Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi..Tasha11 thanks for the link. I'm happy to see several posters there actually appreciate our Hye sun. Thanks lucy marie and ixandra for defending our girl.

Actually I'm glad to see Hyunjoong can attend the wedding eventhough he's a busy man.

Thanks snowy22 for the pics. Hye sun's killer leg is the focal point for both pictures.

THanks for the pics! they look so adorable specially GHS! peace32.gif

my friend said that today is Hye sun DC anniversary! so many cakes and flowers! CONGRAT! biggrin.gif

about the article, Sun is absolutely right! if they wanna Jan Di image, i'm afraid that it would be much harder for her to leave this character!

Sun hwaiting!:D

tnx! i was really wondering because ive been to DC and so many pics of cake and flowers,,, :lol:

pink fairy...i loveeeeeee your siggy....marvelous

..tnx!i i call that labor of love,,. :lol:♥♥♥

Guest ml_87

my friend said that today is Hye sun DC anniversary! so many cakes and flowers! CONGRAT! :D

about the article, Sun is absolutely right! if they wanna Jan Di image, i'm afraid that it would be much harder for her to leave this character!

Sun hwaiting!:D

Guest mab2007

Snowy22 Thanks for the photos. Don't forget to upload it also in BOF Thread. Many are wanting the latest pics. :D

HS is as white as the white roses. Hehe. And ow..Notice, She's in fron't of the f4. :D

Guest webby

A: I actually received many and numerous CF offers that wanted to use the GEUM JANDI image from BOF, Geum Jandi's bobbed haircut and all.

I especially received tons of offers from food variety CF---meat, dumpling, ramen, ice-cream, even candy CF's.

thanks so much for translating the interview.

yes, i'd think people would jump right away and have geum jandi sell food.. lol.. since jandi is eating all the time in BOF>. how cute!

Guest leahtran

wow, a lot of goodies about Hye Sun. Thank you, I love you all, :D . Thanks susAmerica for your hard work, you make us understand Hye Sun more. really appreciate it. Now, I know our girl wants to move on, she wants to test her ability, doesn't she?. She has many dreams and she will achieve them one by one. I'm amazed at her spirit, great girl.

Guest susAmerica

090317 KBS2 StarMagazine高清版2-1

090317 KBS2 StarMagazine高清版2-2

Did you guys see above behind the scenes of BOF? For lack of time I am just summarizing the 2-1 and just a little of 2-2. Most you may figure out by the video.

For 2-1:

First part about GHS: GHS is known on the set as the biggest eater. KHJ says he is surprised that she eats twice the amount of the guys because she is skinny. He says she also likes eating sweet candies.

@2:16~ Notice KHJ's facial expression of agony as he no longer can hold GHS on his back. His bubble says: "just how much did you eat today!"

Truth about the one and only star and moon necklace--I think you can get it through the video. We know there are many of them.

Relationship bet. the actor that plays Jandi's brother and LMH are not very nice. They push and hit each other. On the screen, both LMH and the brother-actor are trying to get GHS to tell on the other. GHS acts very Noona-like and do not get involved---until she witnesses LMH must have tapped actor-brother's head. Then, GHS asks if we witnessed it.

@6:25~ GHS and KHJ are touring the Macau together. They are at the telescope that gives the wide angle view of the city. GHS needs a coin to operate the machine and gestures KHJ for a coin. KHJ gives her a credit card instead. GHS obviously looks upset and tries to slide the card all around the telescope. Both smiles. (I have never seen this clip.)

Last part is the mask scene of BOF. GHS says: "people say you get brave if you wear a mask." Then she starts to dance wildly. Did you notice that two of the F4 (I think they are KHJ and KB) are ignoring GHS' wild and uninhibited behavior. She continues to dance wildly in front of the camera until in the second video one of the staff person directly pulls GHS out of the camera and make her stop. I guess back to work!

