은 나를 무진장 설레게 한다.
스물다섯. 앞으로도 계속 고민해야만 한다.
그래서 무지 바쁘다 나 때문에.
- 스물다섯 구혜선의 메모...(2008)

구혜선 꽃남 이후의 행보
소설 탱고 발간 판매량 7만권 돌파
소설 '탱고' 속 일러스트 전시회 개최
연출작 '유쾌한 도우미' 부산아시아단편영화제 픽션부문 본선진출
연출작 '유쾌한 도우미' 부천국제영화제 진출
뉴에이지 앨범 발매 예정우울할때마다 그 우울함을 극복하기 위해서 일러스트,작곡,창작 등 다양한 활동을하면서 치유했다고 하네요.
왜 구혜선은 연기나 열심히 하지 이것저것 손대냐. 돈 벌려고 저런다.
정말 돈을 벌고 싶었으면 돈이 되는 CF를 고르고 꾸미는데 시간을 소비했을 법도 한데요.

구혜선 CF에 대한 인터뷰

기자 질문

이쯤해서 CF에 대한 질문을 해야 할 것 같네요.
<꽃남>이후로 주연급 배우들은 엄청난 CF 제의를 받았고,
혜선 씨도 수없이 많은 제안을 받았을 거예요.
그런데 유독 CF 활동을 소극적으로 한다는 느낌이에요.
일부에서는 YG가 배우의 이미지를 소진시키지 않기 위해 스마트한 전략으로 가는 거라고 평하기도 했어요.

답변
금잔디의 이미지를 소비하는 단발성 광고들에 출연 제의를 정말 많이 받았어요.
보쌈, 만두, 라면, 아이스크림, 캔디까지 온갖 식품 광고들 제의를 받았죠.
인간적으로 대화가 가능하고, 장기적으로 윈윈할 수 있는 CF라면 좋았겠지만,
그렇게 되지 못할거라 판단했어요.
그 3개월이 지나고 나면 저는 무슨 이미지로 쓰일까요? 아마도 쉽게 돈은 벌 수 있었겠죠.
하지만 돈 때문에 잘못된 선택을 하지는 말자라는 생각을 했어요.배우 구혜선의 신인시절 땀이 서려있는 노트가 공개됐다.
구혜선은 12일 방송된 '낭독의 발견'(KBS1)에 예전의 연기 선생님 김지수씨와 함께 출연,
무명 시절 연기 수업을 받으며 기록했던 이날 김지수씨는 구혜선의 노트를 펼쳐 보며
"예전에 이 노트를 보고 깜짝 놀랐다"며
"일부에선 구혜선이 운이 좋아서 스타가 됐다고 말하지만 절대 그렇지 않다"고 전했다.
이 노트에는 구혜선이 당시 좋지않았던 발음을 고치기 위해 직접 발음을 적어놓은
메모지들과 데뷔 전부터 거의 매일 쓴 일기, 세계적인 발레리나 강수진의 발 사진 등이 담겼다.

< 서주영 기자 juleseo@sportschosun.com>

이 방송에 출연한 김지수씨는 무명시절 연기 수업을 받으며 기록 했던 노트를 보여주며 논란이 되고 있는
눈물셀카에 대해서 해명하기도 하셨어요.
친구라는 분이 남겼다는 한줄에 댓글은 그렇게도 확신하시면서
본인이 직접 호소해도 믿어주시지 않더라구요.
김지수씨는 구혜선의 개인 지도 선생님이시고 많은 연기자를 배출해냈다고 하네요.
믿음은 개인의 선택이지만 적어도
구혜선이 정말 노력하는 사람이라는것 만큼은 알아주시길...[/codebox]

credit. cafe.daum.net

[/size][/color]

Guest susAmerica

I dunno if i'm sensing it right, but basing from the BTS, i think KHJ was referring to a WALL that is coming from GHS. GHS was a bit reserved and not quite as playful in her interaction wd KHJ compared to her interaction wd LMH. From the numerous BTS it seemed to me that GHS was more at ease and in high spirits when she is with LMH, like there's more camaraderie there. Whereas if u look at the whole BOF series i think GHS has more scenes with KHJ than wd LMH keke... though she has more kiss scenes with LMH which may call for more rapport and comfortableness between them :) thus, we can sense that she is more relax with LMH than wd KHJ. Maybe KHJ made that comment re: the wall bcoz he also felt GHS was not as accommodating to him as she is with LMH hehe just a thought :)

Sorry to be responding to an earlier post. Sorry if this issue is already dealt with and closed. I was just browsing. I remember KHJ in that interview. He spoke about seeing LMH, KB and KSE in their ealier work but he never mentioned about seeing GHS in any earlier work or having bumped into her in NN5 or X-Man or in Inkigayo when his group won the mutizen award. Interviewer did not ask either. I think she got distracted becasue KHJ talked about seeing the interviewer in her earlier work as "Francisca". (Do you guys remember that?) Then the interviewer asked KHJ about how he and GHS are still very awkward around each other. He said that he himself cannot joke or fool around her and what confuses him more is that GHS talks to him in honorifics. The interviewer asked if that means he likes her. I don't think he expected that abrupt question from "Francisca". I think KHJ immeditely said yes but with some hesitancy, if I remember corrrectly. Then he said that he hopes to get closer to HS Noona and for her to be careful with her mouth and laughing as the stitches from her car accident may come undone.

In his busy schedule, when all the other F4 did not show up, KHJ came to GHS' manager's wedding. At least maybe he is keeping his promise to get closer? He is definitely considerate. I wonder if GHS was ever interviewed about her initial impressions of her peers or coworkers of BOF?

Hi . windoze. By looking at all the pictures of young Hye sun that you posted.....I strongly believe the controversy chubby girl that we discuss before is not her. Hye sun looked so thin in her teenagers day. She's more beautiful than now.

windoze, natali, thanks for GHS pictures!!♥♥ so much love :P

betchay i love your gifs!! :lol:

susAMERICA interesting article and im sure that KHJ really likes GHS. ;) he is a gentleman.

edit: tnx xiaomaii! shes still in! though she has no more than 3 cf 1st half of 2009(i stand corrected)..im glad for her & because she is efective.. :lol:

Guest xiaomaii

Goo Hye Sun as #11 on Korea's "most-liked idol in commercials" chart for January - May 2009.

Professional judges from different brands, all above 16 years old, judged the likability of idols in commercials.

'09 Ranking '08 ranking Idol's name

1 14 Kim Yuna

3 5 Jang Dong Gun

4 19 Rain

6 13 Song Hye Kyo

8 Nil Lee Min Ho

9 2 Lee Hyori

10 11 Bigbang(YG)

11 34 Goo Hye Sun

15 29 SNSD (SM)

18 22 Han Ga-In

20 53 Kim Hyun Joong(DSP)