Guest Miki67

u guys...thanks so much for all HS goodies!!!!.

betchay, xiaomaii: i'm sorry i cant find any clip of HS's performance in the wedding...seems like it's a private event :( and neither do Seung

Ri's pics, i event though he did not attend :sweatingbullets:

susAmerica: as always...much appreciate ur translation :) u and dunlop09 are our angel

snowy22: thanks for pics of HS in the wedding and BOF new posters..u're great ^^

pink fairy:u see lots of cake and flowers pics in dc because today is the 3rd anniversary of Goo Hye Sun gall dc...Congrats!!!

I just read a news in baidu that HS, Miss Korea Kim Sa Rang and actor Park Hae Jin went to the Olympics Gymnastics Hall Park in Seoul at 8pm

tonight to watch the concert of Ennio Morricone. Hye Sun said that his music is the inspiration for her album New Age.

Here is the original news: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

hope that we can see some HS's pics in this concert ^^

Bonus: some MinSun fan arts to share

72fa651a1b556fdeaf51331b.jpg

66092c00adcf15f2277fb5e4.jpg

be765d252b2d9e178744f9ed.jpg

7dc6561eed77052e304e151b.jpg

b837e44b12e0d40709f7efe4.jpg

f42a130f4c2c86c336d12298.jpg

(credit:baidu/daum)

Edit:susAmerica, thanks for the translation i didnt notice that natali already posted the link...sorry ...

btw, have u ever watch the BTS of TLJ CF which JIS had an interview and the host asked him about the kiss scene with HS? i really want to understand what

he said...if u havent watched that clip i'll give u the link...

Here is the clip i mentioned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQSTbt2p_mw

susAmerica and dunlop09 can u guys translate it...thanks in advance!!^^

Guest susAmerica

susAmerica or dunlop09 pls translate this article.

here the link

http://media.daum.net/entertain/music/view...77&p=Edaily

thanks.

GHS, Ms. Korea candidate Kim SaRang, and the actor Park Hae Jin, each separately, attended the concert by Enio Morikone titled, "great artists of movie music" on May 26 at 8PM at the Seoul Olympic Park.

GHS' associate states that "GHS enjoys Enio Morikone very much and perhaps she may also have wanted ot get some inspiration for her new age album". Reporter writes, GHS is currently preparing for an album based on her own compositions. She is wroking on the album with her artist friends and it will be a New Age style.

Park Hae Jin also came to the concert about 10 minutes before with two other people. It has been two years since Enio Morikone had the last concert in Korea. In 2007, Enio Morikone thoroughly captured the attention of the audience with the amazing "80-people Roma Symphony Orchestra and the 100-people Choir".

Guest betchay

Love these.. saved, thank you! :)

u guys...thanks so much for all HS goodies!!!!.

betchay, xiaomaii: i'm sorry i cant find any clip of HS's performance in the wedding...seems like it's a private event :( and neither do Seung

Thank you Nina, i'm sure it will come out later. So we can wait. :D

artwork1.gif

nina 67 thanks for those very beautiful MINSUN fan arts..certainly for keepshearts2.gif

and yes maybe the the wedding was private...but i saw one picS OF SEUNG RI:

img1344pcw.jpg

0fcb2tb660240561.jpg

HYE SUNkittykiss.gif

88755683.jpg

natali tnx for hye sun's pics! ♥♥♥

betchay wow! sweetness! MINSUN..awww A+ thank you!!

I found something about new age music in wikipedia.

New Age music is music of various styles, which is intended to create inspiration, relaxation, and positive feelings, often used by listeners for yoga, massage, inspiration, relaxation, meditation, and reading as a method of stress management[1] or to create a peaceful atmosphere in their home or other environments often associated with environmentalism and New Age Spirituality.

The harmonies in New Age music are generally modal, consonant, or include a drone bass. The melodies are often repetitive, to create a hypnotic feeling, and sometimes recordings of nature sounds are used as an introduction to a track or throughout the piece. Songs of up to 30 minutes duration are common.

New Age music includes both electronic forms, frequently relying on sustained pads or long sequencer-based runs, and acoustic forms, featuring instruments such as flutes, piano, acoustic guitar and a wide variety of non-western acoustic instruments. In many cases, high-quality digitally sampled instruments are used instead of natural acoustic instruments. Vocal arrangements were initially rare in New Age music but as it has evolved vocals have become more common, especially vocals featuring Sanskrit, Tibetan- or Native American-influenced chants, or lyrics based on mythology such as Celtic legends or the realm of Faerie.

Some New Age music artists openly embrace New Age beliefs, while other artists and bands have specifically stated that they do not consider their own music to be New Age, even when their work has been labeled as such by record labels, music retailers, or radio broadcasters.

I'm looking forward to hear Hye sun's piece of this music. It's a relaxing music to heal you body and soul.

Guest xiaomaii

susAmerica thanks for translating the article. Now I could understand it too well. :D I posted it since the interviewer is more reasonable on the questions he gave for GHS. It made sense to the point that I understand GHS well on her long-term goal as basis for accepting any offers she would have. As we know she would have tons of cfs by now, but as I've seen she's careful on choosing which one. Even before she start, I'm sure she had more offers since her fame from Pure in Heart, but she's dissecting it well and her cf's remain to tag along her image. I admire her for that. She's very matured in way of thinking and deciding which path to go. She's really an inspiration. :blush:

Now some pic spam of never been scene pics of GHS

:wub:

20kp47c.jpg

z1s74.jpg

2qnmu06.jpg

^this is really funny---LMFAO

2cfxlco.jpg

seema thanks for googling what 'new-age' is. I'm now starting to think what kind of song pieces she'll put up for her album. :D

snowy22 thanks for the pic! woaah!--as what korean fan said -sexy legged GHS- wow it's so pretty! Look at Unnie with F4 on the back! GHS rules--ermm I mean Jandi :P

pink_fairy yes, I saw the pic of SeungRi on the lobby at naver too. Thank you for posting it here. :) I still want to see their duet! Kekeke

tasha11 thanks for the link!

natali and Nina67 thanks for the pic spam! Oh I want to know what about the TJLS BTS too.. :blush:

yo! betch *hugs* I'm all for green..LOL! yes, our girl despite refusing new cf offers still became Top 11 and most-liked cf hooray! On the minsun fanart, why did you sabotage KHJ..huhu :tears:

omo..I just want to say thank you to everyone who contribute for pictures, fanarts, and news. keep the thread fun and alive.. :P

Guest ambition

I came across these pics. GHS really is a naturally beautiful girl. I really enjoyed the discussion between minsun and hyunsun shippers here...hehe. It wasn't GHS focused but it was really fun.

download-1.jpg

dfdga.jpg

Guest xiaomaii

^^ambition yeah, it's really funny we have to tone down for a while--keke welcome to the thread!! :rolleyes: thanks for your lovely pics of HyeSun!! And yes, she's natural beauty that's why she's an ulzzang! :wub:

another Pic Spam..

2rf34pi.jpg

inwikg.jpg

htw8c4.jpg

2lt53zo.jpg

900g7k.jpg

2iuxora.jpg

^^I really like the last one it's so aegyu! :wub:

even taking selcas on train--keke :blush:

^^ambition yeah, it's really funny we have to tone down for a while--keke welcome to the thread!! :rolleyes: thanks for your lovely pics of HyeSun!! And yes, she's natural beauty that's why she's an ulzzang! :wub:

Thank xiaomaii, nina , betchay, pink fairy and ambition for the fanarts and pics.

Xiaomaii...I like your sentence 'we have to tone down for a while'. So..can we discuss it in the future? Just joking!

But I really hope it can happens coz minsun taiwan's trip is around the corner.